PDA

View Full Version : Some ideas for habbo

bus:boy
21-06-2005, 07:25 PM
habbo hotel should have officaly (sorry for spelling) rare vaules like they choose a site rare vaules or they make their own then all habbo would have something to go by.

A new hotel view, the one we have it really boring and if u check the other hotel views they are really colourfull i think we should have a more english hotel view.

These are just my ideas u may not think they are good but i tryed

Kaya
21-06-2005, 07:27 PM
habbo hotel should have officaly (sorry for spelling) rare vaules like they choose a site rare vaules or they make their own then all habbo would have something to go by.

A new hotel view, the one we have it really boring and if u check the other hotel views they are really colourfull i think we should have a more english hotel view.

No, to the hotel veiw one.

Tommy
21-06-2005, 07:37 PM
If we made a more english hotel it would end up being house of parliments funny men in weird hats and stuff.

Also we cant have official rare values because it would make them...well official and would basically take the joy of rare trading away completly!

Y!
21-06-2005, 07:40 PM

I don't like the idea of a corperation telling me what a rare is worth, the site and staff would go corrupt.

And yes I feel a change for the hotel view is due.

:Hazel
21-06-2005, 10:43 PM
I Have my own idea for habbo, they should just close the hotel till they have sorted it out, cause its one big mess.

Y!
21-06-2005, 10:49 PM
I Have my own idea for habbo, they should just close the hotel till they have sorted it out, cause its one big mess.
I second that.

Surname
22-06-2005, 03:02 PM
I disagree with the one about the rare values. If you had values for the rares it wouldn't make them rares, just very expensive normals... It's better not having a permanent value for rares - It's just better.
I agree the hotel view needs a make-over, but think of the lag... :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!