PDA

View Full Version : mrponki's Account.

Mathew
07-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Hello, I was hacked a few weeks ago (see one of my other threads) and I log in today as the hacked account to discover I've been banned until 2019. Obviously the hacker has logged on as me and been an idiot, so now they can't get on as me.. which I'm sort of happy about.

Anyway, if anyone knew me (Yes you traders!) please add my new account which is "omgMatt". mrponki won't be able to log on to find his friends, so please add omgMatt if you or your friends knew him!

Please understand it was NOT me that got myself banned... lol.

Thank you!
omgMatt (Requesting a name change on the forum also).

Kyle
07-06-2008, 10:23 AM
If it wasn't you, then you can appeal. They will check the ips/shockwave ids etc and will see that it wasn't you.

Catzsy
07-06-2008, 10:24 AM
If it wasn't you, then you can appeal. They will check the ips/shockwave ids etc and will see that it wasn't you.

Good suggestion and I hope it all works out for you. :)

no waiii
07-06-2008, 10:29 AM

But Habbo says your account is your responsibilities so therefore they don't have to unban the account but i hope you get it unbanned :)
also do you not ( correct me if i'm wrong ) have to be a habbox VIP member to get your forum named changed.

Robby
07-06-2008, 11:01 AM
But Habbo says your account is your responsibilities so therefore they don't have to unban the account but i hope you get it unbanned :)
also do you not ( correct me if i'm wrong ) have to be a habbox VIP member to get your forum named changed.

You can have your name changed to your habbo name regardless ;)

MissAlice
07-06-2008, 11:16 AM

Great advice, why should you take the blame for what someone else has done? Appeal :)

Hitman
07-06-2008, 11:19 AM
I agree with the users above, appeal if you didn't do it. They'll take it into consideration and see if it was another person on your account. Hope they unban you.

e5
07-06-2008, 12:26 PM
I was going to suggest this.

Yeah, you get get unbanned when they check you're ip against the one that got you banned.

Mathew
07-06-2008, 09:44 PM
I don't know whether it's worth trying to get unbanned, I mean surely the hacker will just log right on as me and get me banned again.
I do NOT know my DOB, as I put in a fake one. Yeah, stupid idea much?

Right now I'm on as omgMatt, so if any mods / admins who can change my name to that, I'd like it. Thanks.

msb.
07-06-2008, 09:49 PM
I don't know whether it's worth trying to get unbanned, I mean surely the hacker will just log right on as me and get me banned again.
I do NOT know my DOB, as I put in a fake one. Yeah, stupid idea much?

Right now I'm on as omgMatt, so if any mods / admins who can change my name to that, I'd like it. Thanks.
that won't happen

and tbh u put fake dob, which is ur fault.

MissAlice
07-06-2008, 09:56 PM
If you cannot remember the date of birth on your account, then you can contact Habbo through the Help Tool and, providing you can supply them with the following information, they will send you your date of birth.

* Email address used to create the account
* Details of any other email addresses on the account
* Your ISP (Internet server provider)
* Details of any bans on the account
* Details of all Credit transactions & payment methods

NOTE: If you do not include all of the above information in your original email then we will be unable to send you the information you require.

You could quite easily use another Habbo account to deal with your problem ;)

cunning
07-06-2008, 10:05 PM

No, he's held responsible.

Finkelstien
07-06-2008, 10:06 PM

To have your username changed you first will need to become a VIP member and then you can request it.

msb.
07-06-2008, 10:20 PM
To have your username changed you first will need to become a VIP member and then you can request it.
oh I just read the thread, i get ya lol

Erm like said below, but for habbo like missalice said but even then I can't see it happening, dunno tbh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!