PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Permed - What to write

Born_To_Live
11-06-2008, 08:03 PM
I Got permed, what should i write in the contact us section.

Slowpoke
11-06-2008, 08:04 PM
Wait a few months before you message them and don't ask here, Habbo staff use these forums and if they see you've copied and pasted a message from here you'll have no chance (just my advice).

msb.
11-06-2008, 08:45 PM
the truth, nothing but the truth

JammiePixelz
11-06-2008, 08:57 PM

wat u get permed for ?

e5
11-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Write the true story. They like it in your own words, not ours ;)

slam
11-06-2008, 09:00 PM
don't write about how you're goin to kill yourself and how you and your family are going to now boycott habbo because it doesn't work and they just sent you an email saying they wont look into it.

Immenseman
11-06-2008, 09:01 PM
Indeed, if you deserve to be unbanned then you are the majority of times. I've been 'unpermed' four times, that doesn't mean that I use written skills to alter their opinions it just means that if you're genuinely unfairly banned then regardless of what you say you will be unbanned. The main weapon you have is the truth, if you know you deserve to be banned then there is no point unless you tell them you've learnt from your mistakes etc.

Ugawa
11-06-2008, 11:21 PM
Yeah i got perm banned once on an old account but you are also able to phone them, that's what i done. It's quicker to get unbanned that way but you got to know where to find the number. Which i can't remember sorry it was a couple of years ago and i came across it by chance. But like Jake said if it's truthfully an unfair ban they will unban you

XX

habtasia
23-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Yeah i got perm banned once on an old account but you are also able to phone them, that's what i done. It's quicker to get unbanned that way but you got to know where to find the number. Which i can't remember sorry it was a couple of years ago and i came across it by chance. But like Jake said if it's truthfully an unfair ban they will unban you

XX

Sulake UK Ltd
52 Upper Street, Islington London N1 0QH, UK
Email: [email protected] (http://www.sulake.com/opencms/contact/[email protected])
Advertising: [email protected] ([email protected])
Phone: +44 20 7871 0346
Fax: +44 20 7288 6186
Local services: www.habbo.co.uk
(http://www.habbo.co.uk/)

e5
23-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Habbo like it in your own words. They do read these sections, so will find out if it's yours or other people's words.

msb.
23-06-2008, 07:10 PM
Habbo like it in your own words. They do read these sections, so will find out if it's yours or other people's words.
remember the blog Lol :P

MissAlice
23-06-2008, 07:21 PM

There are some really good tips on 0rca's home page, so I've posted the link here for you. There is absolutely no reason why you should wait to appeal. Don't wait, appeal straight away and if a mistake has occured you will be unbanned, and if that is not the case, you may be given a second chance, but will need to prove you are worthy of that chance.

What's really important is that you use your own words, so be yourself and tell it like it is :)

http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/0rca

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!