PDA

View Full Version : I know EXACTLY why they removed empty rooms.

Kevin
09-06-2008, 11:36 AM
When you make a room from the room-a-tron now, It dos'nt come with windows, So to increase profits on selling windows, they removed the rooms without furni in them, to get rid of all the windows which could be used instead of purchasing them out of the catalog. I knew there had to be a reason for there method to madness. So well done to people who put ducks/furni into rooms which wern't being used. You've got loads of windows now

Moved by jesus (Forum Super Moderator) from Habbo UK News & Rumours: Please post in the correct section next time.

Closed by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator) due to it going way off topic and to avoid inevitable arguments.

Meanies
09-06-2008, 11:40 AM
Congratulations on figuring that out.

Thats not EXACTLY why though. They also said its so you can find rooms you want easier without having to go through a load of empty rooms.

Digital
09-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Its just for the money because thats all there interested in at the end of the day....

Frisky
09-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Ya' think???

It's all about money in Habbo, not the users, not the peace and happyness, it's about MONEY!

womanizer
09-06-2008, 11:46 AM
this was said in the thread for windows.

Digital
09-06-2008, 11:47 AM
there'll be kids selling crack on the streets so they can buy windows now

FlyingJesus
09-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Even if that is the reason, why does it matter? Empty rooms are useless

09-06-2008, 11:51 AM
Ya' think???

It's all about money in Habbo, not the users, not the peace and happyness, it's about MONEY!

yes, its called a company

their aim is to make money :rolleyes:

Monkwrestler
09-06-2008, 12:24 PM
yes, its called a company

their aim is to make money :rolleyes:
no **** Einstein a companies job is to lose money
Anyway pretty obvious IMO

09-06-2008, 12:26 PM
and thats meant to mean what?

you should be saying that to him not me

H
09-06-2008, 05:55 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Edited by Finkelstien (Forum Moderator): Please refrain from posting off topic.

Abbie.
09-06-2008, 05:59 PM
omggg
all my fan rooms pmsl

ther goneeeeee

HotelUser
09-06-2008, 06:39 PM
This is interesting though...although I don't believe it's true.... People wont have as many spare windows.

Florx
09-06-2008, 06:41 PM
This is interesting though...although I don't believe it's true...it is a true statement. People wont have as many spare windows.
How confusing can you get boy?

I don't believe it's true...it is a true statement

What in Gods name?

slam
09-06-2008, 06:41 PM
oh cool, so does this mean all my hate rooms for hacking, scamming and quick trading are now gone? :D:D:D

msb.
09-06-2008, 06:52 PM
wth have I missed lol

are u saying that when you make a room, it doesn't have the windows :S?

HotelUser
09-06-2008, 06:53 PM
How confusing can you get boy?

What in Gods name?

I was saying that I don't believe the only reason Sulake purged accounts was to dispose of windows in users' empty rooms. I just made a typo ;).

Finkelstien
09-06-2008, 06:54 PM
I was saying that I don't believe the only reason Sulake purged accounts was to dispose of windows in users' empty rooms.

Yes, stating the obvious.

Uioepus
09-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Although this could be a true statement, there is also the fact it cuts down lag.

HotelUser
09-06-2008, 07:58 PM

I didn't think you understood what I was saying..seeing as you seem to have -repped me regarding it.

Now, in the end it's all about Sulake making money. If this was linked to selling more windows, it was a good idea.

Finkelstien
09-06-2008, 08:02 PM
I didn't think you understood what I was saying..seeing as you seem to have -repped me regarding it.

Now, in the end it's all about Sulake making money. If this was linked to selling more windows, it was a good idea.

Yes, me along with three other forum members. Must tell you something ;).

leah
09-06-2008, 08:02 PM
Interesting sig there David,
I'm sure I've seen those words somewhere before. :eusa_whis

no waiii
09-06-2008, 08:05 PM
even if it is to make money your still wont stop playing th game and wont stop spending money on it. Therre was no reason to post this

HotelUser
09-06-2008, 08:15 PM
even if it is to make money your still wont stop playing th game and wont stop spending money on it. Therre was no reason to post this

Some may think this isn't topic worthy, however I thought it was an interesting idea :rolleyes:.

Interesting sig there David,
I'm sure I've seen those words somewhere before. :eusa_whis
Aaw thanks Leah :P.

Moderator, if this drifts off topic, it wont follow the rules. Now please, keep this on topic :D.

Nain
09-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Stupid Habbo, Trying to steal my windows. Die.

and HotelUser - stop stating the obvious. Its obvious, and stop trying to act like a moderator, its not your job, get the job, and then act like a moderator. I know thats abit hard for you to understand - but its possible

Finkelstien
09-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Moderator, if this drifts off topic, it wont follow the rules. Now please, keep this on topic :D.

Just to inform you, replying to a quoted post made by another forum member within a thread is NOT considered posting off topic. A specification that is clearly listed in the forum moderation guide but thank you for your concern.

Dan2nd
09-06-2008, 08:40 PM
and HotelUser - stop stating the obvious. Its obvious, and stop trying to act like a moderator, its not your job, get the job, and then act like a moderator. I know thats abit hard for you to understand - but its possible

I think that was a little unnecessary...

Just to inform you, replying to a quoted post made by another forum member within a thread is NOT considered posting off topic. A specification that is clearly listed in the forum moderation guide but thank you for your concern.

To be fair Finklestein he isn't a moderator as your friend said above, so how would he know whats in the guide?

OMG I didn't even know you could pick up windows! Some HxHD manager I am!

Nain
09-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Just to inform you, replying to a quoted post made by another forum member within a thread is NOT considered posting off topic. A specification that is clearly listed in the forum moderation guide.
Agreed. A moderator never breaks his rules - a good example of a good moderator tbh. You should look up to him.

and you posting that was also what you consider as "off-Topic"

in the words of you "If this drifts off topic, it wont follow the rules. Now please, keep this on topic "

There? done.

anywho, Habbo better give me my fan rooms back. :(

and Dan, i can be mean when i want to >:]] but im usually a nice guy, ask anyone.

e5
09-06-2008, 08:45 PM
I got about 60 windows from rooms that I had on e5, more I COULD collect lol, anyway yeah I kinda of thought this.. but anyway the room deleting what needed anyway ;)

Finkelstien
09-06-2008, 08:46 PM
To be fair Finklestein he isn't a moderator as your friend said above, so how would he know whats in the guide?

OMG I didn't even know you could pick up windows! Some HxHD manager I am!

I didn't expect him to thats why I gave him some advice on the matter and if I'm not mistaken the rule can also be found in the forum rules and regulations thread :).

Picking up windows is fantastic. I really never liked the old style windows in a room.

Nain
09-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Habbo is selfish. Fullstop. They deleated our free windows in (some) rooms. *cry*
And Dan i just found out that you could buy windows lolz.

HotelUser
09-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Agreed. A moderator never breaks his rules - a good example of a good moderator tbh. You should look up to him.

and you posting that was also what you consider as "off-Topic"

in the words of you "If this drifts off topic, it wont follow the rules. Now please, keep this on topic "

There? done.

anywho, Habbo better give me my fan rooms back. :(

and Dan, i can be mean when i want to >:]] but im usually a nice guy, ask anyone.

In the words of a Canadian...what :P? That makes absolutely no sense...anyhow regardless if this is all following the rules, it has indeed drifted off topic. I'm not questioning moderators, and I've never read there handbook:O.

ON TOPIC: I've not tried yet, but can users now completely cover a wall where a window used to be? If I recall correctly you couldn't before this update?

Dan2nd
09-06-2008, 08:51 PM

I'm not one to follow the crowd I like to form my own opinions on people

On Topic:

I can't beleve they deleted all my fan rooms I made for my old school mafia budys :'(

Nain
09-06-2008, 08:55 PM
In the words of a Canadian...what :P? That makes absolutely no sense...anyhow regardless if this is all following the rules, it has indeed drifted off topic. I'm not questioning moderators, and I've never read there handbook:O.

ON TOPIC: I've not tried yet, but can users now completely cover a wall where a window used to be? If I recall correctly you couldn't before this update?
I have no idea on what you are on about.
So ill just leave it there.

Time to create the fan-rooms i owe people (if i can remember)

HotelUser
09-06-2008, 08:56 PM
I'm not one to follow the crowd I like to form my own opinions on people

On Topic:

I can't beleve they deleted all my fan rooms I made for my old school mafia budys :'(

Dan I put a Z shelf in the fan room I made for you for donating the 100hcs a few years back..It lives!

AMERlCA...
09-06-2008, 08:59 PM

lol hahahahaha kids selling crack for habbo furni

Nain
09-06-2008, 09:04 PM
lmao! i just read that from digital - very funny comment +rep if i can lol

Scania
09-06-2008, 09:15 PM

In my eyes its kind of clear you are trying to start an argument with HotelUser.. very mature coming from a MOD.

Zebroid
09-06-2008, 09:17 PM
OMG, I see now, oh well only 2 of my rooms deleted so about 2or3 windows deleted.
+rep and i'll +rep u again when i've spread:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

kreechin
09-06-2008, 09:30 PM
tbh i think they deleted any empty rooms for several reasons;
1] when insering all the new windows into the d/b if there were a load of empty rooms then it'd take longer, so they removed the empty rooms, thus reducing the time it'd take to insert all of the windows
2] reduces the amount of useless rooms showing on the nav
3] there is no 3.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!