PDA

View Full Version : Might be joining..

Swinkid
14-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Well, when i got my 99 Firemaking done on runescape, im thinking of joining WOW.
I find it fun from the trial.. and as the hxf rs forum is slowly declining, theres not much point playing rs.
So.. what servers do you play on :)

And also whats the diffrence between PVP and ROleplay servers, if i went on a PVP world do i have to accept them to fight me?

Nemo
14-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Well, when i got my 99 Firemaking done on runescape, im thinking of joining WOW.
I find it fun from the trial.. and as the hxf rs forum is slowly declining, theres not much point playing rs.
So.. what servers do you play on :)

And also whats the diffrence between PVP and ROleplay servers, if i went on a PVP world do i have to accept them to fight me?
We mostly play on a PVE server - kilrogg.

PVP - In contested areas (places where neither horde or alliance 'own' the area) people of the opposite faction can attack you without you allowing them to.

PVE - The opposite faction cant attack you unless you toggle on pvp.

oh, and we're mostly alliance.

Roleplay PVE/PVP - Same as PVE/PVP but you have to roleplay, as in act like your character and such. You need to know your lore!

Danzilla
14-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Its alot different to runescape, on PvP realms, if you are in contested area anyone can fight you not matter what level they are.
If you don't wanna fight then run away!
Roleplay is more like storybased i guess, you play the charter as if it was you irl.
Most of us play on Kilrogg, a PvE realm where you can only kill the other fraction if they are flaged for PvP or your in a BG.

Charly
14-06-2008, 11:00 PM
They both forgot to mention..

KILROGG IS THE BEST!

Danzilla
14-06-2008, 11:26 PM
We both said most play on Kilrogg and Kilrogg Horde is rubbish.

Charly
14-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Yeah you said most do, but never said it was the best ;P

Anyways, you should join sooner rather than later.. exspansion may be out soon.

Swinkid
15-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Yeh i mgiht join this week accerly, my mates quit so hes giving me his two games (original and burning crusade) and i can join my old account.

Current trial name: swindude
When i join: Swinkid

Im a allience knightelf at the moment :o

Axel
15-06-2008, 12:20 PM
Kilrogg isn't the best server, the best guild on it is only M'uru. The only reason loads of people play on it because the first people who joined that server invited some people, then they invited some people, then they invited some people, and it grew from there.

Crimson
15-06-2008, 05:11 PM
In my personal experiance I like RP realms.

PvE has alot of younger people (no offence) and sometimes seem to be quite .. or very immature.
PvP is okay, depends on the realm. But again some very immature players and levelling isn't always that fun.
RP on the other hand is full of mature players that really dont piss around that much. Because people think that you have to roleplay (which you dont.) they dont join. The only restrictions on RP realms is names, and /s or /y speech cannot be "OOC" (Out of character).
So A.
You cant have a name like;"naughtynemo" or "Deathxcs" as Axel.. and he has on the PvE realms
And you have to speak like you're character in /s or /y. So you couldn't say like;
"Level 54 priest LF a group for DM" or whatever.

:]

But then again it's you're decision. I only joined RP as my friend was on it.. then I got sucked in and started RPing T_T

TehJoshy
16-06-2008, 12:45 AM
If you want to play Horde, then Nordrassil is the best PvE Horde realm on EU servers :)

Axel
16-06-2008, 01:11 PM
If you want to play Horde, then Nordrassil is the best PvE Horde realm on EU servers :)

Are you Horde on Nordrassil?

TehJoshy
16-06-2008, 11:10 PM
Are you Horde on Nordrassil?
ofcourse not i was a idiot and rolled alliance cos of friends. its fact tho ^^

Axel
17-06-2008, 11:55 AM
ofcourse not i was a idiot and rolled alliance cos of friends. its fact tho ^^

You're in my Battlegroup so we should try to get into the same AV match or something.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!