PDA

View Full Version : Some WOW help, sorta urgent

Fishermaaan
07-06-2008, 08:31 AM
Yeah I canceled my account
This means that when my subscription is over, my account ill be deactivated

is there a way to undo this process? to make it so that i dont get deactivated and i can play like normal

also i uninstalled wow...whick took 5 seconds.
when i install it again, will it take the full 4 hours it took me to download it in the first place?

Thanks ;)

Sharpsterz
07-06-2008, 09:02 AM
did you save the patches in a folder?

if you did then it should take about 4 hours yes

Fishermaaan
07-06-2008, 09:21 AM
how can i reactivate my acc, so that it dusnt deacivate wen my subscription is up?

Fishermaaan
07-06-2008, 10:48 AM
sum1 help wit ma above question pls

Gnome
07-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Contact blizzard support.

Nemo
07-06-2008, 12:11 PM
i dont see why anyone should help you, since you were so rude last time.

Charly
07-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Unlucky - I don't know why im helping you but anyways..

It will just be unplayable till you get new subscription i believe.

Danzilla
07-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Contact them saying you decided to start playing again.
When i closed mine they said they would keep it open for a few more months just incase i change my mind.
Why would you want to close your account anyway, still sounds like you have hacked or brought an account and they are closing it and why close your account after 3 or 4 days anyway if it was you.
I'm not sure why im helping you as last time i didn't even get a thank you.

Nemo
07-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Contact them saying you decided to start playing again.
When i closed mine they said they would keep it open for a few more months just incase i change my mind.
Why would you want to close your account anyway, still sounds like you have hacked or brought an account and they are closing it and why close your account after 3 or 4 days anyway if it was you.
I'm not sure why im helping you as last time i didn't even get a thank you.
yeah, sounds like he wants to download wow and then the person found out they are being hacked and closed their subscription.

:Eternal
09-06-2008, 07:23 AM
If you clicked 'Cancel my account' it means that Blizzard will stop taking money from you to play the game once your current game time is used, to enable it once again all you need to do is pay for more game time.

Kieran
09-06-2008, 07:29 AM
You never actually close your account, you just deactivate it. Just reactivate it just add a debit/credit card again or a game time card. This shouldn't be a problem unless it isn't your card that was on it in the first place.... Which is fraud....

Crimson
09-06-2008, 10:25 PM
About installing it again.. go

Accesories > System Tools > System restore.

You should be able to reset your computer to a date (usually the auto-dates set are every month). All you do is follow the instructions and yeah. WoW and all that will still be there, as it just restores your computer to what it was.. on that date.

Sorry if it's late. lol. Everyone else has said what to do for the account ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!