PDA

View Full Version : CRC Version Missmatch [+REP and £5.00]

Cixso
15-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Hello,

I have a problem with my computer.

I play games right, on LAN with my brothers etc, but I can't join there game due to a CRC Version Missmatch.

It shows there game in the LAN lobby, I just can't join... but they can on there computers...

Any help?

+REP + £5 via PayPal if somebody tells me the solution and it works.

Stephen!
15-06-2008, 01:10 PM
You need to make sure both copies of the game on all of the computers are running the same patch version. If they are and the problem still occurs, try re-installing the patch again on the computers that can't join the game, but with the Anti-Virus software disabled.

Cixso
15-06-2008, 02:26 PM
You need to make sure both copies of the game on all of the computers are running the same patch version. If they are and the problem still occurs, try re-installing the patch again on the computers that can't join the game, but with the Anti-Virus software disabled.

I have done that, I also allowed the ports via the router, Quake works perfect for us all, it's just of empires, total war etc that say the same error (just for this pc anyway)

I use the same product key for all though, (aoe only)

would this play a part?

Stephen!
15-06-2008, 02:29 PM
It shouldn't do. The product key would only be an issue if you were all to play online and not through the LAN.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!