PDA

View Full Version : The Mystery of the Wooden Mask

leahhh
13-06-2008, 04:37 PM
The Mystery of the Wooden Mask

Posted 13-Jun-2008 Other (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/category/other)
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_hq/AI_SUMMER_BecomeShaman.gif Strange sightings, creepy drumming and confusing greetings? Just another day at Habbo!
If you have ever been left roaming the Hallways alone after sunset, then perhaps you have heard the drumming and the chants of 'Toa Habboa' that fill the darkest corners?
The origin of the tribal sounds have always been something of a mystery within the hotel. However, recent sightings of strange wooden masks could at last provide the missing key in our search to find some answers.
We shall continue our search into the mystery and will fill you in with our findings soon. In the meantime, should you see any of these masks, be sure to say 'Toa Habboa' and you might be able to unearth a few answers for yourself.
Lost_Witness

Disneychanne1
13-06-2008, 04:37 PM
YAY THE TIKKI COMP HAS STARTED
edit: I havent read one bit I just saw the picture
I'd Rather have the sushi one first tho

ElliottThompson
13-06-2008, 05:58 PM
this looks set to be a good one, as long as its better than the alhambra one, that was a total letdown :( no quest or nothing, just room designs, habbo r gettin lazy

no waiii
13-06-2008, 06:09 PM
Toa Habboa kfnks

TopManTim
13-06-2008, 06:27 PM
tbh what do you do?

Kyle
13-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Toa Habboa:eusa_danc

what a load of crap

-Danube-
13-06-2008, 06:51 PM
I bet that Toa Habboa will be like if you say summet to one of the bots in the public rooms they'll say something back, i remeber when they had a comp when Piers the cheif went missing and when you said Piers to the bots they would give you clues.

msb.
13-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Looking forward to it :),

nice find

-Danube-
13-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Do you think it'll be a room comp or something different. I like room comps but i want a different comp tbh.

KnuxIBF
14-06-2008, 01:45 PM
I bet that Toa Habboa will be like if you say summet to one of the bots in the public rooms they'll say something back, i remeber when they had a comp when Piers the cheif went missing and when you said Piers to the bots they would give you clues.

None of the bots say it atm.

I checked yesterday.

Bonxy
14-06-2008, 02:24 PM

I checked yesterday.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

no waiii
14-06-2008, 02:50 PM

I checked yesterday.

ur going around talking to bots who dont even talk back?
You have alot of spare time

KnuxIBF
14-06-2008, 03:02 PM
It was either that or revising, and I know which is less boring.

reeana
14-06-2008, 03:09 PM
It was either that or revising, and I know which is less boring.

Lol, I know what you mean.. I'm looking forward to this actually.

minun200
14-06-2008, 04:54 PM
This information Habbo has given, doesn't really tell us much - apart from the Tiki Furniture arriving. Other than that, the "Toa Habboa" phrase is nothing...

Holofoil
14-06-2008, 11:20 PM

That comp was awesome! It was hilarious watching people abusing the bots for not giving them clues and telling them to be quiet. Rofl. Ah, the good old days of '05.

Con
15-06-2008, 08:36 AM
This is actually some decent piece of furni.

lol at amount of people i saw in the Hallways running around with a mask on saying Toa Habboa ;D

Toa Habboa
Toa Habboa
Toa Habboa
Toa Habboa
Toa Habboa
Toa Habboa
Toa Habboa
xD

Holofoil
15-06-2008, 04:12 PM
This information Habbo has given, doesn't really tell us much - apart from the Tiki Furniture arriving. Other than that, the "Toa Habboa" phrase is nothing...

:O What is this Tikki Furni you speak of? I haven't seen any news on such a thing. Can you give a link or refrence?

This is actually some decent piece of furni.

lol at amount of people i saw in the Hallways running around with a mask on saying Toa Habboa ;D

Toa Habboa
Toa Habboa
Toa Habboa
Toa Habboa
Toa Habboa
Toa Habboa
Toa Habboa
xD

I swear they just said that to make everyone look like an idiot.

nnader
19-06-2008, 05:47 PM
it seems like a big waste of time at the mo, but maybe there will b something about it soon like a comp, only time will tell

rofl at wat steffz sed, i can just picture lostie sitting in his office giggling mischiviously and clicking keys on his pc, then eventually seeing people saying it in hallways and yelling out at the top of his voince 'mwahahahahaha'

Ardemax
19-06-2008, 07:13 PM
That comp was awesome! It was hilarious watching people abusing the bots for not giving them clues and telling them to be quiet. Rofl. Ah, the good old days of '05.

oo, 1337 internet user ere!
anyway, i dont get it.
whats the point in announcing the quest when we dont know what to do.

.valkog.
19-06-2008, 07:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep0cmq2N4X0

Christopher
21-06-2008, 04:56 PM
Raw post valkog.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!