PDA

View Full Version : PS3 vs Xbox 360

Mint
14-06-2008, 12:56 AM
The best two gaming consoles available, which one is the best? Will this video change your mind?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zRaYXHHCgxo

GearsOfWar
14-06-2008, 01:21 AM
Xbox 360.. The features are good, online is immense and the fact we've had in game messaging etc since release is all good 'cos apparently PS3 users need to quit their game to read messages. And we've got some good releases PS3 will never see (Halo 3 etc) heres when people go on about MGS4 but anyway, Xbox 360 is just hardcore for gaming.

Misawa
14-06-2008, 02:12 AM
Not this again. Everyone will say everything different. I own both consoles and I say the PS3 is the best of the two for its better graphics, nicer looking console, better games in my opinion, and its Blu-Ray exclusivity.

Jord
14-06-2008, 02:15 AM
360, PS3 Most games you need update and cant go online, If you want to read somthing or go on internet you need to exit your game.

Ive watched 5 eps of south park on mine thought it was great, Then it goes black cant watch youtube vids any more or anything.

Dentafrice
14-06-2008, 02:18 AM
Look, this has been done numerous times, and you're going to get a variety of answers, and probably flamed for whatever you say by either crowd.

I can't vote but I do feel the PS3 is better. I like the 'free online' gaming experience, and I find the XMB easier to use then the Xbox 360's dashboard.

I like the features Playstation offers me, and I like the games that it has.

I do however like the Xbox 360's controller more.

The PS3 has Blueray (which is the format I watch movies on), as well as Bluetooth, a mediacard reader (which I use).

It is basically the "multimedia megaplex" of my home entertainment system.. and it has what I need and use without having multiple systems for each task.

I went from multiple players/consoles to one, the PS3.

Independent
14-06-2008, 04:44 AM
Xbox 360..

1. It's cheaper..
2. More used too it..
3. Most of my friends don't have a PS3 (Nor do I)

awelsh
14-06-2008, 03:31 PM
either really, I dont mind, PS3 is better for media etc... but the xbox live is alot better than PS3 network. Ive only got my xbox online today and its alot better, also like the fact I can play music from my laptop to the xbox while playing a game. Im not voting though as both seem pretty even to me.

Hiro
14-06-2008, 03:35 PM
oh god. not this again. in before the fanboys =/

ps3 for blue-ray.
xbox 360 for LIVE. although i only have a 360

Niall!
14-06-2008, 05:00 PM
The Nintendo Wii

Alan_Carr
14-06-2008, 05:12 PM
The creator of the video was clearly a PS3 fanboy, so theres no point moaning about it.
He sucks.

Ashley 12344
14-06-2008, 06:40 PM
He obviously doesn't understand anything.

'The PS3 is more than twice as powerfull'.
First of all he spelt powerful wrong. Second of all, for example if you watch Top Gear, you see cars with a higher BHP losing to cars with a lower one. Power - in all cases - means nothing if not applied properly.

Sadly I wouldn't buy a console for a cheap £5 case looking slightly better. I bought it to look at the games - not the box.

Got to 3:50 and cannot bare to watch anymore.
The xbox 360 apparently ruined IV, as they can't hold as much detail. ********, as the 360 disks can hold pretty similar amounts. Granted the size is smaller, but the 360 supports compression. Ultimately meaning it can hold the same amount of data in less space.

GommeInc
14-06-2008, 08:39 PM
This is biased to begin with, the Wii could still be better, personally I find it better than the two so... Yeah...

I voted the PS3, it's got more functionality along side it and is cheaper in the long run. Both have flaws, so the PS3 is not flawless, but I find the PS3 better because of blu-ray, if game companies both utilizing it then it will be excellent, but they haven't. I also use mine to watch blu-ray films which are excellent :P Game wise, which is what is important, I love Drake's Fortune but I can safely say, through opinion and the opinion of some, that GTA IV sucked big time on both consoles. Xbox 360 games don't thrill me, not my type, which is why the Wii is better than both in my opinion. It's built better.

The Professor
14-06-2008, 09:48 PM
The word "best" is very subjective ;) Personally, I don't own any of them (woe is me) but I can imagine the wii being the most fun out of the three of them, its just a shame most of the games are aimed at the younger demographic.

Misawa
15-06-2008, 12:53 AM
This is biased to begin with, the Wii could still be better, personally I find it better than the two so... Yeah...

I voted the PS3, it's got more functionality along side it and is cheaper in the long run. Both have flaws, so the PS3 is not flawless, but I find the PS3 better because of blu-ray, if game companies both utilizing it then it will be excellent, but they haven't. I also use mine to watch blu-ray films which are excellent :P Game wise, which is what is important, I love Drake's Fortune but I can safely say, through opinion and the opinion of some, that GTA IV sucked big time on both consoles. Xbox 360 games don't thrill me, not my type, which is why the Wii is better than both in my opinion. It's built better.

Indeed, Blu-Ray has been confirmed to be exclusive to PlayStation.

Mint
15-06-2008, 01:25 AM
The word "best" is very subjective ;) Personally, I don't own any of them (woe is me) but I can imagine the wii being the most fun out of the three of them, its just a shame most of the games are aimed at the younger demographic.
Yes wii's can be be quite entertaining and I know from experience of owning one. And I ended up selling it for money to go towards my quad bike. Reason: I was standing in the middle of my living room waving my arms about and I thought; "what the hell am I doing?"

Simmzay
15-06-2008, 09:37 AM
PS3 has the better hardware and 360 has the better library. At least that's the way I see it.

Josh-H
15-06-2008, 10:35 AM
That video is terrible. So many errors.

Having 8 cores doesn't make the ps3 2.5x better than the 360 with its 3 cores...

Blu-ray DOES NOT read faster than the xbox 360's drive. It reads at 1x! Much slower.

The entire video was just biased.

I own both so I'm not going to be biased, think they're both great.

e5
15-06-2008, 10:36 AM
PS3. I don't have and Xbox 360 but I hear bad things about them, over heating and things :P

Hiro
15-06-2008, 10:42 AM
PS3. I don't have and Xbox 360 but I hear bad things about them, over heating and things :P

Yeah, that's true, but it depends on how constant people go on it, I've had mine since Dec '07 and it's fine, no troubles or anything.
I personally haven't ever been on a ps3, so I can't critise the flaws it has, although I would love the xbox 360 to have a blu-ray drive.

PaulMacC
15-06-2008, 10:44 AM
I prefer the 360 as I like to talk to my opponents when I am playing games.:eusa_whis

Technologic
15-06-2008, 08:13 PM
I prefer the 360 as I like to talk to my opponents when I am playing games.:eusa_whis
You can do that with ps3....

Neil
15-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Yea this video is so biased, it's been proven the 360 runs faster than the PS3, the PS3 can just do more at once

The PS3 has better graphics but it has issues with things being to dark on some games and fuzziness or some games, the 360 doesn't have that

Blu-ray is the PS3 reads slower than the 360 - This is a reason for the install
But it can hold more

GTA4 isn't smaller because of the 360, GTA4 is smaller because that's how it was going to be from the start

In my opinion his "scores" are completely messed up, he scores the PS3 for so many things that it failed in, he couldn't accept the fact the 360 looks better and runs better so he just says he doesn't know the capacity of the Xenos chip, then gives both a point

Then the feature comparison lol

7 Controllers does the PS3 have a single game that even allows anymore than 4 people on one PS3? o.O That's a great feature you're paying for

If AA batterys are expensive then he needs a job, the problem is if a PS3 controller decides not to charge, it's broken, you need a new one, a 360 controller you can just stick batterys in, who wins there? :rolleyes:

Because wireless range matters? It's not like you live a 76+ foot long house does it?

Six-Axis a very cool feature but all the games that this even worked for didn't run very well because of it, thankfully Motorstorm it's optional

6 USB ports - You pay extra for these too, you can buy a USB adapter in Poundland for less than Sony charge you

Memory card "import" - Wasn't this removed in the 40Gb? The only version currently out in the UK and US? Not to mention I could hook my 360 up to my PC and stream images and videos through it, you don't need to put a card in just connect to your PC, I'd say that's better

Online fee - The PS3 is free, the 360 is £40 a year...You pay £40 and get a decent service, free things tend to be rubbish

Blu-Ray really isn't a huge step up from HD and you still pay way more for that to be added :rolleyes:

Wifi Ready - This is the only non-biased thing he's put in the whole video so far

I'm fairly certain 360 goes higher than 720p HD output

No vibration - Another non-biased comment, I'm surprised

Controller heaviness - I hope he's saying having a heavy controller is a good thing here because in this case, it is

"Backwards compatibility" - The 60gb version has limited backwards compatibility, like the 360 but the 40gb has none at all...Biased again, shame he was on a roll

Loud fan is rather annoying but at least you know it's doing it's job

HD space - Non-biased, that's 4 so far...Not looking good

"No over-heating problems" ok that is funny, everything can over-heat unless you put it in a freezer

External supply makes the console smaller and lighter, unlike the PS3

Games now

I just LOVED this part here

"So as you can see the PS3 can handle more, are more creative, are not 100% war games like the Xbox 360. If you like varity go for PS3"

He picked 3 games from the 360 that happened to be war games and 3 from PS3 that aren't war games, what about MGS, Haze, Resistance?
This guy hasn't been more biased, there are like 240 360 games currently out, way more than 40 more in development

Controllers was funny, the PS3 and 360 controllers are almost exactly the same but the 360 has better shoulders, heavier (which is better imo) and better to hold

That's way more than I'd like to of written but that guy is massivly biased, he is so obviously a fanboy and really shouldn't of bothered because it just makes him look stupid really

and before anyone is like "FANBOY FANBOY", I actually have nothing against the PS3, but when someone decides it's a good idea to be massivly biased about it I'll just see what's true or not, to be honest even the Sony fans should be able to agree with me that he's massivly biased

Joahh
15-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Yea this video is so biased, it's been proven the 360 runs faster than the PS3, the PS3 can just do more at once

The PS3 has better graphics but it has issues with things being to dark on some games and fuzziness or some games, the 360 doesn't have that

But it can hold more

GTA4 isn't smaller because of the 360, GTA4 is smaller because that's how it was going to be from the start

In my opinion his "scores" are completely messed up, he scores the PS3 for so many things that it failed in, he couldn't accept the fact the 360 looks better and runs better so he just says he doesn't know the capacity of the Xenos chip, then gives both a point

7 Controllers does the PS3 have a single game that even allows anymore than 4 people on one PS3? o.O That's a great feature you're paying for

If AA batterys are expensive then he needs a job, the problem is if a PS3 controller decides not to charge, it's broken, you need a new one, a 360 controller you can just stick batterys in, who wins there? :rolleyes:

Because wireless range matters? It's not like you live a 76+ foot long house does it?

Six-Axis a very cool feature but all the games that this even worked for didn't run very well because of it, thankfully Motorstorm it's optional

6 USB ports - You pay extra for these too, you can buy a USB adapter in Poundland for less than Sony charge you

Memory card "import" - Wasn't this removed in the 40Gb? The only version currently out in the UK and US? Not to mention I could hook my 360 up to my PC and stream images and videos through it, you don't need to put a card in just connect to your PC, I'd say that's better

Online fee - The PS3 is free, the 360 is £40 a year...You pay £40 and get a decent service, free things tend to be rubbish

Blu-Ray really isn't a huge step up from HD and you still pay way more for that to be added :rolleyes:

Wifi Ready - This is the only non-biased thing he's put in the whole video so far

Controller heaviness - I hope he's saying having a heavy controller is a good thing here because in this case, it is

"Backwards compatibility" - The 60gb version has limited backwards compatibility, like the 360 but the 40gb has none at all...Biased again, shame he was on a roll

"No over-heating problems" ok that is funny, everything can over-heat unless you put it in a freezer

Games now

"So as you can see the PS3 can handle more, are more creative, are not 100% war games like the Xbox 360. If you like varity go for PS3"

He picked 3 games from the 360 that happened to be war games and 3 from PS3 that aren't war games, what about MGS, Haze, Resistance?
This guy hasn't been more biased, there are like 240 360 games currently out, way more than 40 more in development

Controllers was funny, the PS3 and 360 controllers are almost exactly the same but the 360 has better shoulders, heavier (which is better imo) and better to hold

That's way more than I'd like to of written but that guy is massivly biased, he is so obviously a fanboy and really shouldn't of bothered because it just makes him look stupid really

and before anyone is like "FANBOY FANBOY", I actually have nothing against the PS3, but when someone decides it's a good idea to be massivly biased about it I'll just see what's true or not, to be honest even the Sony fans should be able to agree with me that he's massivly biased

This man knows his stuff :D.

Hiro
16-06-2008, 02:29 PM
Neil has spoken.

To be fair, it was biased from the start and yes Neil, 360's can go up to 1080i, that's the maximum isn't it?

/thread.

mangle
16-06-2008, 02:34 PM
The 360, ITS WAY BETTER LOLZZZZZZZ
No, the 360 for me as it was the right console at the time.

Neil
16-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Neil has spoken.

To be fair, it was biased from the start and yes Neil, 360's can go up to 1080i, that's the maximum isn't it?

/thread.

Yea I think the last dashboard updated it to something like that, I donno as I use a small TV most of the time xD don't really see a point in a huge one lol

Supersam
16-06-2008, 05:11 PM
I didnt watch the video, I just read Neil's post.

I agree that PS3 is only better in areas that I really dont care about and im much happier playing xbox 360 and (hopefully soon) Wii.

mangle
16-06-2008, 05:18 PM
4 Way Private Chat is apprently coming in soon on live.

And the 360 does have many problems, it's all up to the player though.

I got RROD cos I didn't have enough ventilation in my room and it heated up too much - my fault!

Lost_Addict
16-06-2008, 05:19 PM
lmao at the video the person who made it was either extreamly biased or mentaly ******ed in my opinion i prefer the 360 i prefer the look the exclusive games and all the online content i will admit that i like the ps3 aswell though but the only thing that i could possibly see ALOT better than the 360 is that online is free

(p.s 360 is getting a wii like remote at the end of the year)

Andys
16-06-2008, 05:20 PM
360, it's just personal opinion.

mangle
16-06-2008, 05:24 PM
36Wii anyone?

Neil
16-06-2008, 05:31 PM
4 Way Private Chat is apprently coming in soon on live.

And the 360 does have many problems, it's all up to the player though.

I got RROD cos I didn't have enough ventilation in my room and it heated up too much - my fault!

4 Way chat would be cool

And yea I'm not gonna say the 360 hasn't got problems, it has the red ring problem, it over-heats sometimes a bit too often, it has quite a few problems just like the PS3, I was just saying he was being biased and stating at what points were biased and wrong

Niall!
16-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Yes wii's can be be quite entertaining and I know from experience of owning one. And I ended up selling it for money to go towards my quad bike. Reason: I was standing in the middle of my living room waving my arms about and I thought; "what the hell am I doing?"

Dude, just because you can't go for shooting something without 45 seconds without having a seizure doesn't mean we can't enjoy the Wii, you ps3 fanboy.

Hiro
18-06-2008, 02:07 PM
Oh and Neil, I was looking at the HDTV settings on my xbox and it can go up to 1080p, which is the maximum of any HDTV to date.

Jordan3606
18-06-2008, 05:51 PM
ps3, but i cba to go through the reasons again :P

basically, i think its going to be tops this year. 360 will have nothing over it by 09, but 360 is better at the moment.

Oleh
18-06-2008, 06:08 PM
i find the 360 better overall , all these fanboys will whine on about the graphics and the processing speed and what not but in fact thats not really that important its the experiance and enjoyability i dont really enjoy my ps3 i resemble it to a hoover but instead of a container it just stays on it , maybe ill get Gt5 when it comes out thats about it really

Misawa
18-06-2008, 06:10 PM
PS3 had a rocky start but it's really evolving now into the ultimate entertainment system.

GommeInc
19-06-2008, 03:15 PM
i find the 360 better overall , all these fanboys will whine on about the graphics and the processing speed and what not but in fact thats not really that important its the experiance and enjoyability i dont really enjoy my ps3 i resemble it to a hoover but instead of a container it just stays on it , maybe ill get Gt5 when it comes out thats about it really
You kinda discredited your opinion when you said "fanboys will whine" then say "the games are better," making yourself as bad as them.

I find the PS3 and 360 similar, but I went for the PS3 because of the blu-ray, because aswell as playing games on the console, I can watch Blu-ray films which is fun and enjoyable (picking out make up errors and weird details in the skin :P). That's more based on fact, because the PS3 does have blu-ray which the Xbox doesn't, so it's an opinion based on fact on why I prefer the PS3 over the 360. Trying to argue against a PS3 fan with comments like "the games are better" is opinionated drivvel and doesn't really prove the Xbox better than the PS3.

Fez
19-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Blu-ray is the future, not cheap, but it's the first system to join the revolution

Dentafrice
19-06-2008, 04:46 PM
PS3, you can't really say which one is better without getting a load of ******** from each side.

It is really all up to which games you enjoy, which console you enjoy playing them on, and the services that console offers to complete the 'enjoyment' of gaming.

I have both an Xbox 360, and PS3, both of which I got on the release dates.

In my opinion, I like playing my PS3 more then I do my 360. I think that the graphics look better on my PS3, and I like the interface.

I have always grew up with PlayStation, and I like some of the 'exclusive' titles it offers.

It shouldn't matter which one, as Xbox 360 and PS3 fanboys will always be at war, it should be what you enjoy, and how you like to play it, not what some dude on an internet forum says and thinks.

It is your console, your games, enjoy it.

Frodo13.
19-06-2008, 04:54 PM
I prefer PS3 because:

I prefer the game selection on PS3
It's got some great titles coming soon
Online is free
Online is always improving and developing
It's got a Blu-Ray player
Had a PS and a PS2, therefore used to the console
Not going to get Red Ring of Death continuously

Pazza
20-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Whoever madfe that was a PS3 fanboy.

He couldn't face 360 had a better GPU, so he gave it a draw.And, he didn't review online.

Jibbish
21-06-2008, 07:15 AM
why dont everyone just get on.
Both consoles can play games thats all that matters.

Jordy
21-06-2008, 01:53 PM

But it can hold more

Games now

and before anyone is like "FANBOY FANBOY", I actually have nothing against the PS3, but when someone decides it's a good idea to be massivly biased about it I'll just see what's true or not, to be honest even the Sony fans should be able to agree with me that he's massivly biasedVery well said Neil. The reason I think he got lots of the statistics wrong were because of bias but also because the video was made in May 2007 and he may of been getting his statistics from the very first Xbox 360.

I personally think selling figure's reflect the best of anything. Windows is more popular than Mac so surely it's the best as more people prefer it, same goes for the Xbox 360 and PS3 ;)

Mint
25-06-2008, 10:03 PM
why dont everyone just get on.
Both consoles can play games thats all that matters.
Yes you are 100% correct, my gameboy colour can play games aswell as my PS3, therefore we should not argue of which one is best because they can both play games....:rolleyes:

c[__]
25-06-2008, 10:54 PM
It's got some great titles coming soon
Online is always improving and developing
Not going to get Red Ring of Death continuously

You've obviously never owned, played or even heard of an xbox

Jordan3606
26-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Very well said Neil. The reason I think he got lots of the statistics wrong were because of bias but also because the video was made in May 2007 and he may of been getting his statistics from the very first Xbox 360.

I personally think selling figure's reflect the best of anything. Windows is more popular than Mac so surely it's the best as more people prefer it, same goes for the Xbox 360 and PS3 ;)

Sales figures mean nothing in terms of 360 vs PS3, because the 360 was out 16 months before the PS3.

Anyway, if sales figures matter so much, the PS3 has outsold the 360 every week this year usually by about 20K+ :P So yeah, PS3 sales have always been better than the 360's if you compare them from launch.

Windows is more popular than Mac because its cheaper, and thats all there is to it, plus maybe the fact that Windows supports most of the programs people want to run

What has sold more, a Ferrarri F1 or a Ford Focus? Ford Focus obviously, but everybody knows the Ferrari is the better car :rolleyes:

360 = ford focus
PS3 = ferrari

Give the PS3 time and it will catch up with the 360, I bet you.

Technologic
26-06-2008, 05:42 PM
You've obviously never owned, played or even heard of an xbox
How?

Nothign in that post criticises the xbox...

Fez
26-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Yea this video is so biased, it's been proven the 360 runs faster than the PS3, the PS3 can just do more at once Which I would say is a tie

The PS3 has better graphics but it has issues with things being to dark on some games and fuzziness or some games, the 360 doesn't have that 360 has colourful tones in games while PS3 has more real ones, I prefer 360 graphics

Blu-ray is the PS3 reads slower than the 360 - This is a reason for the install Correct
But it can hold more woo

GTA4 isn't smaller because of the 360, GTA4 is smaller because that's how it was going to be from the start Correct

In my opinion his "scores" are completely messed up, he scores the PS3 for so many things that it failed in, he couldn't accept the fact the 360 looks better and runs better so he just says he doesn't know the capacity of the Xenos chip, then gives both a point Exactly

Then the feature comparison lol I lol'd too

7 Controllers does the PS3 have a single game that even allows anymore than 4 people on one PS3? o.O That's a great feature you're paying for Pro Evo games released on PS3 have 7 player support, but that's about it

If AA batterys are expensive then he needs a job, the problem is if a PS3 controller decides not to charge, it's broken, you need a new one, a 360 controller you can just stick batterys in, who wins there? :rolleyes: We have a charger that comes with it, you pay £15 + £5 for every extra one. But still seems fair

Because wireless range matters? It's not like you live a 76+ foot long house does it? Unless your in an office or something, I doubt you would even need that feature

Six-Axis a very cool feature but all the games that this even worked for didn't run very well because of it, thankfully Motorstorm it's optional Yeah, Lair was the main reason Sixaxis sucks now, thank god DS3 is coming out.

6 USB ports - You pay extra for these too, you can buy a USB adapter in Poundland for less than Sony charge you Sorry what?

Memory card "import" - Wasn't this removed in the 40Gb? The only version currently out in the UK and US? Not to mention I could hook my 360 up to my PC and stream images and videos through it, you don't need to put a card in just connect to your PC, I'd say that's better False, I just look at wireless devices and it can find my PSP (if I had one), laptop and others. Memory card import is still avalible on 40GB, 80GB is avalible in US aswell as 40

Online fee - The PS3 is free, the 360 is £40 a year...You pay £40 and get a decent service, free things tend to be rubbish It's not rubbish, it's online, it's not too much and not too little. Xbox Live is just a better online

Blu-Ray really isn't a huge step up from HD and you still pay way more for that to be added :rolleyes: What sorry?

Wifi Ready - This is the only non-biased thing he's put in the whole video so far Yeah

I'm fairly certain 360 goes higher than 720p HD output It does with HDMI

No vibration - Another non-biased comment, I'm surprised We have vibration now

Controller heaviness - I hope he's saying having a heavy controller is a good thing here because in this case, it is I lol'd seriously, the weight of a controller doesn't even matter, there was no point for him to put it in there

"Backwards compatibility" - The 60gb version has limited backwards compatibility, like the 360 but the 40gb has none at all...Biased again, shame he was on a roll I dunno what the hell Sony was thinking... I wish I had an 80GB

Loud fan is rather annoying but at least you know it's doing it's job Yeah

"No over-heating problems" ok that is funny, everything can over-heat unless you put it in a freezer 360 has a higher failing rate than PS3, but it's still not that much

External supply makes the console smaller and lighter, unlike the PS3 Ours was gonna be big anyway

Games now

"So as you can see the PS3 can handle more, are more creative, are not 100% war games like the Xbox 360. If you like varity go for PS3" I lol'd at that bit

This guy hasn't been more biased, there are like 240 360 games currently out, way more than 40 more in development Yeah, he didn't even consider the big ones

Controllers was funny, the PS3 and 360 controllers are almost exactly the same but the 360 has better shoulders, heavier (which is better imo) and better to hold 360 has better shoulders, but it isn't better to hold, it really depends on how much you play a console. You don't play PS3 much so your not used to it, I've stopped playing 360 so I don't like it. But I'm sure you've had a PS2 in the past but still, the SIXAXIS is really tweaked this time.

and before anyone is like "FANBOY FANBOY", I actually have nothing against the PS3, but when someone decides it's a good idea to be massivly biased about it I'll just see what's true or not, to be honest even the Sony fans should be able to agree with me that he's massivly biased He's definately a fanboy, a big one too. I enjoy playing all consoles ('cept the Wii somedays) and they're all awesome in different ways, PS3 has bigger storage, 360 has better games atm, Wii is good for family fun and PC just dominates them all.

Godamn fanboys sappin' mah bandwith

Spiffing
26-06-2008, 07:46 PM
ive never played a ps3 but from what ive heard 360 :)

Although i like Gameboy Colours.

le harry
28-06-2008, 12:32 PM
super nintendo

graffiti
28-06-2008, 06:53 PM
stick this thread.
360 ftw

Jordan3606
30-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Yeah the video was really biased, and I'm saying that as a PS3 fanboy...

But ya'll gotta remember, that there are 1 million more 360's in the UK than there are PS3's, because its been out longer. So obviously the poll votes are going to reflect that, with the 360 getting more votes

Your average 360 owner is not going to admit the PS3 is better and same with a PS3 owner, they wont admit the 360 is better

Fez
30-06-2008, 07:30 PM
360 is better

awelsh
01-07-2008, 07:09 PM
I actually admitted earlier that the 360 is better even though im a PS3 owner :P although I voted for PS3 on the poll becuase I knew half of the people on here have a 360 so will wote that instead.

Davii
09-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Half that video is absolute rubbish, how the hell is a xbox controller heavy, games like Afrika better than Gears of War. Then it says its loud - I can't even hear my when I play it. Anyway I still think the xbox is better.

Neil
09-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Half that video is absolute rubbish, how the hell is a xbox controller heavy, games like Afrika better than Gears of War. Then it says its loud - I can't even hear my when I play it. Anyway I still think the xbox is better.

Lol maybe he should turn it down xD

Favourtism
10-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Not this again. Everyone will say everything different. I own both consoles and I say the PS3 is the best of the two for its better graphics, nicer looking console, better games in my opinion, and its Blu-Ray exclusivity.
What better games?

Live is better over PSN
Halo3 and loads of great games. Even COD4 is better on 360 and 360 gets the updates quicker and cannot be hacked by changing the memory code

The only game I want on PS3 is MGS4

I also say price etc is in 360 favour

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!