PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Yeah you're cool

Sabbath
09-06-2008, 11:35 PM
Wow, how come so many people find it so cool to flame people who like Habbo? Yeah, everyones having arguments on how much time they spend on Habbo. I mean, this is just stupid. I couldn't care less that e5 spends lots of time on Habbo, so why do you? Its really sad that someone can't enjoy a game without being called an addict! Ok, rant over, keep arguing about how much time you spent on Habbo last night....

Loser
09-06-2008, 11:37 PM
*text removed*

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not create irrelevant posts just to bait users into an emotional response.

FlyingJesus
09-06-2008, 11:37 PM
You already done this rant before and no-one cared then either

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not create irrelevant posts just to bait users into an emotional response.

Sabbath
10-06-2008, 04:34 AM
You already done this rant before and no-one cared then either

Well, I haven't done this rant before, you may have confused me with someone else. I really don't care, if no one cares. My purpose of ranting is to vent frustration, not have everyone care. Oh, its alright btw, nobody is creating irrelevant posts to bait me into an emotional response :).

H
14-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi I disagree, I think it's UNHEALTHY to spend so much time on a chatroom. Don't people chat with real life friends? DON'T PEOPLE LEAVE THEIR HOUSES?

Immenseman
14-06-2008, 02:04 PM
I agree with you actually. They can do what they want, it makes no difference to anybody else so they should just keep their thoughts to themselves. Voicing those thoughts only upsets others, it's their life let them do as they wish without being flamed.

Sabbath
15-06-2008, 01:58 AM
Hi I disagree, I think it's UNHEALTHY to spend so much time on a chatroom. Don't people chat with real life friends? DON'T PEOPLE LEAVE THEIR HOUSES?

Yeah, you know, talking to people you do not know...... :rolleyes:

le harry
15-06-2008, 08:56 AM
**baits you into an emotional response

Sabbath
15-06-2008, 04:47 PM
**baits you into an emotional response

oh *Removed*

Edited by Hayd93(Forum Super Moderator): Please dont avoid the filter.

Sabbath
16-06-2008, 02:48 PM
*text removed*

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please refrain from being rude and multiple posting.

bo$$
16-06-2008, 02:51 PM

but that's just you assuming that people who play don't go outside. How do you know that they don't spend 12 hours outside with their friends and then go on for 6 hours straight?

or even spend half the day, everyday, online and half outside?

I don't have a problem with how much people are on the computer since it's their business, their time, and their life.

BaybeeElin
02-07-2008, 06:49 PM
but that's just you assuming that people who play don't go outside. How do you know that they don't spend 12 hours outside with their friends and then go on for 6 hours straight?

or even spend half the day, everyday, online and half outside?

I don't have a problem with how much people are on the computer since it's their business, their time, and their life.

Well said ! +rep

GearsOfWar
02-07-2008, 06:50 PM
It's especially funny when you get called sad for playing Habbo, yet the people targeting you are using a Habbo forum. :O

Fehm
02-07-2008, 07:03 PM
lol get on with life dude :) goodlukck

Ardemax
03-07-2008, 05:58 PM
whoever says stuff like that are probably addicted themselves.
or are addicted to halo 3, or something like that.

Purple
03-07-2008, 11:29 PM
Wow, how come so many people find it so cool to flame people who like Habbo? Yeah, everyones having arguments on how much time they spend on Habbo. I mean, this is just stupid. I couldn't care less that e5 spends lots of time on Habbo, so why do you? Its really sad that someone can't enjoy a game without being called an addict! Ok, rant over, keep arguing about how much time you spent on Habbo last night....

Absolutely agreed. +REP.

I think it's pathetic. I have faced certain hassling by one habbo who complains I play habbo too much. So what if I do. I collect furni and have a pretty good furni collection to show for my time spent. He however sits there, with no furni, flaming me day after day. Who is the pathetic one? :S

N-Dubz
04-07-2008, 02:35 AM
It's not hassling, some people take it to offence those are the people that are secretly devistated there addicted to a chatroom. It is not healthy to be a virtual chatroom 6 hours a day, whoever told you that was healthy.. :S
Yes, people who tell you to get the **** off the internet are trying to secretly help ya!!! An if there dissing you for spending too much time on Habbo, then take it in and come off more. They should be hassled else you'd spend your whole life on Habbo if no one cared or anything like that.

An being proud of having a massive furni collection is pretty sad.
And thing is most people who sit on habbo for hours on end dont have lives, and the fact of the matter is just because someones on a Habbox forum dosn't mean there sad, just means that they also once took an intrest in Habbo but took one step before you, and actually got off it.

AndrewByrne
04-07-2008, 11:58 AM

L-eave?
Sorry just wanted to do that :D
My friends all go on holiday at the same time, Thats why I'm on Habbo alot latly :rolleyes:

Calvin
04-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Its Our choice whether we want to spend loads of time on an online chatroom or not, Whats it got to do with them? :)

Purple
04-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Its Our choice whether we want to spend loads of time on an online chatroom or not, Whats it got to do with them? :)

Very true.

L-eave?
Sorry just wanted to do that :D
My friends all go on holiday at the same time, Thats why I'm on Habbo alot latly :rolleyes:

Don't feel like you need to make excuses for yourself to other people. It's your life, do whatever the heck you want.

I love it when people who I know play habbo quite a bit go "YOU'RE PATHETIC FOR PLAYING THIS STUPID GAME" ... Then why are you playing? x_x;

InfoStructure
08-07-2008, 03:52 PM
It's not hassling, some people take it to offence those are the people that are secretly devistated there addicted to a chatroom. It is not healthy to be a virtual chatroom 6 hours a day, whoever told you that was healthy.. :S
Yes, people who tell you to get the **** off the internet are trying to secretly help ya!!! An if there dissing you for spending too much time on Habbo, then take it in and come off more. They should be hassled else you'd spend your whole life on Habbo if no one cared or anything like that.

An being proud of having a massive furni collection is pretty sad.
And thing is most people who sit on habbo for hours on end dont have lives, and the fact of the matter is just because someones on a Habbox forum dosn't mean there sad, just means that they also once took an intrest in Habbo but took one step before you, and actually got off it.

yes, and look whos mr. perfect

N-Dubz
08-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Excuse me? I'm a girl.
I thought if you'd at least think you know everything about me you'd know my gender.

Oops, right?

ideabox
08-07-2008, 04:54 PM
If people flame habbo users for spending too much time on the game, why don't they leave the forum?
I do like freedom of speech but its hard to put up with from some people. :eusa_wall

N-Dubz
08-07-2008, 05:00 PM
If people flame habbo users for spending too much time on the game, why don't they leave the forum?
I do like freedom of speech but its hard to put up with from some people. :eusa_wall

I'm sorry but everyone who's on this forum has been on Habbo at some point, at one point we all shared the same intrest in going on Habbo.
I do apologise for my views if they upset you greatly, maybe one day you'll notice how right I actually am.

ideabox
08-07-2008, 05:09 PM
I'm sorry but everyone who's on this forum has been on Habbo at some point, at one point we all shared the same intrest in going on Habbo.
I do apologise for my views if they upset you greatly, maybe one day you'll notice how right I actually am.
Naw I haven't read your views. I was speaking in general. <=)

N-Dubz
08-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Naw I haven't read your views. I was speaking in general. <=)

Okay. =)

kurtis5561
08-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Absolutely agreed. +REP.

I think it's pathetic. I have faced certain hassling by one habbo who complains I play habbo too much. So what if I do. I collect furni and have a pretty good furni collection to show for my time spent. He however sits there, with no furni, flaming me day after day. Who is the pathetic one? :S
I am sorry to say but you are both are

You are proud you own alot of virtual items. If someone said to me I have 47000 furni I would be like err ok I think. and he is a sad case for flaming,

I don't really care if people are addicted to a game least its legal compared to the other things you could be hooked on.

I suppose habbo is like everything else you either love it or hate it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!