PDA

View Full Version : I need to Change! (Appearance Wise)

Hey,

Well I want to change appernce wise! Girls used to call me cute & good-looking and always wanted to be around me a few months back but at the moment because of GCSEs and other things ive gained alot of weight! I want to lose it all again, so I was thinking in the Sumer Holidays I goto the Gym regular and find a Job! Along with learning some AS-Level college stuff.

Also I think I should get my ear pierced because girls just love it and get a good haircut, I did have my ear pierced but I kept it out and it all sealed up!

What do you guys think I should do?

Thanks

Amit
x

Excellent
14-06-2008, 06:46 PM
If all you're doing this for is girls, don't bother - they don't deserve it. Do some sit-ups to tone your stomach muscle and maybe some running/power walking to drop some pounds..

If you're going to go to the gym I think you should lift some weights too, pack on some muscle. Maybe have a swim?

Ears - hell no, no point in going through that for a girl.
Haircut - well if your hair is long, shabby, poorly cut I suggest you get one.

Immenseman
14-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Do what your comfortable with doing. Don't change just to suit other people, if you genuinely want these changes then go for them. At the end of the day you should be comfortable with who you are and what you look like and you honestly don't need to change for other people. :)

BowTies1
14-06-2008, 07:11 PM
tbh the way your going on about it it sounds like you bat for the other team

Well I am happy with some of the changes! At the moment I have like a thick texture on my hair which looks good with some good gel on and styled, but I was thinking it like all short like a zero all over or like zero back and sides and trimmed on the top so i can style it still :S, I don't know yet!

Tristan
14-06-2008, 09:38 PM
tbh the way your going on about it it sounds like you bat for the other team

That's what I thought... lol.

No, don't get your ear pierced.

e5
14-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Do what you're comfortable with. If you feel you need a change, for the better, act on your suggestions. I advised against getting your ear peirced though.

N-Dubz
14-06-2008, 09:54 PM
GO JOGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Con
15-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Do what your comfortable with doing. Don't change just to suit other people, if you genuinely want these changes then go for them. At the end of the day you should be comfortable with who you are and what you look like and you honestly don't need to change for other people. :)

Agreed with Jake.
Don't change for other people.
Do what you are comfortable with.
If you really want to lose weight then go for it.
But don't do it for other people.

Xyper
15-06-2008, 11:17 AM
1) Yeah, Do some like jogging around your park, that'll help to loose weight :)

2) Ears Pierced?! Are You Crazy?! That's like a sign of gayness tbh..
So dont do it lmao

3) Hm, Pick good hairstyle out of the internet that you think the girls will like and have it done :D:D

le harry
15-06-2008, 12:28 PM
just comment them loads on myspace they dig that

Glen Coco
15-06-2008, 02:59 PM
1) getting your ear pierced doesnt mean your gay. well 2 probably does but 1 is fine. loads of tough guys have 1 ear done and it doesnt make them look gay.
2) do whatever you want to do :)

Spiffing
17-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Dont change for others. Experiment with loads of things and decide if you like them, if you do then think a little about others reaction but if people like you the way you are then there shouldnt be need for change :D

N-Dubz
22-06-2008, 03:25 PM
GO JOGGIN AND EAT HEALTHY!!!
STOCK UP ON THE VEG AND FRUIT AND HAVE YOUR FIVE A DAY ;-)

GET A MYSPACE AND TAKE RLI GD PICTURES AND ADD ALL THE GIRLS THAT USED 2 LYK U.

ALSO DNT GET UR EARS PEIRCED.. GET A NICE HAIRCUT ;-)

AND TRY WALKING 2 SKL IF U DNT.

bo$$
23-06-2008, 08:53 PM
If you want to drop pounds + gain muscle then the obvious is work out.

Get a haircut if you think you need one.

The ear piercing thing if you used to have it then you can still put an earring in over the "sealed' part. I haven't had an earring in my ear for YEARS (since like grade 4) and I could still push an earring through. You dont need to get it repierced.

Get a job for money I guess.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!