PDA

View Full Version : Now shes gone...

-Adam
13-06-2008, 06:46 PM
My girlfriend left today. I loved her so friggin much, And when she left, I just knew that i wudnt feel the same. Nobody knows how I feel, Eerybodys just like, As if youre leaving and then dont bother again. But im different, She wants to try a long distance relationship, And im up for that, But i hope it works.

I feel so messed up now shes left, And i dont no what to do about it.

Could somebody give me some advice?

Thanks

Paulio
13-06-2008, 06:56 PM
How old are you?

Inseriousity.
13-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Aah, you knew this was coming (I remember the last thread). Of course, it's a pain for you but as I said in the last thread, you need to think of the chance you could have.

Long-distance relationships are hard. There's no denying it. However, you can make them work! Give it a go and remember that she's only a train/car/coach (whatever) ride away...

It shouldn't be about the distance, it should be about the love you have for each other. If there's no love, you're not gonna make the distance... (8) but ya gotta have faith (8)

Jaiisun
18-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Hey ;]!

This one is a little difficult with the limited information you've given, but i'll do my best!
:D

I can only imagine how i'd feel if my long-term girlfriend left, and the closest to it i've felt is when she's threatened to leave me - it really is heart-breaking, because you don't ever imagine yourself with anybody else but them.

I'm guessing most posters will advise you to move on, but not me, I think you should fight for her! You said you really loved her and i'm guessing you still do - love like that doesn't just go away. Even if your fight proves worthless, you won't need to live your life wondering what would've happened.

If you live within a realistic distance, just turn up on her doorstep (with flowers would be a bonus!). Just tell her everything your feeling, how she makes you feel, how you feel without her - don't be shy, because it might be the last chance you get.

Good luck with everything!

;].
Jay x

Vegas
20-06-2008, 03:17 AM
Hey ;]!

This one is a little difficult with the limited information you've given, but i'll do my best!
:D

I can only imagine how i'd feel if my long-term girlfriend left, and the closest to it i've felt is when she's threatened to leave me - it really is heart-breaking, because you don't ever imagine yourself with anybody else but them.

I'm guessing most posters will advise you to move on, but not me, I think you should fight for her! You said you really loved her and i'm guessing you still do - love like that doesn't just go away. Even if your fight proves worthless, you won't need to live your life wondering what would've happened.

If you live within a realistic distance, just turn up on her doorstep (with flowers would be a bonus!). Just tell her everything your feeling, how she makes you feel, how you feel without her - don't be shy, because it might be the last chance you get.

Good luck with everything!

;].
Jay x

Lol Aww Jay, Your so cute :]x

try your best, it might work.. ;] i've tried it before, lasted 6 months, till we broke up, when i was heartbroken, soo, don't make the same mistake ;]
don't let people say *she's cheating on you*
all you can do is follow your heart ;)

Hiro
20-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Sorry to break it to you kid. Long distance relationships have a 1 in 10 chance of working out.
You'll get stressed, probably get rumours and it won't be you that breaks the relationship.

Ostinato
20-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Sorry to break it to you kid. Long distance relationships have a 1 in 10 chance of working out.
You'll get stressed, probably get rumours and it won't be you that breaks the relationship.

a 1 in 10 chance of working out? And where exactly is your evidence to support that statistic or is something you just oulled out of the air? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately however, this poster is right to an extent and there is simply no denying the fact that it is very difficult to sustain a long distance relationship. However, that doesn't mean it can't be done and it is definitely not impossible.

If you and your girlfriend trully love each other as you say, then it's simply a matter of making it work and it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Although it must be very heartbreaking knowing you can't see them as much as you like to and stuff, theres plenty of technology available these days. I'm sure you could arrange frequent video chats and stuff online, and you can always text and phone each other.

You need to accept the fact that things will be a bit different now and it will be harder, but that's why you need to keep communicating with each other and ensure you keep your long distance relationship good. I think, as in any relationship but moreso in this case, communication is definitely the most important key here. If you guys can sustain some good communication and always be in contact with each other you can arrange regular meet ups, shopping trips, days together etc.

You may even enqurie about staying over with each other some nights or whatever or spending weekends together.

Like I have said it will be extremely difficult as I am sure you realise, but if you both really want to make it work and are determined to - then there isn't really any problem! :) Good luck with it and don't give up.

Bun
21-06-2008, 09:45 AM
be strong and i'm sure you can make it work! :)

btw this thread reminds me of a certain basshunter song lol... :(.

good luck with everything! :D

Crazychic
25-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Heyy, Im sure everything will work out for the best. If you two are meant to be then it will work out. If not try and find someone who is closer to home. Good Luck.

Love Beth xxx

user130523
04-10-2008, 09:05 PM

LOL irl, My friend has been going out with this girl for about 6 months now in a long distance relationship and not one problem at all.
---
Say yes and see how it goes if don't go well you're best moving on and finding someone else

Hope that helped :]

Thanks,
Jack

leah
05-10-2008, 02:00 AM
That was you and Immi dan ;)

Muppet
15-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Surely not seeing eachother as often can increase the love?

Nemo
22-10-2008, 03:47 PM
LOL irl, My friend has been going out with this girl for about 6 months now in a long distance relationship and not one problem at all.
---
Say yes and see how it goes if don't go well you're best moving on and finding someone else

Hope that helped :]

Thanks,
Jack
He did say one in 10, hence making it possible, so theres nothing really funny there.

Ive never found long distance relationships to be long lasting, no matter the person, it wont work forever.

Joe!
28-10-2008, 12:19 AM
It can be done, my ex lived an hour and half away on the train, it just takes a lot of effort. We were together for over a year so ya know, if the loves there, it will work :)
Good luck mate

Jordulti
18-12-2008, 04:05 AM
Nows shes gone...

You realize your love for her was strong, and you missed her, now shes gone.

I know this feeling man.

lastbreath
12-01-2009, 11:42 AM
How long is the distance?

uje
12-01-2009, 03:37 PM
My brother has been with his girlfriend, long distance for about 6 or so years now, they met on holiday, she is 4 hours away. They talk everyday on the phone, they meet every 3 weeks, she stays here, and he goes there and tbh he makes it work.

If my broher can i think anyone can, If you truely make it work then go for it, Nothing stopping you? Nobody is phisicly saying "NO you cant!" so just go for it,

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!