PDA

View Full Version : Controller Problems

awelsh
14-06-2008, 08:40 PM
Right well here it is: Ive got a wireless 360 controller plugged in via play and charge kit with the rechargable battery pack.

But when I plug it in, the light goes red for about 10seconds on the controller which means its charging, but then it turns green to say fully charged. But it isnt, as soon as I unplug it the low battery lights come on and it turns off.

Any reason why it refuses to charge? ive got everything plugged in right and exactally like I had it before, but now it just doesnt work. Ive only used the whole xbox for a max of 5hours too, maybe not even that.

j4k3
14-06-2008, 09:17 PM
how long u ad it?

awelsh
14-06-2008, 09:52 PM
since about january, havent used it for months though. Only just plugged my xbox in since around march time becuase ive got xboxl ive again. Must have had about 6hours gameplay at the most.

j4k3
14-06-2008, 10:37 PM
blow in the plugs

check the wire connections :S

Corrupt
15-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Right well here it is: Ive got a wireless 360 controller plugged in via play and charge kit with the rechargable battery pack.

But when I plug it in, the light goes red for about 10seconds on the controller which means its charging, but then it turns green to say fully charged. But it isnt, as soon as I unplug it the low battery lights come on and it turns off.

Any reason why it refuses to charge? ive got everything plugged in right and exactally like I had it before, but now it just doesnt work. Ive only used the whole xbox for a max of 5hours too, maybe not even that.

I had this same problem, i just put the battery in a different controller and it charged from there.

awelsh
15-06-2008, 11:21 AM
ive already tried blowing in the metal connectors, no difference, ill buy another controller on the weekend and see if theres any difference. +rep to all of you :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!