PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Habble.co.uk/.Net Welcomes Ex Habbox Staff | Jobs also Available

Britz
11-06-2008, 08:22 PM
Habble.co.uk and Habble.net Welcomes Titch and Favourtism To the community.

Both ex habbox staff have joined the Habble Team in creating a fansite that already is becoming very popular.

Us at Habble are still looking for the right people for the last couple of jobs, theese include.

- Pixel Artists
- Coders
- Forum Mods

Theese are the current jobs available, Please can you PM me with the following details.

First name:
Last Name:
Habbo UK Name:
Job applying for:
Past Experience:
Why should we choose you:

Thanks,

Luke - Habble.co.uk/Habble.net - Co Owner

:rolleyes:

Independent
11-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Why we should choose you: Because nobody else is applying.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please only post seriously. Thanks.

Excellent
11-06-2008, 08:35 PM
So because you have hired 2 ex staff members you think your website will be the biggest success since foxes biscuwits? (had to add that in, that panda is so funny!)

Britz
11-06-2008, 08:37 PM
We have had many applicants, But were looking for people with more experience. People that when we ask them to do a job can do it well.

This is a serious project, Are aim is to be a success and to be honest not to fail like soo many offer fansites do.

Answer your question? :)

Britz
11-06-2008, 08:41 PM
SORRY TO DOUBLE POST !

So because you have hired 2 ex staff members you think your website will be the biggest success since foxes biscuwits? (had to add that in, that panda is so funny!)

I am simplying welcoming them to our Community, and hopefully show others that our fansite is already popular and the site isnt even finished yet. And i feel our site will be a success.

Gotta keep a positive attitude in order to succeed ! :eusa_clap

Thanks.

Edited by brandon (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post within the editing time limit

Excellent
11-06-2008, 08:44 PM
SORRY TO DOUBLE POST !

I am simplying welcoming them to our Community, and hopefully show others that our fansite is already popular and the site isnt even finished yet. And i feel our site will be a success.

Gotta keep a positive attitude in order to succeed ! :eusa_clap

Thanks.But I don't get how your site is popular because two ex staff members have joined it? all I see is a poorly coded offline page.

Britz
11-06-2008, 09:00 PM
But I don't get how your site is popular because two ex staff members have joined it? all I see is a poorly coded offline page.

Hmm, It is an offline page, quickly made. But i understand what you mean by How has it got popular, but seeing as we were popular before they both joined. (Favourtism 2 days ago and titch, today)

Its cool that you have your opinion, and soo i will change the page just for you :D

Favourtism
11-06-2008, 11:08 PM
It says ex habboxstaff because habbox staff generally tend to be expereinced and good. I am going to be making some styles for the forum :)

Britz
12-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Exactly, At least someone understands :) Legend ! favourtism ! :P

freeza
12-06-2008, 10:10 AM
I Work as a site manager xD , i am already helping out xD

good Site xD

Britz
12-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Thanks, Freeza ! :D

-Eyeless-
12-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Good luck with the fansite, although learning how to spell "these" properly would be a good start ;)

Farm
12-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Good luck with Habble. I just gave you a PM Britz.

Britz
12-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Read. Will contact you shortly :P Jobs Still OPEN ! :P

Good luck with Habble. I just gave you a PM Britz.

Blazz
13-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Yes. Britz you are not that great at spelling are you?

Anyway, as the owner of Habble, i'd just like to say, yes the maintenance page is poorly coded, yes, just because we have two ex habbox staff doesn't make us popular, but as Britz is clearly trying to state. There are jobs open.

Lastly, ex habbox staff proove to be very skilled at their job. That is qhat Britz is trying to say.

:]

Lee
13-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Yes. Britz you are not that great at spelling are you?

Anyway, as the owner of Habble, i'd just like to say, yes the maintenance page is poorly coded, yes, just because we have two ex habbox staff doesn't make us popular, but as Britz is clearly trying to state. There are jobs open.

Lastly, ex habbox staff proove to be very skilled at their job. That is qhat Britz is trying to say.

:]
By 'qhat' are you meaning 'what'? As you are just as poor in spelling as him?

Monkwrestler
13-06-2008, 06:06 PM
Its ok I won't apply die to fear of failing =[

Britz
13-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Too be honest our Habble Community are to determind for this site to be a success, that it will be pretty hard for us not to fail :D

Also spaces are running out!

Independent
13-06-2008, 11:41 PM
Good luck.

Kardan
13-06-2008, 11:53 PM
I was Habbox Habpics Staff back in 2004 :rolleyes:

Any openings in that department? Didn't think so ;)

Good luck and such though.

Britz
14-06-2008, 01:09 AM
Cheers Lads ! :) Hope we do well too :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!