PDA

View Full Version : Abuse

Lozzoling
21-06-2005, 04:37 PM
I'm bisexual and as a test i told 4 peeps i'm bi,here are there reactions.

"Bi's aren't allowed to love"
"People like you should be shot"
"You have no ****"
"You're a transexual"

Just some of the imattuarity of habbo,i hope you realise habbo hates social difference.

Lozzo2

Eamonn
21-06-2005, 04:41 PM
:o there evil
dont worry mate theres nout wrong with being bi its not your fault

Lozzoling
21-06-2005, 04:42 PM
ok i just don't like the way you implied its my 'fault' i'm bi

but hey

Anger
21-06-2005, 04:43 PM
Doesnt matter who you love just that they love you and you love them ;)

Janumz
21-06-2005, 04:47 PM
Aww, that's just cruel. It doesn't matter whether your gay, bi, or straight - you should still be treated the same. I'm bi too, and I hate it when people are like that. +Rep

Lozzoling
21-06-2005, 04:48 PM
+rep? what for,thanks anyway jane

lukeisok
21-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Im Gay,

* Waves Rainbow Flag. *

You Life How You Want =]

Janumz
21-06-2005, 04:50 PM
+rep? what for,thanks anyway jane

The rep is for being brave, actually telling people.. and experimenting. and also because you should be happy for who you are.

Lozzoling
21-06-2005, 04:51 PM
aww thats cute jane

luke,I HAVE THE RAINBOW FLAG TOO *waves*

lukeisok
21-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Check your user cp...

Stay strong!

Lozzoling
21-06-2005, 04:56 PM
ok looking...rep??? WOW,thanks luke

Detox
21-06-2005, 05:28 PM
People can be so cruel.
People of any faith, or whether they are gay, bi or not should be treated the same as everyone else.

Shame that is not the case in this country.

Jane
21-06-2005, 06:03 PM
I wouldn't care if you were gay, bi, straight or anything else, I would still treat you the same :) Be who you are, not who people want you to be :)

Eamonn
21-06-2005, 06:06 PM
ok i just don't like the way you implied its my 'fault' i'm bi

but hey
i said its not your fault...
read before you awnser

-Soph-
21-06-2005, 06:18 PM
I have lots of gay and bi and straight friends,
If I didnt know they were like that I wouldnt be able to tell the difference :) theres nothing wrong with you being like that, just be yourself and do what you feel is right :)

RedStratocas
21-06-2005, 06:36 PM
On habbo, or here? Either way, thats mean.

Im not sure if you guys get this in england, but in america, gay is an insult... for everything. Anyone in highschool who doesnt like something says "This is gay" or "This pencil is gay" ect.

Not that the word "gay" insults us, just the fact people think saying someone is gay is insulting. So whenever someone says something like "This pencil is gay" me or one of my friends says "Really? That pencil has homosexual tendencies? Are there homosexual pens too?". Sometimes they get mad, sometimes they shut up :p

RedStratocas
21-06-2005, 06:38 PM
i said its not your fault...
read before you awnser

Lol. I think I know what lozzo means by it. You sort of made it sound like a disease he got, and its bad, but not his fault.

Eamonn
21-06-2005, 07:04 PM
yea but i also said theres nothink wrong with it

Jinxxed
21-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Don't worry about it.
You are who you are :)

BlueTails
21-06-2005, 07:26 PM
They Are evil... Live Strong :)

Jashmine
22-06-2005, 10:17 AM
On habbo, or here? Either way, thats mean.

Im not sure if you guys get this in england, but in america, gay is an insult... for everything. Anyone in highschool who doesnt like something says "This is gay" or "This pencil is gay" ect.

Not that the word "gay" insults us, just the fact people think saying someone is gay is insulting. So whenever someone says something like "This pencil is gay" me or one of my friends says "Really? That pencil has homosexual tendencies? Are there homosexual pens too?". Sometimes they get mad, sometimes they shut up :p

Haha, ditto here.
One of the teachers got fed up of the word being used in his class (Multimedia - we tend to get frusterated when things dont work our way xD) So now there's a ban on us using it. We get yard duty, apparantly, if he catches us using the word.

Eamonn
22-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Haha, ditto here.
One of the teachers got fed up of the word being used in his class (Multimedia - we tend to get frusterated when things dont work our way xD) So now there's a ban on us using it. We get yard duty, apparantly, if he catches us using the word.
yea but i doubt that stops any of ya :D
teachers are dumb they think there methods work like refocus your locked in a room all day people still be naughty and go back

deltateamaplha
22-06-2005, 01:23 PM
I hate when people are mean to gay or bi people... whats the point? :eusa_eh: I think people should respect other people! no matter if they gay bi black or white we are still all the same.

Lozzoling
22-06-2005, 03:09 PM
HEY! I'm back from school,thanks for the comments,very interesting.

Haemogloben
22-06-2005, 03:20 PM
I don't exactly like gay guys that are just gay, I guess I'm a little homophobic, but not to the extent that I would shout abuse or bully them. I just don't talk to them.

Are you a guy or a girl lozzo?

Sorry to ask, just wanted to know.

Mentor
22-06-2005, 03:27 PM
a persons sexual prefernce doesnt change the person.

Lozzoling
22-06-2005, 03:37 PM
i'm a guy,i've fancied 2 girls and 2 guys in my history of lurve *laughs*

GommeInc
22-06-2005, 03:38 PM
I'm bisexual and as a test i told 4 peeps i'm bi,here are there reactions.

"Bi's aren't allowed to love"
"People like you should be shot"
"You have no ****"
"You're a transexual"

Just some of the imattuarity of habbo,i hope you realise habbo hates social difference.

Lozzo2
Ignore them, let them socially lower themselves, people of a different sexuality are common these days and no one is 100% straight anyway, everyone has tendicies to act like a homosexual and have experiences, it's a way of life. No one is normal anyway, straight people aren't normal, homosexuals aren't normal, bisexual's aren't normal tehnically you're about as normal as a straight person. Ignore them, that's all you can do.

Jashmine
22-06-2005, 03:39 PM
yea but i doubt that stops any of ya :D
teachers are dumb they think there methods work like refocus your locked in a room all day people still be naughty and go back

Darn right!

I'd add something useful to this thread, but it's all been said?

Lozzoling
22-06-2005, 03:44 PM
I do GommeInc,people joke about me being bi/gay anyway,and i don't have to tell them anything,cos they're right.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!