PDA

View Full Version : Ears stick out?

Dean
16-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Do your ears stick out?

Mine sure do and I have kinda longish hair like an emo style but IM NOT AN EMO! :P

But when I had short hair I used to get the mickey taken out of for having my ears stick out

Like "dumbo" and "BFG" and stuff like that :(

Thank god for the emo trend, I can have my hair longish and people don't notice my ears :D

Janczyk
16-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Those people are so narrow minded - although, you can have your ears pinned back if they cause you that much of a problem.

risque
16-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Mine don't, no. Gutted for you. You can have them pinned back nowadays, unaware of the prices but I'm sure it's about £3000. Since your hair covers them you shouldn't need to worry. If somebody tries insulting you for having them, tackle one of their insecurities and try counteracting the attack, so to speak.

Dean
16-06-2008, 05:30 PM
Id rather not have them pinned back - Im not one for cosmetic surgery :P! Plus, it's nature - I dont give a stuff anymore if people insult me - they are the ones that will be working in McDonalds, not me! :D

Breakfloor
16-06-2008, 05:35 PM
if you go to the doctors and tell him its causing you problems and that your feeling depressed because of them and you get bullied because of them and youll get it on the NHS

my friend did it and now theyre normal. apparently he said it didnt hurt and it was only like 30 mins surgery.

Slowpoke
16-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Mine don't, no. Gutted for you. You can have them pinned back nowadays, unaware of the prices but I'm sure it's about £3000. Since your hair covers them you shouldn't need to worry. If somebody tries insulting you for having them, tackle one of their insecurities and try counteracting the attack, so to speak.

Under 16s get it free, actually. :)

Camy
16-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Mines don't fortunately.
One of my best friends got hers pinned back because she couldn't take the bad comments anymore.

Nemo
16-06-2008, 09:16 PM
mine do, kinda. my friend flicks em so i kill 'im.

Kardan
16-06-2008, 09:33 PM
My ears have always stuck out but I never got comments about them, people had much more obvious things to take the mick out of me for ;)

N-Dubz
16-06-2008, 09:33 PM
No my ears dont stick out, but sometime's you can grow into them and they will naturally stop sticking out so much.
If you dont like comments NHS will fix it for you, just say its ruining your life etc.
If you dont, have fun with long hair I guess? :S

N LOL AT BFG

Slowpoke
16-06-2008, 09:44 PM
My ears have always stuck out but I never got comments about them, people had much more obvious things to take the mick out of me for ;)

Ginger hair?

dirrty
16-06-2008, 09:44 PM
i have small ears lol

Redacted
16-06-2008, 10:01 PM
pin em back with a peg

Kardan
16-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Ginger hair?

Yeah ;)

BaybeeElin
21-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Mine don't stick out, although I'm not a fan of my ears.
Everyone has insecurities, nothing to worry about ;)
As for the people who take the mick, there obviously not even nearly perfect themselves, and if they have the cheek to say something like that they are insecure about themselves ..
They clearly are idiots and don't deserve you're time and effort.

Disaronno
21-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Mine do. And i used to get the names aswell, dumbo, shrek, anything they could think of.... tbh i hated it, i had a fight about it one day, with the wall.

Best thing to do, accept it. Why? Cos your ears stick out and thats who YOU are.

I just say to someone you can call me (for example) Rob or Shrek. Most people do so dont worry.

This shows you dont care and can have a laugh about it, it all stops then trust me. If not when they call u something just say Yea and?

msb.
21-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Same I rarely get comments such as big tabs and if I do then I just laugh and tell them to hush.

N-Dubz
22-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Whoever said they take the mick because there insecure theselves pmsl they don't they just find it funny, its something to pull someone up on.
You shouldnt care ;) Everyone has inperfections its what makes us, us.

paigeybabes:x
22-06-2008, 06:31 PM
mine do a bit well i think they do but everyone tells me they dont. i wanna make em go back just how i want but without the surgery thing is there a way of doing it LOL x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!