PDA

View Full Version : Summer

TopManTim
14-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Which rares do you think will be a success in summer? Which do you think will flop?

My Predictions:

Success's:
Nellys
DJ Decks
BirdBaths
Petals

Flops:
Orange parasol
ICMs
Sand patches

er I can't think of any other summery rares atm

slam
14-06-2008, 08:15 PM
orange paras are well hard to sell, i sold my 90 for 3hc each. so yeah i doubt they'll be any gd.

TopManTim
14-06-2008, 08:17 PM
orange paras are well hard to sell, i sold my 90 for 3hc each. so yeah i doubt they'll be any gd.

Exactly, someone on my list has been selling for absolutely ages and hasn't even got an offer.

Scotesh
14-06-2008, 09:10 PM
I think the holiday romance may rise a little, they've been rising around summer time since they came out then going back down again.

-Danube-
15-06-2008, 02:52 PM
I'd say the petal patch is definatly do well as i am already seeing big rises in the market. As for the orange parasol i wouldn't say it is that much of a flop i had around 10-15 of them last week which i bought for 5CS and sold them all for between 5.0-5.5 and now i only have
two left.

The nellies i think are at the top of there game at the moment, i have started to see drops in the bronze nelly (many starting to sell at 8.5CS).

Tbh i think the fans will do well this summer as many of them are released on the normal market so alot of poorer habbos will be able to buy a full set of the normal fans. ICM's normally do ok in summer but i'm not sure for this year as most of the ICM's are supers so not many are traded.

theman0001
15-06-2008, 05:58 PM
I'd say the petal patch is definatly do well as i am already seeing big rises in the market. As for the orange parasol i wouldn't say it is that much of a flop i had around 10-15 of them last week which i bought for 5CS and sold them all for between 5.0-5.5 and now i only have
two left.

The nellies i think are at the top of there game at the moment, i have started to see drops in the bronze nelly (many starting to sell at 8.5CS).

Tbh i think the fans will do well this summer as many of them are released on the normal market so alot of poorer habbos will be able to buy a full set of the normal fans. ICM's normally do ok in summer but i'm not sure for this year as most of the ICM's are supers so not many are traded.

petals will go for 5hc+ as wont be released again and it has got to that stage before in summer after being released. Fans i doubt will catch on, the max 1hc. ICM's will increase a bit i reckon but gold ICM will increase by 1hcish. Purple and green paras will increase max 0.5hc but orange paras have already increased by 2hc and i think could hit 7hc, more people start to want them in the middle of summer.
sand patchs could reach 2hc, but not for long and they probs wont stay there for long.

Purple
17-06-2008, 07:29 AM
Petals keep going up and up and up

Nellies keep going up and up and up

TopManTim
17-06-2008, 07:46 PM
Mmmm I think orange para's will have abit of a dip around now bu then in the summer go high.

contagious
25-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Successful:

Green pillows
White pillows
Petals
Green bird baths (I've seen increased demand for these, but not as much for the grey ones)

Flop:

Parasols (Purple and orange)
Icm

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!