PDA

View Full Version : My Girl Just Finished Me

Mint
13-06-2008, 11:13 PM
Been with her almost 5 years non stop and today she has finsished me. The reason she finished me is because I got a little drunk and got with a girl she knows and she saw me walking out of her house a few days ago:rolleyes: but didn't know if it was as bad as it looked and she managed to get it out of this girl so has now just said its over:(What do you think I could say to her to get her to get back back with me cos I really like her!!?:eusa_wall

buttons
13-06-2008, 11:15 PM
"the only reason i got drunk was to make you better looking" that's always a winner, i swear hands down.

Ostinato
13-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Been with her almost 5 years non stop and today she has finsished me. The reason she finished me is because I got a little drunk and got with a girl she knows and she saw me walking out of her house a few days ago:rolleyes: but didn't know if it was as bad as it looked and she managed to get it out of this girl so has now just said its over:(What do you think I could say to her to get her to get back back with me cos I really like her!!?:eusa_wall

If you liked her that much you wouldn't have cheated on her in the first place.

Please do not use drink as some form of excuse to try and justify what you done. You cheated on her. You don't deserve her.

I would appreciate if you could explain why exactly she should take you back? You obviously have no care for her at all if you think it is acceptable for you to just get drunk and go cheating with any girl - even moreso her friends - and expect her to forgive you.

Also - the fact you are posting here basically asking us good things for you to say to get her to like you again shows you exactly your problem.

I think you need to take a good look at yourself and the way you have treated this girl, and then maybe you will realise exactly how you can start getting her back.

In all honesty I dont think you will get her back, simply because you do not deserve to be with her. However, if you really do like her as much as you say then you will use this experience to learn from and ensure you never make such a stupid mistake again.

edit: also the title of this thread is really wrong... lol

Cwmbran
13-06-2008, 11:25 PM
Well what happened with this other girl?

Damn you Ostinato I wanted to be the one with the big "You cheated your fault" speech. :(

N-Dubz
13-06-2008, 11:35 PM
See this is really sad.
You've been with her for five years and still look at other girls like that?
Five years is a long time, you shouldnt be even thinking about that if you really really like this girl. Frankly you dont deserve to get her back, using the "I was drunk!" excuse.
If you really like someone you have them on your mind, and you would never do such a thing. You've probably broke her heart and there is like a 99% chance you are not going to get that girl back.

An you dont deserve to get her back.

Ostinato
13-06-2008, 11:36 PM
Well what happened with this other girl?

Damn you Ostinato I wanted to be the one with the big "You cheated your fault" speech. :(

haha feel free to add anything I missed out.

TO SUM UP - YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO CHEAT IN THE FIRST PLACE SO YOU DONT DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE. :)

Independent
13-06-2008, 11:44 PM
5 years is a long time for a relationship, tell her that what she saw was not what she thought, if she loves you enough she'll forgive you, even though you've done nout'

- Sorry I had to put it in that context, but it's true.

Ostinato
14-06-2008, 12:00 AM
5 years is a long time for a relationship, tell her that what she saw was not what she thought, if she loves you enough she'll forgive you, even though you've done nout'

- Sorry I had to put it in that context, but it's true.

So you are basically telling him to lie about what he was doign with the girl just to save his own skin?

Sorry but I think he's being a coward enough already and should just take the bull by the horns and tell the truth. That way you could take the approach that you've been totally honest with her and can reassure her that you made one silly mistake that won't happen again. If you go on to just lie, she will find out in the end and you will have ruined your chances indefinitely.

Mint
14-06-2008, 01:20 AM
What actually happened was: I was out with a few of my mates and I ended up getting really drunk and they left me(great mates eh?) so I could still remember where this girls house was so I must of gone there and asked if I could stay for the night and I dunno things just happened like to drunk to even remember.And anyway I've had a talk to her (my ex) and I reminded her about the time when she got really drunk and did a few wrong things so that kinda evened it out a bit so she said shes gonna sleep on it and tell me whats what tommorow :rolleyes:

FlyingJesus
14-06-2008, 01:27 AM
Yeah if she has a poor credit history use that against her, it's what any loving man would do.

Xyper
15-06-2008, 11:20 AM
Hmmm, You sound like a fool tbh.

But if ya really like her, you should go meet her and just suck up to her, put on puppy tears and make her believe you, and buy her summat :8

and hopefully that'll work <3

Hiro
15-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Yeah if she has a poor credit history use that against her, it's what any loving man would do.

I'd do it.

slam
15-06-2008, 03:47 PM
get some embarrasing on her then threaten to tell eveyoneone if she doesn't take you back.

Pyroka
15-06-2008, 10:59 PM
This thread is just crying out for a Mortal Kombat reference:

http://www5c.biglobe.ne.jp/~kantaku/mk/gazou/emu/finishhim.jpg

much better, now... best thing to do is apologise and tell her you were drunk and youll never do it again. meaning that would be a plus too.

Monopoly
15-06-2008, 11:16 PM
Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Drunk's not an excuse.
The thing that get's me is that you don't seem to even care, you are just looking for anything to say that might get her back because you're lonely.
If you genuinly rregretted it you would be saying that to her, the she might let you work through it but you seem to have no remorse.
You don't deserve to get her back, five years is a long time and for you to go near a girl after that doesn't even merit you the chance to speak to her again.
I suggest you apologise to her again and then start moving on, you don't deserve to get back iwth her.

Catzsy
15-06-2008, 11:18 PM

Well if you only really 'like' her after 5 years then I wonder whether you really want to be with her except that she has become a fixture in your life. Also it seems she caught you out big-time. If you were that content with her then you wouldn't be 'visiting' another girl. Only say to her what you actually mean because anything else is not worth saying. The truth is all there is really.

Azul
15-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Give her some space, some people just come round and eventually (with time) forgive you. But from experience, when you cheat on someone you generally want to be with someone different (5 years is along time remember). Maybe the split is good for the both of you?

StickMan
16-06-2008, 02:23 AM
u cant say if he deserves him or not, aint ur business, if she likes him they will get back.
Simple as that.

Dan/

Coheed&Cambria
16-06-2008, 06:34 AM
Shes sleeping on it? 0.o

leah
16-06-2008, 11:43 AM
If you're drunk why would another girls house come into your mind..
surely you'd go home or to a friend not another girl..
I agree with what Catzsy said too, 5 years should come to more than "really like" If you did really like her you wouldn't have done it, alcohol Is no excuse.
If you want her back basically grovel to her, compliment her, spend time with her, she needs to trust you again so you need to do something to gain her trust back. :)

beth
16-06-2008, 11:48 AM
she "finished" you? ;)
i woulda thought you'd be happy ;)

N-Dubz
16-06-2008, 06:22 PM
You make it even worse saying the first thing you thought of when you was drunk was another girls house.
Your pathetic, and I hope she dosn't take you back because I'm afraid what you've just done is heartbreaking, and she'd be a fool to even lay eyes on you again.

An the girl was your ex? Oh well done mate, seriously.

Metric1
16-06-2008, 06:37 PM
I thought this thread was about sex. Its your own fault for cheating

Mint
17-06-2008, 01:10 AM
I got a new girl now!!!:DI like her miles better, maybe it was just ment to be. Also my ex found my missing sock in her house after that night rofl!!:P

beth
18-06-2008, 12:16 AM
I got a new girl now!!!:DI like her miles better, maybe it was just ment to be. Also my ex found my missing sock in her house after that night rofl!!:P
does she "finish" you too? ;)

Catzsy
18-06-2008, 12:06 PM

You got over your 5 year relationship so quickly? I think maybe you should think about others feelings from now on and perhaps will become mature enough to realise that hurting somebody else is not a something to make a joke about. Good luck.

Blinger1
18-06-2008, 12:16 PM
You got over your 5 year relationship so quickly? I think maybe you should think about others feelings from now on and perhaps will become mature enough to realise that hurting somebody else is not a something to make a joke about. Good luck.

maybe the whole thread was a joke?

BlueEyedSarah
18-06-2008, 01:57 PM
If you liked her that much you wouldn't have cheated on her in the first place.

Please do not use drink as some form of excuse to try and justify what you done. You cheated on her. You don't deserve her.

I would appreciate if you could explain why exactly she should take you back? You obviously have no care for her at all if you think it is acceptable for you to just get drunk and go cheating with any girl - even moreso her friends - and expect her to forgive you.

Also - the fact you are posting here basically asking us good things for you to say to get her to like you again shows you exactly your problem.

I think you need to take a good look at yourself and the way you have treated this girl, and then maybe you will realise exactly how you can start getting her back.

In all honesty I dont think you will get her back, simply because you do not deserve to be with her. However, if you really do like her as much as you say then you will use this experience to learn from and ensure you never make such a stupid mistake again.

edit: also the title of this thread is really wrong... lol
I 100% agree with this post.

BaybeeElin
19-06-2008, 04:44 PM
I don't blame her tbh !
You were together 5 years, she thought she could trust you.

FORUMstud
20-06-2008, 02:34 AM
He actuallly means 5 days

and looooool at thread title, takes me back to my old post on some other forum wot i dne wit one of me birds

Mint
27-06-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm not the type that sits there feeling sorry for themselves, I just accepted that all along it wasn't ment to be and managed to get over it. I like to get up and do something unlike most people these days.
Anyway, thread closed, this was ages ago now.
Thanks for all your help. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!