PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden II

j4k3
07-06-2008, 06:56 PM
I seen a few bits and bobs and played the demo.

Seems a bit like Condemned to me, but set in a different place. The combat seems to basic and stuff.

Is it worth me getting it if it meant me getting Battlefield a month + later than its release date?

Help appreciated.

Niko Bellic
07-06-2008, 07:14 PM
God, you need people to make a decision for you whether to buy the game or not? If you've played the Demo and liked it go ahead Sherlock Holmes!

j4k3
07-06-2008, 07:39 PM
God, you need people to make a decision for you whether to buy the game or not? If you've played the Demo and liked it go ahead Sherlock Holmes!

sthu, your not clever. i just wanna know what the game is like in bits not included in the demo. they could of made the demo the best bit. so f off ''sherlock holmes'' :$

Niko Bellic
08-06-2008, 01:38 AM
sthu, your not clever. i just wanna know what the game is like in bits not included in the demo. they could of made the demo the best bit. so f off ''sherlock holmes'' :$

I'm not clever? Neither are you by the looks of it, everyday I logged on xbox you had changed your name. And demo is just to get the feel of the game obviously the real game is gonna be much better Sherlock Holmes. *REMOVED*

Edited by Hitman (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members, thanks.

Jord
08-06-2008, 03:09 AM
Games great, Killing is awsome.

mangle
08-06-2008, 04:36 PM
I'd say NO.

Full of bugs, they were pushed by microsoft to produce it. One reviewer slashed a boss in game, it dissapeared and it still had a life bar.

j4k3
08-06-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm not clever? Neither are you by the looks of it, everyday I logged on xbox you had changed your name. And demo is just to get the feel of the game obviously the real game is gonna be much better Sherlock Holmes. *REMOVED*

Edited by Hitman (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members, thanks.

boi betta no u got banned :D

Jord
09-06-2008, 02:00 AM
boi betta no u got banned :D

He didnt get banned from this thread, It was from another one.

Anyway My ninja gaiden 2 has been fine! no bugs nothing on 6th chapter and ive got nothing bad to say about it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!