PDA

View Full Version : Got work tomorrow.

mike475
15-06-2008, 09:47 PM
I've got my work experience tomorrow. I'm going to a school to be an IT support tech.

Hoping people don't think out who I am.
Quite nervous, but really looking forward to it.

Loqo
15-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Cool, I got the sheet for myn the other week. We have ours in September. Not sure where I am going yet. Dont worry, they wont make you do much. Consider it a free week off school.. :)

Stephen!
15-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Oh trust me, they will make you do lots - They don't have to pay you.

lew!
15-06-2008, 10:02 PM
lol, i loved my work experience. When im 16 im gonna take a lifeguard course etc and become a leisure assistant, my brother already works there so he can help me train etc.

slam
15-06-2008, 10:10 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not reverse a moderators actions or avoid the forum filter.

msb.
15-06-2008, 10:38 PM
*Removed*
LOL unlucky mate

I LOVED MINE GREATEST EXPERIENCE I HAD, I WASN'T LOOKING FORWARD TO IT BUT GOSH IT WAS HILLARIOUS, DEPENDING ON WHAT JOB YOU GO, MY STAFF WERE NORMAL, THEY SWORE ETC... TOLD STORIES lol, JUST A JOKE PLACE TO WORK AND TAUGHT ME LOADSSSSS....

ToxicPaddy
15-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Can you pick ANYTHING for your work experiance, and does it have to be something to do with what you want to be when your older?

slam
15-06-2008, 10:54 PM
Can you pick ANYTHING for your work experiance, and does it have to be something to do with what you want to be when your older?
anything but i spose it'd be better if it's something you're interested in cos you'll enjoy it a hell of a lot more.

msb.
15-06-2008, 10:55 PM

No it doesn't have to be something you want to be when your older..

In my school, a booklet is produced where we read, apply, then if too many people apply for 1 job and only 2 places are allowed, then a school staff picks who they will accept for that company
OR
you can find your own place, but it is kind of harder and plus the school have to allow you to go and health and safety.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!