PDA

View Full Version : MP4 Player

The Professor
13-06-2008, 01:53 PM
I expressly refuse to ever buy any form of iPod, so I went looking around the internet and found this little baby. Its from china but the website is trusted so there isn't much problem there. Watch the video on it, do you think its worth the price? Personally I like the look of it and it'd be nice to stick 3rd party apps on it.

http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_35&products_id=118

Alex

Recursion
13-06-2008, 03:25 PM
Personally, I wouldn't go for things that are look alikes of other products :P

GommeInc
13-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Personally, I wouldn't go for things that are look alikes of other products :P
That could easily be abused :P You wouldn't buy a console because it's alike to other consoles, you wouldn't buy a PC from Dell because it's alike Advent/Sony etc :P

Find some reviews on it and determine your feelings through them, find out the strong points and bad points through them :)

brandon
13-06-2008, 04:10 PM
It's probably pretty good but I'd never get copies of items because I think they just look like tacky rip-offs of the real thing. I would buy something that is alike, I would buy a Playstation 3 and an Xbox 360 but I wouldn't buy a Planstation 3.

Metric1
14-06-2008, 02:46 AM
*Removed*

Edited by Hayd93(Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post things that may be offensive to others.

xxMATTGxx
14-06-2008, 05:53 AM
Well if you really don't want to buy an iPod, then I say go for it. Looking at it, it does look and run alright and does run Windows CE. But personally I would go for the ipod touch but thats just my opinion. Good luck in finding the right MP4 player for you :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!