PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Permed :(

Immenseman
11-06-2008, 04:21 PM
5th time i've been permed on my immenseman account. The reason this time is sexually explicit behaviour. I wonder if it's because of my name, i've been permed for that three times. I'll email later and ask why I was banned, I came on this afternoon after logging out yesterday to see i'm permed. Ah well, be back on there in 2018.. :D

Robby
11-06-2008, 04:22 PM
lol ul

gl getting unbanned :D

Meti
11-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Ask them if you can change your name then? Since you didn't know?

leahhh
11-06-2008, 04:26 PM
ul rofl dont cry

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please refrain from creating pointless posts.

e5
11-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Get it changed to 'Jake'

Charlie
11-06-2008, 04:33 PM
I don't get whats wrong with your name. I'm slow.

slam
11-06-2008, 04:34 PM
I don't get whats wrong with your name. I'm slow.
im men seman

JammiePixelz
11-06-2008, 04:36 PM
im men seman

lol wonder why he got ban

Sulai
11-06-2008, 04:36 PM
what have you been getting up to ;)

MissAlice
11-06-2008, 04:52 PM
5th time i've been permed on my immenseman account. The reason this time is sexually explicit behaviour. I wonder if it's because of my name, i've been permed for that three times. I'll email later and ask why I was banned, I came on this afternoon after logging out yesterday to see i'm permed. Ah well, be back on there in 2018.. :D

I got to admit when I saw your name the first time I was surprised it was considered acceptable, maybe it is time you considered asking for a name change, good luck :)

Immenseman
11-06-2008, 04:53 PM
ul rofl dont cry

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please refrain from creating pointless posts.

who even are you :S

They did offer me a name change last time but I didn't want one. I've emailed them now anyway pretty much just asking why i'm banned. I don't agree with that whole 'I got banned for no reason' because they always have a reason, usually valid but not always.

MissAlice
11-06-2008, 05:04 PM

They did offer me a name change last time but I didn't want one. I've emailed them now anyway pretty much just asking why i'm banned. I don't agree with that whole 'I got banned for no reason' because they always have a reason, usually valid but not always.

Yeah guilty until proven innocent sadly. I would be prepared for a name change if this is the reason for your ban this time, as every time a new MOD sees your name, they may ban you.

Titch
11-06-2008, 05:04 PM

i think this will keep happening unless you take a name change though.

Immenseman
11-06-2008, 05:28 PM
It could be for something else though although i'm hardly the sort to behave sexually explicit. I hope it's for my name because then I stand a chance of getting unbanned straight away. If it's for something else, I will have to wait months or until 2019, haha.

Stevehere
11-06-2008, 06:11 PM
"Don't Eat Yellow Snow"

Get a namechange or I make you eat it.

Yours + kthxbis
Steve

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not create pointless posts.

Slowpoke
11-06-2008, 06:15 PM
i'm hardly the sort to behave sexually explicit.

Obviously!

It was probably because of your name, it's happened loads before.

Paulio
11-06-2008, 06:17 PM
I got banned for the same reason lol. All I did was have a laugh with you or GommeInc lol.

Con
11-06-2008, 06:55 PM
I got to admit when I saw your name the first time I was surprised it was considered acceptable, maybe it is time you considered asking for a name change, good luck :)
TBH i don't see his name unnacceptable.

Yeh you can make it look like Im men seman - But mehh.

gl getting unpermed :)

Stevehere
11-06-2008, 06:58 PM
"Don't Eat Yellow Snow"

Get a namechange or I make you eat it.

Yours + kthxbis
Steve

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not create pointless posts.

*text removed*

It was no way pointless I was telling him he should get a namechange.

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

--ss--
11-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Lol Jake, mod's and their dirty minds :eusa_whis

Stevehere
11-06-2008, 07:07 PM
*text removed*

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not post inappropriately.

Moh
11-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Lol Jake, mod's and their dirty minds :eusa_whis

You don't see Pen Island getting banned :S
http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/penisland

msb.
11-06-2008, 07:12 PM

are u really going to wait till 2018 or just gonna email them?

MissAlice
11-06-2008, 07:20 PM

The name can be read two ways, surely a simple change to ImmenseMan would stop any confusion ;)

Immenseman
11-06-2008, 07:27 PM
are u really going to wait till 2018 or just gonna email them?

Email them of course :P

The name can be read two ways, surely a simple change to ImmenseMan would stop any confusion ;)

Indeed, that is a good solution. However, i'm not 100% sure that is the reason of the ban. I assume it is because I can't think of anything else i've done unless it was me messing around with a few others yesterday. I can't recall anything sexually explicit though. Oh well, emailed now and replied to the automated email so hopefully they'll reply tomorrow. :)

msb.
11-06-2008, 07:45 PM
Email them of course :P

Indeed, that is a good solution. However, i'm not 100% sure that is the reason of the ban. I assume it is because I can't think of anything else i've done unless it was me messing around with a few others yesterday. I can't recall anything sexually explicit though. Oh well, emailed now and replied to the automated email so hopefully they'll reply tomorrow. :)
oh cool, sad to see it happen again tbh

but why pick the name in first place (curious) lol

Immenseman
11-06-2008, 08:01 PM
oh cool, sad to see it happen again tbh

but why pick the name in first place (curious) lol

You just made me think I picked it like two years ago today :O! Anyway, well I was tired of having names with like lots of numbers in so I made the name 'Immenseman' because I never saw it as Im-men-seman but Immense-man. I only realised it could mean that when I got banned for it some time during 2007.

Immenseman
13-06-2008, 10:49 AM
To anyone who cares 0rca has unbanned me :)

Paulio
13-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Did she ban you because of your name or because of summin you said?

Immenseman
13-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Something I said, I think she knew it was a joke. She did say any more rule breaking will result in a perm ban which won't be removed which is fair enough.

shizzle
13-06-2008, 03:14 PM
awww Jake, gl on unperm.

Immenseman
13-06-2008, 03:16 PM
awww Jake, gl on unperm.

Already unbanned :D

shizzle
13-06-2008, 03:21 PM
LOOL congrats woooo, celebrate I cba to read the other posts btw, I only read the first page. Lets throw a party kk.

Immenseman
13-06-2008, 03:22 PM
Well i've already given away 15hc today to celebrate LOL

shizzle
13-06-2008, 03:23 PM
damm I was too late, anywayz I added your pixel.

Zak
13-06-2008, 04:53 PM

lol Mr Seman :P

Hiro
13-06-2008, 05:07 PM
tut tut jake.
but grats on getting unbanned ;D

Inseriousity.
13-06-2008, 05:43 PM

I agree although he's already been unpermed. You'd have to be really dirty minded to see it... It obviously means immense-man and those mods are changing it for their dirty minds! Although maybe they think 'immense' in what way and take that dirty?

If it was something you said, you're not meant to display your fantasies on Habbo ;)

Immenseman
13-06-2008, 06:25 PM
It was something I said but she knew it was a joke so unpermed me.

Sean
13-06-2008, 07:26 PM
--ss-- Thank god someone else thinks the same.

It's not your name. It's the MODs dirty minds!
I never thought your name was dirty untill I seen this post.

And Also.. wd on getting unbanned jake <3

Lee
13-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Ha, glad you back, what did you say lols! I think you've learnt your lesson xD

e5
13-06-2008, 07:38 PM
What did you say, Jake? Tell me on MSN :8

msb.
13-06-2008, 07:59 PM
You just made me think I picked it like two years ago today :O! Anyway, well I was tired of having names with like lots of numbers in so I made the name 'Immenseman' because I never saw it as Im-men-seman but Immense-man. I only realised it could mean that when I got banned for it some time during 2007.
oh okay LOL

I can remember hearing about the same u told me b4 about ur name and getting banned.

-Danube-
13-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Glad you got Unbanned Jake.

I never saw your name as Im-Men-Seman until you told me i always thought it was just immense man lol,

Wonder how long it is until this next time this all happens agen :P

Immenseman
14-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Some time next month probably.

Holofoil
18-06-2008, 11:20 PM

I agree

Im men seman

A: You don't spell semen like that
B: It doesn't make sense
C: It clearly means Immense Man
D: They're just sick thinking of it like that

Pathetic.

GL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!