PDA

View Full Version : chosen your college/6th form yet?

alexxxxx
07-06-2008, 12:41 PM
i have, looking forward to college next year with my main man richard.

Axel
07-06-2008, 12:42 PM
Yep, going to the Sixth Form which is part of my current school.

H
07-06-2008, 12:56 PM
College is tough work, school was a breeze.... I so wish I was back at school!

Tristan
07-06-2008, 01:02 PM
yer. Farnborough Sixth.
Pretty excited and kinda worried at the same time. :P
I just hope that I do get my 5 A*-C's, lol.

dirrty
07-06-2008, 01:04 PM
im going to sixth form which is within my current college - which does gcse & alevel only.

slam
07-06-2008, 01:09 PM
na i'm done with school, cba with learning anything else.

Jayyz
07-06-2008, 01:16 PM
imntenglish soz m8

Coldplay
07-06-2008, 01:19 PM
I'm going to College =D

Woot.

H
07-06-2008, 01:28 PM
yer. Farnborough Sixth.

HOLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO TO FARNBOROUGH SIXTH? I live in Camberley!!!!!

No hang on, your GOING? what school do you go to?

Alkaz
07-06-2008, 01:34 PM
Yes I am going to an all girls school (h)

Tristan
07-06-2008, 01:46 PM
HOLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO TO FARNBOROUGH SIXTH? I live in Camberley!!!!!

No hang on, your GOING? what school do you go to?

Awesome, lol.
I live in Yateley.
I go to Frogmore. :P

H
07-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Awesome, lol.
I live in Yateley.
I go to Frogmore. :P

Everyone I meet from habbo who is near me is always from bloody yateley, lovely area ;) Good luck with your results and my friends couldn't rate Farnborough 6th highly enough.

Last year for the year to get to know each other they rented out envy/true (whatever they wanna call it these days) so everyone went clubbing all expenses paid!! pretty awesome. What subjects you taking at college?

Tristan
07-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Everyone I meet from habbo who is near me is always from bloody yateley, lovely area ;) Good luck with your results and my friends couldn't rate Farnborough 6th highly enough.

Last year for the year to get to know each other they rented out envy/true (whatever they wanna call it these days) so everyone went clubbing all expenses paid!! pretty awesome. What subjects you taking at college?

Haha, cool. :P
Thanks.
I'm taking:
• Physical Education
• Psychology
• Sociology
• Media Studies.

Wanted to do Human Biology but it needs at least a B in English Language :blue_doub and I've been put on Foundation, hah lol.
I might not get a C in it too though :( so I might have to retake it and put it instead of Media Studies.
What did you take?

H
07-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Haha, cool. :P
Thanks.
I'm taking:
• Physical Education
• Psychology
• Sociology
• Media Studies.

Wanted to do Human Biology but it needs at least a B in English Language :blue_doub and I've been put on Foundation, hah lol.
I might not get a C in it too though :( so I might have to retake it and put it instead of Media Studies.
What did you take?

Ah damn about the English retake, though have hope you may have got your C! I stayed on at my 6th form at Kings International College, they don't do A level they do IB. So I had to take: Maths, English and a language - I took French. Then Business, Chemistry and Psychology. Way too much work I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO FARNBOROUGH.

You have a nice mix of subjects, I'm guessing you wanna do something in life with psychology? ONE OF MY WORST SUBJECTS :) so you best enjoy it or you'll find it tough!

anyways, good luck at farnborough and enjoy the extra 2 months you've got off from the rest of us!

Fifteen
07-06-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm going to the same Sixth form I went to this year :)

Tristan
07-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Ah damn about the English retake, though have hope you may have got your C! I stayed on at my 6th form at Kings International College, they don't do A level they do IB. So I had to take: Maths, English and a language - I took French. Then Business, Chemistry and Psychology. Way too much work I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO FARNBOROUGH.

You have a nice mix of subjects, I'm guessing you wanna do something in life with psychology? ONE OF MY WORST SUBJECTS :) so you best enjoy it or you'll find it tough!

anyways, good luck at farnborough and enjoy the extra 2 months you've got off from the rest of us!

Lol, thanks. :P
Ah I see.
Looks like loadsa work, lol.
Yeah. Want to take Sports Psychology at Uni. Wanted to take Sports Science but can't cause of Human Biology.
Just chose Sociology cause it goes well with Psychology. :P

Hah, lol. Thanks. :P
Good luck to you too, heh.

Meanies
07-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Yes I am going to an all girls school (h)

you'll fit in well.

york college for me :)
cba with little sixth forms in secondary schools, nothing good to do there. At least at college its all new and restaurants and stuff :)

Judge Judy
07-06-2008, 05:58 PM
you'll fit in well.

york college for me :)
cba with little sixth forms in secondary schools, nothing good to do there. At least at college its all new and restaurants and stuff :)

York College looks better now with the new building... but Selby College has been rated Outstanding by Ofsted - something good is in Selby Jake haha.

*not going to College as I'm in Year 10.

:Edzy
07-06-2008, 09:14 PM
I was deciding between Hills road (3rd best sixth form in the UK) and Long Road(still quite high);

i've chosen long road because hills road was not a nice atmosphere butt i was in a bad mood on the open evenings, so i hope i aint made a decision i'll regret. most of my mates are going to hills too:rolleyes: but i guess its just a genetic like as my mum went there when it was not so good and my brother has just finished there LOL

x

Puma!
08-06-2008, 01:23 AM
Notre Dame Sixth form - Sheffield

Pyroka
08-06-2008, 08:39 AM
I'm going to Exeter College again, and the year after that hopefully to do a few A-Levels. =p

mangle
08-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Yes, I'm bouncing to Billborough with my main thread starter Alex :)

Joshuae
08-06-2008, 09:39 AM
I did college, now I'm in Uni. :)

Open University - Cardiff

YoManGo!
08-06-2008, 11:26 AM
none of the schools accepted me so i'm going to sutton college:)

H
08-06-2008, 03:53 PM
none of the schools accepted me so i'm going to sutton college:)

sutton as in the place sutton? what a lovely area!! -cough

Xyper
12-06-2008, 08:24 PM
I have :D Either going to this like 6th form (But u need C in maths & english) :(

But If i dont get that, i'll go to this college and study public services and be a fireman ;)

thoushallbegod
13-06-2008, 10:35 AM
I'm going but I dunno were yet, either Wigan & Leigh or Pendleton... just the distance makes me not want to go to Pendleton.

Plank
13-06-2008, 03:34 PM
I'm going to the same school for sixth form but it's with a partnership with loads of other sixth forms so I may have to go to another school if I want to do a subject there.

uh huh her
13-06-2008, 04:55 PM
i still don't know yet!
either staying on at the sixth form at my school, or going mid cheshire college.

Meanies
13-06-2008, 06:11 PM
York College looks better now with the new building... but Selby College has been rated Outstanding by Ofsted - something good is in Selby Jake haha.

*not going to College as I'm in Year 10.

idk what college got rated by ofsted. loool
school im at now got outstanding and top in area i thinks.
not hard with burnholme n places like that round tho :P
and nothings good in Selby. our lovely big new one beats yours by a mile. bet yours doesn't have restaurants and health spa and hairdressers n stuff in ;) and all the other stuff i forgot :eusa_whis

i still don't know yet!
either staying on at the sixth form at my school, or going mid cheshire college.

hi mooface.

Judge Judy
14-06-2008, 02:30 PM
idk what college got rated by ofsted. loool
school im at now got outstanding and top in area i thinks.
not hard with burnholme n places like that round tho :P
and nothings good in Selby. our lovely big new one beats yours by a mile. bet yours doesn't have restaurants and health spa and hairdressers n stuff in ;) and all the other stuff i forgot :eusa_whis

hi mooface.

soz but york college got rated good i has a booklet comparing all the colleges around the area.
ok lovey? :P

Ugawa
14-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Yup, colchester sixth form.

Got my induction day on the 26th of this month woo lol

XX

YoManGo!
15-06-2008, 12:18 PM
sutton as in the place sutton? what a lovely area!! -cough

probably not the sutton you're thinking of.
sutton coldfield in birmingham.

Meanies
15-06-2008, 12:34 PM
soz but york college got rated good i has a booklet comparing all the colleges around the area.
ok lovey? :P

stop lying. college is at the top of that list. selby is at the bottom :)

partie2
15-06-2008, 03:03 PM
my college was crap so choose carefully!

Titch
15-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Well i still have one more year at school but i want to go into the army. Do my bit for the country.

ideabox
22-07-2008, 03:07 PM
yer. Farnborough Sixth.
Oh my god so am I! =D I come from Court Moor btw =)

[Edit] Sorry about the bump =(

Joe!
09-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Canterbury college is where i'm heading :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!