how do i make routes

Niko Bellic
08-06-2008, 04:28 PM
http://www.Google.com

That should help. :)

Jordy
08-06-2008, 04:39 PM
http://www.Google.com

That should help. :)I think you're the one in need of help, he asked for help not search engines. If Google is so amazing why don't you find it for him.

Niko Bellic
08-06-2008, 04:42 PM
I think you're the one in need of help, he asked for help not search engines. If Google is so amazing why don't you find it for him.

I'm being nice offering help, I think you need to stop crying about reputation. "SORT IT OUT" :'( Woah, stop crying dude. And it's quiet simple.

You go to Track builder obviously and make 10 routes, explains it all there. He's just trying to boost his post count as he always does. And search engines would find what he's looking for, duh Sherlock Holmes.

Jordy
08-06-2008, 04:47 PM
I'm being nice offering help, I think you need to stop crying about reputation. "SORT IT OUT" :'( Woah, stop crying dude. And it's quiet simple.

You go to Track builder obviously and make 10 routes, explains it all there. He's just trying to boost his post count as he always does. And search engines would find what he's looking for, duh Sherlock Holmes.Why didn't you tell him that in the first place then.

I love how in your signature your proud of getting 1000/1000 in Avatar, I mean, who hasn't got all the achievements and how long did it take you, 2 minutes? Well that really is something to be proud of!

Niko Bellic
08-06-2008, 04:49 PM
It's not being proud, I'm listing all the games I've got 1000 on, theres a difference. ;)

c[__]
08-06-2008, 05:31 PM
Why didn't you tell him that in the first place then.

I love how in your signature your proud of getting 1000/1000 in Avatar, I mean, who hasn't got all the achievements and how long did it take you, 2 minutes? Well that really is something to be proud of!
To be honest, he obviously is trying to get post count as it's clearly a self explanitary achievement which doesn't even need skill or knowledge. :eusa_whis

GhostFace-
08-06-2008, 06:06 PM
wow.

im asking how to make routes because i cant find it on the menu.

stop trying to start fights and go play some more xbox kty.

Niko Bellic
08-06-2008, 07:21 PM
wow.

im asking how to make routes because i cant find it on the menu.

stop trying to start fights and go play some more xbox kty.

Go post more kty.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!