PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Bannaed for the 5th time without reason >:(

Mattch
07-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Hi people,

Yes its my 5th time i got banned without a reason.

All it said is

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is
"Perm ban (id: 519306)", and it will expire at 7/06/19 07:05.

What the hell? I called habbo, nice guy hung up on me >:( Called again got hung up on again ***, Woo 3rd time and i get through then i get some **** about if theres no reason you can log in and got hung up on Grrrr

E-mailed them and got auto response replyed to that and got nothing

Im just about to give up on these ****** up people

Xarea
07-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Search for threads by me in the Habbo in General section.. we have the same problem.

no waiii
07-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Yous are a Threat to Habbo LOL
demand a reason!!!

Mattch
07-06-2008, 08:10 PM
i swore at the automated guy the fourth time

no waiii
07-06-2008, 08:16 PM
When i rang to get my account unban some ***** answered stright away :S

GhostFace-
07-06-2008, 08:18 PM
unlucky

Finkelstien
07-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Sorry to hear this.

MissAlice
07-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Hi people,

All it said is

What the hell? I called habbo, nice guy hung up on me >:( Called again got hung up on again ***, Woo 3rd time and i get through then i get some **** about if theres no reason you can log in and got hung up on Grrrr

5th time without a reason? Does seem very strange to me, as there is always a reason. Do you share your computer with a brother or sister who plays Habbo too?

I will assume not. Don't give up trying with the Help Tool, providing you are polite and ask nicely for the reason you was banned, you should get an answer, then you can tackle what's going wrong each time. When did you reply to the automated email?

slam
07-06-2008, 09:40 PM
lol haha

Edited by Finkelstien (Forum Moderator): Please do not create pointless posts.

msb.
07-06-2008, 09:50 PM
erm 5th time does not happy very often without a GOOD reason tbh

Sulai
08-06-2008, 09:10 AM
maybe you should give up?

all this effort for what, a stream of pixels.

Finkelstien
08-06-2008, 09:13 AM
In all honesty, I must agree with a few posts made above.

I fail to see how you would get banned a total of five times for no reason?

Jay.
08-06-2008, 09:41 AM
This happened to me, i e-mailed saying if i don't get unbanned or you don't tell me a reason i'll ring a lawer to get a refund on evreything i spent on habbo, that scared them and i got unbanned ;)

Mario
08-06-2008, 09:47 AM
This happened to me, i e-mailed saying if i don't get unbanned or you don't tell me a reason i'll ring a lawer to get a refund on evreything i spent on habbo, that scared them and i got unbanned ;)

they probably didnt get scared i think they were laughing so much they slipped and pressed the big unban button. anyway unlucky mate, if your really desperate you could always go down to their offices in london.

Immenseman
08-06-2008, 11:19 AM
One or two times could be an accident but if they've banned you 5 times then they must have a valid reason. I would email again and request to find out why you're constantly banned. They should give you a reason, whether you're guilty or not is another reason.

Kyle
08-06-2008, 04:22 PM
You have to give them 2 working days to reply, sometimes it takes longer, but not normally. The automated message is sent to inform you either that they'll reply to you asap or that you need to reply to the automated email outlining your problem. You need to be polite to them, which from your posts, I don't really think you were. If all else fails, get a parent to phone/mail them.

no waiii
08-06-2008, 04:24 PM
They wont replt to emails Friday after 5pm till Monday after 9am because they do not work during these hours

Sabbath
08-06-2008, 11:22 PM
maybe you should give up?

all this effort for what, a stream of pixels.

Maybe you should give up trying to be a writer, after all it is just a stream of pixels too?

Tool.

HotelUser
09-06-2008, 12:35 AM
Sulake has an obligation to provide you with the details regarding your ban. Just navigate to http://habbo.co.uk/help and select 'Contact Us'. If you're polite, then they wont hesitate to respond to your inquiry. Sulake doesn't provide the reason why a user is banned upon logging in, the user must take the initiative to contact Sulake, so Sulake disregards users being impolite.

Mattch
10-06-2008, 08:09 PM
the first 4 they gave me a reason apparently its for T&C violation but when i called them they removed it 5th time no reason and no awnser >:(

AMERlCA...
14-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Hi people,

All it said is

it was probalby colmc who answered :eusa_danc

Holofoil
15-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Yes, but when you say you were banned for 'no reason', are you saying you were walking around on habbo minding your business and not talking to anyone, or did yuo actually do something against the rules?

Mattch
16-06-2008, 09:44 AM
it was probalby colmc who answered :eusa_danc

Proberly

Yes, but when you say you were banned for 'no reason', are you saying you were walking around on habbo minding your business and not talking to anyone, or did yuo actually do something against the rules?

I was doing nothing wrong just making my room and then it goes

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED.........

AMERlCA...
16-06-2008, 09:47 AM
Proberly

I was doing nothing wrong just making my room and then it goes

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED.........

lol same with me thats the same thing what happen to me

HotelUser
16-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Once again, Mods just don't prance around banning users for no reason. If you contact Sulake, they'll tell you what you've done.

AMERlCA...
16-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Once again, Mods just don't prance around banning users for no reason. If you contact Sulake, they'll tell you what you've done.

I THINK HE KNOWS THAT BY NOW BECAUSE YOU SAID THE SAME THING ON PAGE 2 :8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!