PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Non hcs in habbo club rooms

J-P-C
11-06-2008, 02:08 PM
it seems there is another glitch with the new update, this time non hc members can enter the majestic and the house of flying carrots, meaning there full of noobs! it doesnt really bother me because i hardly ever use the 2 rooms, but it clearly states that us hc members are paying for the "luxury of being allowed in these rooms and non hcs are not" it seems habbo need to do something about this!
what are your thoughts?

MissAlice
11-06-2008, 02:38 PM
it seems there is another glitch with the new update, this time non hc members can enter the majestic and the house of flying carrots, meaning there full of noobs! it doesnt really bother me because i hardly ever use the 2 rooms, but it clearly states that us hc members are paying for the "luxury of being allowed in these rooms and non hcs are not" it seems habbo need to do something about this!
what are your thoughts?

Maybe it's not a glitch, and in all honesty them two HC rooms aren't anything special, I don't think I've ever seen them full, and as a HC added feature, it's not a great one so it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. By the way all Non Hc members aren't noobs, they are just Habbos who for one reason or another don't have HC. I hid my HC for at least 3 or 4 months when I first got it! Those rooms didn't exist back then.

N-Dubz
11-06-2008, 03:06 PM
:Sits jut habbo..
sorry they dont waste money buying hc

lPinoy
11-06-2008, 03:41 PM
They could have been hiding it, tbh.

Some hcs still wear norm clothes.

Ugawa
13-06-2008, 12:37 PM
I've never actually been in the rooms myself so it wldnt bother me if non Hc's are allowed in now
XX

!RockinChick1
27-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Tbh, quite a few HCs went dressed in non-HC clothes to those rooms, saying we were non-HC. Half of them believed us though :rolleyes:

AMERlCA...
27-06-2008, 05:47 PM
yh some hcs dress as non hcs

iJoe
27-06-2008, 06:43 PM
I never wore hc clothes or wore the badge, it just draws unwanted f/r or people going, your rich, can i have furni. I only ever bought hc for the extra friend space.

1XxlianexX1
27-06-2008, 06:46 PM
That annoyed me! Were paying for rights - yeah we get the clothes, we get the dances and we get the more friend space thingy but we should have rights to enter nspecial rooms for us (HC's) and HC's only we should get rights to enter these room and this comment thingy is going wronge now...

orangefizz
27-06-2008, 07:52 PM
i doubt its a glitch.. its only two rooms anyway, calm down!

[quote=MissAlice;4810035]By the way all Non Hc members aren't noobs, they are just Habbos who for one reason or another don't have HC.[quote]

finally someone agrees with me.

Mint
27-06-2008, 09:36 PM
It's just idiots going in there dressed as non hc's, there objective was to annoy people, it's clearly worked. :rolleyes:

!RockinChick1
28-06-2008, 09:05 PM
It's just idiots going in there dressed as non hc's, there objective was to annoy people, it's clearly worked. :rolleyes:

Heyheyhey! I'm not an idiot ;) Well, I don't think so :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!