PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday

Disneychanne1
13-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Lamp in this week's summery window themed Funky Friday competition! Apologies to the vampires of Habbo- with the launch of the new windows (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/200-window-of-opportunity), our rooms are gonna be brighter than ever! That’s right; this week we’ve had a new update here at the UK hotel. With tweaks to the Invitation system (in your Habbo IMs) and this huge selection of windows for every theme, it sounds like there’s going to be summer parties galore!
You had better stock up on the bubble juice boys and girls! Make yourself some party Trax tunes, set up some summery events, send out some invites, and get this party started!
Funky Friday are offering you the chance to brighten up your rooms this week, ‘cause the winner can bag themselves a fantastic pack of Furni to kick-start the best summer room ever! This week the prize on offer is:
- A selection of windows- Let there be light!
- 1 Sky Dragon Lamp- Even more of that sky blue for your room!
For your chance to bag yourself that fantastic prize, answer the following question:
How many new window types are available?
1) 15
2) 10
3) 5
Thanks to irJen (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/18777854/id) for this week's Funky Friday.
How to enter
When you know the answer call the Funky Friday phone line: 0901 500 0000. Enter your Credits Code (your Habbo ID) when asked. Calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a BT landline and each time you ring, we will give you 2 Habbo Credits. Do not call from a mobile phone as it will cost you more and is not guaranteed to work. ALWAYS get permission from the person who pays the phone bill before you call.
Submit a Funky Friday Article
To submit a Funky Friday article, send it along to [email protected] using the subject: Funky Friday! You must include the question, the answer to the question and your Habbo name. Please follow a similar format to the article above and keep the amount of text to 100-150 words.
Last Week's Winners - Golden Dragon
Akoya
jacob99999

WD to previous winners ill never guess the answer to the question *cough*10*cough*

ElliottThompson
13-06-2008, 05:57 PM
should have been football themed tbh :(

msb.
13-06-2008, 07:54 PM
should have been football themed tbh :(
it was last week?

Also I thought there used to be 3 prizes :o
just wondering... but there again sky dragon lamp...

Disneychanne1
13-06-2008, 09:21 PM
it was last week?

There doesnt have to be three prizes, I think most people assume there does or something. And last week was Euro 2008 and it coud have been Madball.

Hazza
13-06-2008, 09:24 PM
it was last week?

There's been like 6 before? Who says it has to be three?
Good prize though.

stickwitu
13-06-2008, 09:27 PM
oh wow surprise who wrote it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apollo
13-06-2008, 09:32 PM
That girl needs a slap! "Oh my god people, get to realise that I was the first 'ir'" ahahaha ***** needs to stop kidding herself

Okeanos
13-06-2008, 10:16 PM
oh wow surprise who wrote it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what does that mean? this is the first time shes ever won

fool

N-Dubz
13-06-2008, 10:57 PM
.. but its not a suprise is it? :rolleyes:

Con
15-06-2008, 09:04 AM
Lol

Not too bad this week.

Im waiting for the week a nooby person wins and says

Prize
1 Stool
1 Teleporter
and OMG 1 HC SOFA!!!!!!!!!111oneoneoneoneone

:)

stickwitu
15-06-2008, 11:08 AM
what does that mean? this is the first time shes ever won

fool

yeah but she wins almost everything else though doesn't she? ;)

msb.
15-06-2008, 11:55 AM
There's been like 6 before? Who says it has to be three?
Good prize though.
I can remember... just these days they have 2 etc... I never seen less than 3 but like I said before, check how big the prize is :o

anyways nice ff

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!