PDA

View Full Version : Best Succesful risks in COD4

j4k3
07-06-2008, 07:37 PM
This could be guns used, things done etc.

Mine would be in a clan match in the final round [overtime] using m40 acog. I cleared their team!

Also I did a game of planting claymores next to people and came top :P

Niko Bellic
07-06-2008, 07:40 PM
Okay then......

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts.

mangle
08-06-2008, 08:53 AM
Running at a team on HQ, nade in hand trying to just buy a few seconds for my team.

I got shot, fell over and then my nade rolled into it, blew them all up though!

+50!

Alan_Carr
08-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Used a sniper and no-scoped someone.
then defused the bomb with 4 seconds remaining.

Judge Judy
08-06-2008, 09:09 AM
I was at my mates house.

Anyway - I ran out of ammo, and this guy confronted me and started shooting at me. He didn't reload earlier on so ran out of ammo, so I ran, jumped and knived him.

Aces
08-06-2008, 09:11 AM
I ran into the field like crazy, threw 2 nades and guess what? 5 kills rofl.

Jahova
08-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Airstrike missed all, was well pi**ed, had 3 grenades perk on.
Chucked two, one killed whole team but the other killed me as I walked into it, =l

Spiffing
08-06-2008, 10:11 AM
ooh i had a pretty awesome one,
hardcore search and destroy on Bloc
Me against 4 enemies (they planted the bomb), i ran across the building,got headshot on someone, looked out the window, shot someone running away, jumped out the window into the opposite building, threw grenade into room killing remaining two guys and defused the bomb.
I was like ohhh yeahh :8

Jordan3606
09-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Used a sniper and no-scoped someone.
then defused the bomb with 4 seconds remaining.

You defused the bomb when it was @ 4 secs left? Thats not possible lol, because it takes 6 seconds to defuse it

Unless you mean it had 4 secs left after defusing.

anyway, running straight forward during a HC S+D match is risky but can have great results especially in Showdown. I just sprint all the way to try and catch the enemy unaware but sometimes it doesnt work and you get shot straight away :P

j4k3
09-06-2008, 07:45 PM
You defused the bomb when it was @ 4 secs left? Thats not possible lol, because it takes 6 seconds to defuse it

Unless you mean it had 4 secs left after defusing.

anyway, running straight forward during a HC S+D match is risky but can have great results especially in Showdown. I just sprint all the way to try and catch the enemy unaware but sometimes it doesnt work and you get shot straight away :P

you can at like 4.7

awelsh
09-06-2008, 08:19 PM
you can at like 4.7

nope you cant, it takes 5 seconds to defuse it. Then maybe add some time for lag.

Oleh
10-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Hardcore search and destroy on bog somebody plants at b outside crate i make a sprint for it no scope somebody with 50 cal and defuse and everybodys apart from him still alive also i was getting shot to hell

Fehm
10-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Lol.. Best one for me would be probably, standing in the same sniper place for the entire match, gettin 82 kills! No one spotted me which i thought was weird because of the killcam :S And... i came on top overall.

Camy
10-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Why do people have to lie about the number of kills they get :S

On HSD on Bloc, everyone got rpg'd apart from me. We were defending, I went in the left building, put a claymore at the door, then ran and put another at the bomb. Then i jumped over the dresser or w.e. it is into that spot. wudnt say its glitching reli, but meh.
Sniped 3 guys, the claymores got the other 2. Then the last guy wasnt playing so i went to the spawn and headshotted him lol.

c[__]
10-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Why do people have to lie about the number of kills they get :S

On HSD on Bloc, everyone got rpg'd apart from me. We were defending, I went in the left building, put a claymore at the door, then ran and put another at the bomb. Then i jumped over the dresser or w.e. it is into that spot. wudnt say its glitching reli, but meh.
Sniped 3 guys, the claymores got the other 2. Then the last guy wasnt playing so i went to the spawn and headshotted him lol.
I have to agree, who's ******ed enough to believe 82 kills and 0 deaths.

j4k3
10-06-2008, 06:20 PM
I have to agree, who's ******ed enough to believe 82 kills and 0 deaths.

pete doherty

i got 32 - 0 then killed myself by accident :P

top of3 story on crash

mangle
11-06-2008, 09:44 AM
I once did what noone said would work on Bog. I ran straight through the noobtubes and sniper shots at the start of S+D to plant at B. Planted it and just sat back picking them off.

I also did that once on Showdown, didn't work as well as I got splattered once I planted. But hell we won 4-3!

Pazza
11-06-2008, 03:14 PM
I was at my mates, and I was in this hangar, and I saw someone coming. I threw a grenade but it hit the crates and bounced back at me. I did that thing where you pick it up again and I just threw it over because I panicked it might blow up on me. But it hit one of the other team on the head, and I completed a challenge and got +60 =]

yido
12-06-2008, 05:59 PM
pete doherty

i got 32 - 0 then killed myself by accident :P

top of3 story on crash

y
lie ....

Rauhl
12-06-2008, 07:28 PM
gettin 1400 points on over and airstriking the whole team with 20 kill on search and destroy

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!