PDA

View Full Version : I wouldn't advise you to trade for thrones

:Hazel
22-06-2005, 12:21 AM
People are now trading scripted invisible ones.

andrew
22-06-2005, 12:42 AM
;O Thank you very much for the tip.

22-06-2005, 12:54 AM
No problem I'm in a room now with someone who traded for an encrypted one. He can put it down and sit on it but its invisible and he can't rotate it.
However when he picks it up it goes into a normal trade box and looks like a nomal throne. So watch out. Encryption is spreading, so unless they sort it habbo is done for.

BLuweesH
22-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Which reminds me that I've still several. But now there's a flying pH box in my room.

22-06-2005, 01:37 AM
What a mess...
Thrones will shoot down now cause of this.

Infrontation
22-06-2005, 07:06 AM
Yup I just seen someone like "UBER" angry because he was sitting on an invisible throne ! Lmao

Steven
22-06-2005, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the tip. But I'm poor so no-one will be giving me any invisable thrones XD

NekkLe
22-06-2005, 08:34 AM
It is also happening to Supers :o
My friend had a Dino and he traded 8 T for it then it disappered in his hand,
He couldn't put it down in his room or nothing.
So watch out for Dodgey Supers too.

LesbianGhost
22-06-2005, 08:36 AM
It's not like it's the end of the world. Staff can fix them.

?-Doc-?
22-06-2005, 08:56 AM
Staff? More like the sulake support team.
They have to fix all this.
Itll take staff ages to fix everything.
They've fixed the throne glitch.
-
But now invisible furni xD ..
God. What is the world coming to.
Fat, Slobby, Friendles losers
scripting people's furni. Ugh.

Hope this all gets better soon,
tell me when it does. :)

Thanks for the news btw,
Great find.

ThatsGold
22-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Thanks For the tip, iv heard that there are fake one going around from a few people but how can u tell if they are fake or real?

22-06-2005, 04:07 PM
It's not like it's the end of the world. Staff can fix them.

I didnt say it was the end of the world im just informing people. And staff can 'fix' them? Yeah like they can be bothered...

LesbianGhost
22-06-2005, 04:14 PM
I didnt say it was the end of the world im just informing people. And staff can 'fix' them? Yeah like they can be bothered...

I wasn't saying it was you making it sound like the end of the world. It's just loads of people are moaning about it, and yes, they can't be bothered. They're too busy thinking which pizza to order next.

22-06-2005, 09:23 PM
[QUOTE=LesbianGhost]I wasn't saying it was you making it sound like the end of the world. It's just loads of people are moaning about it, and yes, they can't be bothered. They're too busy thinking which pizza to order next.[/QU

I was trying to inform people that didn't know. To be honest it is a shame cause habbo used to be a good game to play and its been ruined now- but your right its not the end of the world.

d3stined
24-06-2005, 10:35 PM
I know this is like.. a little piece of dust compared to thrones but it happened to me too. This guy offered me a dicemaster for 5 iced sofas so I took the offer and I felt bad so I gave him a spare pod in my hand x[ then he tells me to put the dicemaster down... I try it and realize it's scripted. Then he laughs and leaves -.- mr,kew was his name though I doubt that's his main account xS On furni chooser, it shows up as furni_x_name =S Blehh oh well xP

Dan Williamson
28-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Once Again Scripters Are At It, Many "Leet" Scripters Spend A Lot Of Time Learning How To Bend Habbo's Encryption To Their Will I Went Into A Room The Other Day. And I Saw Heightmap Being Used... I Actually Saw Them Put Posters On The Floor In The Black And Then They Put A Throne Onto The Black And Sat On It... So Do Watch Out Newbish Scripters Are Clever Enough To Make Encrypted Scripted Thrones Then There Gonna Be Able to Get Into Housekeeping... Once Again Bring Jibbi Or Ione Back.

?-Doc-?
29-06-2005, 07:20 AM
Thanks For the tip, iv heard that there are fake one going around from a few people but how can u tell if they are fake or real?

Thats the point, you cant tell if the throne you are trading for is genuine or scripted. Its just chance. Its wise not to trade thrones right now.
Just wait til they fix the situation.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!