PDA

View Full Version : Whispering & Lines [+ Rep]

Mint
15-06-2008, 12:53 PM
I don't know if this just happens to me but anyway; Everytime I whisper to somebody it always apears in the font that it does as if you was talking to somebody and also when I say click somebody and you have an option to go to there homepage etc. there is no underlining on the links. Are both of these to problems a new feature or is it something that only happens to me and should'nt? + Rep for all usefull answers, Thanks. :)

Calvin
15-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Theyve removed the italics from the whisper text, so it appears like your talking. But it is whispering.
And theyve removed the underlining to the links, Like your homepage or room of the group your in.
Hope that helps! :)

lPinoy
15-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Yes, i assume they've taken off the italics but your still whispering.

I was talking to one of my friends once but i accidentaly pressed Whisper without me knowing. At the end, when i thought i'd said everything, he said "Who are you whispering to?" Had to repeat it.

And also, when you whisper to no-one, it tends to repeat itself?

Ugawa
15-06-2008, 03:26 PM
It happens to everyone,must be a new update

XX

Rixion
15-06-2008, 05:16 PM
I liked it in italic better

Loqo
15-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Yeh, used to happen to me. Your still whispering dont worrym, just in a normal saying text.

Con
15-06-2008, 08:08 PM
And also, when you whisper to no-one, it tends to repeat itself?

No if you click on yourself and whisper,
You see the sent text from you
And you see the recieved text from you
:)

And yeh, A stupid update.
Which is extremely annoying as you don't always know if you are whispering or saying.
When it first came out i whispered to someone and thought i had a glitch where my whisper wasn't working so i carried on whispering but nobody would respond so i got confused :)

Roxy
15-06-2008, 08:17 PM
It still comes out as italic for me,

But yeh. You will still be whispering it just comes out like say ;S

e5
16-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Wasnt this posted before as the situtation being looked into?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!