PDA

View Full Version : About the scripting going on..

!!!Liam!!!
21-06-2005, 03:42 PM
I surgest that you lock your rooms that have furni in them just incase they get scripted, I just read that habbo will close over weekend to try and fix this problem, Im not sure about this but it is a good idea, if you are a scripter I surgest you stop before you get caught and into a lot of trouble.
No need to post in this thread :p

Digital
21-06-2005, 03:44 PM
I surgest that you lock your rooms that have furni in them just incase they get scripted, I just read that habbo will close over weekend to try and fix this problem, Im not sure about this but it is a good idea, if you are a scripter I surgest you stop before you get caught and into a lot of trouble.
No need to post in this thread :p
lmao i've saw what they have done they could get in your room easy as hell, if they can make ph blocks show and stuff!

Phila
21-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Your best bet is to pick up your furni. Locked rooms aren't a problem to get into.......

iRoss
21-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Look. If they get onto your account don't you think they could get into your rooms quite easily ? And scripters can't get rites without the owner giving it to them. Well... Not unless thet are like uber ;D WATCH OUT KIDS!1!1!11 xO

.Ex-
21-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Seriously guys stop going on about it. Its not like they can delete furni ok? Everything that happens gets fixed, whats the problem?

paradox
21-06-2005, 04:44 PM
close this pointless thread
Sorry but I nearly wet myself seeing this.. And you've not spammed in the past 5 minutes..

"Callie is Leaving" and alot of other pointless threads ROFL

Steven
21-06-2005, 04:45 PM
You making these threads and talking about it is making them feel 'popular' and they will continue to do it to keep being 'popular' you're just giving them attention.

Ranger
21-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Quite frankly I'd find it amusing if they scripted my room.

Unique furni, lol. I'd congratulate them for a job well done.

Vien
21-06-2005, 07:34 PM
You do realise that we scriptors are getting exactly what we want. Crowds of people around you giveing you all the attention. My habbo name is Youed , i error many places especially help desks (habling help desk lots). I do this scripting because it is just fun. You feel like you are in more controll. Not only that but i like to creae different furni such as a Hc Badge poster. Don't panic nothing bad will happen.
Noobs

.Ex-
21-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Learn to Spell 1337 hax0r script0r.

GommeInc
21-06-2005, 08:05 PM
WHy waste time locking it when you can just give it to someone, Habbo won't stop the scripting until they realise how cruddy their hotel is.

HBox
21-06-2005, 09:44 PM
I think Habbox should just make a seperate section for scripting related threads

Kingzy
21-06-2005, 11:24 PM
Scripting is COOL, plus, scripters don't waltz into your room and change all your furniture, don't be afraid of them, most of them are kind and nice. Hackers on the other side... ah well, How Do You SCRIPT?!?! :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!