PDA

View Full Version : The rules

Decode
12-06-2008, 03:50 PM
I saw this, but couldnt find anything in the rules about it?

Edited by ---MAD--- (General Manager): Thread locked as it has gone into discussing firings which is not allowed.

no waiii
12-06-2008, 03:52 PM
in other words he dont wanna elxplain why he can't take feedback :rolleyes:

Decode
12-06-2008, 03:55 PM
in other words he dont wanna elxplain why he can't take feedback :rolleyes:
This thread will be locked soon for not posting constructivly or something stupid like that.

Paulio
12-06-2008, 03:55 PM
Firings are between the person who got fired and the management. Its been like that since like 2004/2005 when I worked here. I think it's just general knowledge.

The Professor
12-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Yeah its always been that way. If you really want a rule adding, direct the request to Catszy, I think the FAQs and rules are her dept :P

EDIT: I'm kindly informed that it is, in fact, my problem :P Personally, I don't think a rule needs adding as you're not going to get into trouble for posting a thread about it if you don't know, you'll just receive a polite PM explaining that you shouldn't. If you ignore it, you've opened a whole new kettle of plaice, but that's another rule altogether :P

cocaine
12-06-2008, 04:04 PM
some things go without saying

Catzsy
12-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Firings are between the person who got fired and the management. Its been like that since like 2004/2005 when I worked here. I think it's just general knowledge.

Yes, basically none of the staff are allowed to breach the person's confidentiality. This could be embarrassing for the person concerned and does not effect their right to tell members. Subsequently while you can file
a thread an answer will not be forthcoming unless the person who was fired wishes to make a statement. It is not in the general forum rules as the members are not prohibited as it is the staff who are.

Having said that an explanation as to why the reasons cannot be discussed on the forum could be added to the FAQ and I will see if that is possible.

nvrspk4
13-06-2008, 05:19 AM
We don't discuss bannings or firings. Its simply Habbox Policy. We do mention something about not discussing bans here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=275948).

EDIT: I apologize, that sounded really condescending, it wasn't meant to.

AgnesIO
13-06-2008, 06:34 AM
We don't discuss bannings or firings. Its simply Habbox Policy. We do mention something about not discussing bans here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=275948).

EDIT: I apologize, that sounded really condescending, it wasn't meant to.

How can you report a unfair ban if the forum is locked? :S

Paulio
13-06-2008, 10:58 AM
You need to use the contact us or the new support system.

How can you report a unfair ban if the forum is locked? :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!