PDA

View Full Version : Idea for Web Market section

J-Tagbridge
09-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Hey,

In the Web Market/Web Hosts section could we set a limit to say 2 or 3 threads per week as some people are literally spamming adverts.

Kindest Regards

F32
09-06-2008, 08:59 PM
That's a moronic idea - if the moderators there were moderating then there would be no need for this, not that there is anyway.

Catzsy
10-06-2008, 08:12 AM
Hey,

In the Web Market/Web Hosts section could we set a limit to say 2 or 3 threads per week as some people are literally spamming adverts.

Kindest Regards

Would you be able to provide some links showing this? Thanks:)

---MAD---
10-06-2008, 08:14 AM
Yeah as Catzsy said, links to some examples would be appreciated :).

Wootzeh
10-06-2008, 08:17 AM
You web designers are never happy.

msb.
10-06-2008, 06:20 PM
You web designers are never happy.
lol haha, I gotta admit loads of complains about that section :O

Wouldn't this be hard to do?

myke
10-06-2008, 06:26 PM
I don't see any repeat threads, perhaps if you PM myself or another Moderator, then we may be able to deal with it?

Catzsy
10-06-2008, 06:26 PM
lol haha, I gotta admit loads of complains about that section :O

Wouldn't this be hard to do?

What would be hard to do?

We really need some links to see to support the views of the thread starter and we can see what the problem is and then it will be addressed. :)

msb.
10-06-2008, 06:30 PM
What would be hard to do?

We really need some links to see to support the views of the thread starter and we can see what the problem is and then it will be addressed. :)
I am talking about, wouldn't it be hard to have a user only allowed to post in a certain amount of threads in 1 section?

The Professor
10-06-2008, 06:34 PM
That's a moronic idea - if the moderators there were moderating then there would be no need for this, not that there is anyway.

Considering what you were banned for before the clearout I'd suggest keeping comments like that to yourself in future if you don't want to suffer the same fate again. There are now FOUR, count them FOUR moderators assigned to that section, all of whom are extremely competant.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!