PDA

View Full Version : Need a staff admin panel making. $paying$

Tim.
13-06-2008, 04:25 PM
basically, what i mean by staff admin panel, is basically a panel for a automatic staff update list when i add a user, the dj of the week stuff and staff profiles aswell as events timetable

Staff Update List -

When i add a user, i have a choice of making them Head DJ, UK DJ, International DJ, Events, Press Team, Forum Team, Management, Graphics Team.

Aswell as writting their habbo name, and position I.E If a user was put under management i Could write 'Radio Manager' Or something like that.

Then when they're added to the staff list, a mini picture of them is, with their habbo name, and their position, like clubhabbo's staff list, then under that their would be a link to view their profile, where the staff could login to this panel and change their profile etc.

On their profile there would be questions, aswell as a big picture of their habbo.

The Dj of the week stuff would involve a form (Like a request line) and a function where i could write their habbo name and a brief description, and their habbo pic would appear, with the description.

The events timetable

all staff would have access to this, and they could book events which would appear on the site.

Im prepared to pay a reasonable price for this as its alot of work, pm me or add [email protected]

Thanks.
Tim.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!