PDA

View Full Version : Druid end game..

Bailey
12-06-2008, 06:50 PM
What are better, resto druids or feral druids end game? I mean, are they good at tanking as good as other classes, healing as good as other classes.

This is for raiding

Nemo
12-06-2008, 07:11 PM
What are better, resto druids or feral druids end game? I mean, are they good at tanking as good as other classes, healing as good as other classes.

This is for raiding

Resto druids are great, i dont see much wrong with them i think endgame.

Druid tanks... well.... they can be a problem because they arent too good against spell bosses as they rely on dodge and such. Although, their large health really does help :]

Bailey
12-06-2008, 07:15 PM
meh, pally or warr tank?

Nemo
12-06-2008, 07:32 PM
warrior single target tanking
pally aoe tanking

depends which u prefer.

Although, theres nothing wrong with druid tanking. all upto you and personal preferences.

Bailey
12-06-2008, 08:26 PM
My only gripe is having to farm gear for resto/feral depending on what I decide to do end-game.

I'm used to the ez mode rogues get when it comes to gear at 70

.:TeamAmerica:.
12-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Resto druid ftw. Easy morde healing, if you are able to get gear, its easy-mode healing.

More chance of getting into a guild with resto anyway, guild ususally have their tanks geared up anyway.

Axel
12-06-2008, 09:12 PM
I don't think you can say which is better, it's all down to your personal preference. I'd say go resto though, healing is great.

Sharpsterz
13-06-2008, 10:29 AM
druid tanks take a while to get aggro i think

well a druid in our guild does especially on nightbane

Charly
13-06-2008, 11:15 AM
Depends on what you like doing :]

Dpsing/Tanking or Healing?

TehJoshy
13-06-2008, 11:18 AM
Boomkin dps is pretty sick at end game. so its worth giving it ago ^_^
Feral is only really used for tanking nowadays, from what i've seen in most guilds.
Restoration Druids are always needed in raids with the range of HoT's the class has.

Come WoTLK its feral all the way! ;D!

Nemo
13-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Boomkin dps is pretty sick at end game. so its worth giving it ago ^_^
Feral is only really used for tanking nowadays, from what i've seen in most guilds.
Restoration Druids are always needed in raids with the range of HoT's the class has.

Come WoTLK its feral all the way! ;D!
Boomkin is eurgh imo sometimes. Some boomkin in my guild has better gear than me, but i still outdps him.

maybe its just me, i outdps some fire mage aswell who has better gear. Maybe its coz they play crap

TehJoshy
13-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Boomkin is eurgh imo sometimes. Some boomkin in my guild has better gear than me, but i still outdps him.

maybe its just me, i outdps some fire mage aswell who has better gear. Maybe its coz they play crap
Well i can do about 400/500 dps with balance spells in my Healing gear and thats minus talents and Moonkin form.
Trying to collect Balance gear atm but its not dropping :P!
Sometimes also its not always about gear ^_^

Nemo
13-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Well i can do about 400/500 dps with balance spells in my Healing gear and thats minus talents and Moonkin form.
Trying to collect Balance gear atm but its not dropping :P!
Sometimes also its not always about gear ^_^
Yeah, i guess you need a level of skill aswell xD

TehJoshy
13-06-2008, 11:35 AM
Yeah, i guess you need a level of skill aswell xD
Skill is an important thing to any player at end game, your right ^^
but if im honest Druid is the only class i can put 100% into, as it always been a class i can stick with :P (thats why i feel i can play my class at any spec)

Crimson
13-06-2008, 05:16 PM
I prefer druid tanks of all the tanks out there. In my guild we have a few feral DPS (cat) that dish out a hell of alot of damage. They've often beaten the mages in our guilds in damage.

I love all druid specs. They're great healers, great tanks and in both feral & boomkin - great dps.

:Eternal
13-06-2008, 10:30 PM
resto's are IMBAH in pvp arena's all they do are laps around an arena in travel form, through a Hot on the dpser and cyclone or roots the other players

Menshevik
20-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Druid end game;

Feral is great, because they're the only tank in game that can offtank something, and whilst the aren't tanking can pump out quite a bit of DPS. Usaully two feral druid will be brought to offtank, then DPS on bosses.

Moonkin is nice, but you need to be absurdly good at your class to be considered viable. Only one moonkin will be brought to a raid usaully.

Resto druids are very nice because of the OPness of Lifebloom. Usaully 2 resto druids are brought to raids. Also, you can be viable in PVP without changing specs. (11/0/50)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!