PDA

View Full Version : [Building] [Shenk] We See All [Shenk] Version 2

vito201-:D
16-06-2008, 03:42 PM
I recently found a script that allows me to put posters almost anywhere I like so I thought i'd update my window room

Here is version 2:
http://i30.tinypic.com/vs2icm.gif

Hitman
16-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Looks good. :D Can't you put posters right in the top corners anymore?

Ardemax
17-06-2008, 06:00 AM
this is scirpting isn't it?

Purple
17-06-2008, 06:57 AM
this is scirpting isn't it?

Yes.

(Duh.)

17-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Looks good. :D Can't you put posters right in the top corners anymore?
Can't find any way to =[ apart from in big rooms where you can put posters really high up ;O ;]

Frisky
17-06-2008, 12:18 PM
OOO nice stuff :D

Fart
17-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Lol looks good, typical of alex.

shizzle
17-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Lol scripting died now, and it looks bad imo, I prefer the poster versions.

no waiii
17-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Do it with the little smallsquare windows :D

18-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Lol looks good, typical of alex.
Thanks =]

Lol scripting died now, and it looks bad imo, I prefer the poster versions.
Scripting hasn't died if it's still possible - and this room includes a new script to make posters go to the far right of the screen, i can also geter posters above walls now also but not everywhere yet.

I was just trying to do something different, posters has been over done, far, far overdone... and also this was you get to see Habbo's Sky-map which is interesting...

Do it with the little smallsquare windows :D

I was thinking about it but i'll have to wait for them to cost 1cred each me thinks :P

shizzle
18-06-2008, 05:07 PM
I don't agree with you, it has died, hardly anyone does scripting only 5% do. Most of the people left Habbo and there would be no point. The good scripters even noted that this is true.

18-06-2008, 10:23 PM
I don't agree with you, it has died, hardly anyone does scripting only 5% do. Most of the people left Habbo and there would be no point. The good scripters even noted that this is true.

Scripting has not died, infact it's about to come back with the full force...
5% ? lol... why did you make up a random percentage?
And the good scripters like Office.Boy Mike?

Office.Boy Mike didn't leave... infact... he stayed and cracked the encryption - it is to be released soon... i'm afraid scripting hasn't ended and it's about to get annoying again with bots etc.

GhostFace-
18-06-2008, 10:35 PM
i dont like it the bottom black kills it.

GoldenMerc
18-06-2008, 10:44 PM
and when & where will this script be released 8-)

19-06-2008, 01:18 AM
and when & where will this script be released 8-)
Will be released on my site, after my FS riot which is after i buy my new site name and get 14certificate posters xD

shouldn't be too long ;]

Ardemax
19-06-2008, 06:03 AM
Yes.

(Duh.)

I was only asking u pleb.
and the room doesn't work imo.

AgnesIO
19-06-2008, 06:48 AM
Thanks =]

Scripting hasn't died if it's still possible - and this room includes a new script to make posters go to the far right of the screen, i can also geter posters above walls now also but not everywhere yet.

I was just trying to do something different, posters has been over done, far, far overdone... and also this was you get to see Habbo's Sky-map which is interesting...

I was thinking about it but i'll have to wait for them to cost 1cred each me thinks :P

2 credz not one :(

shizzle
19-06-2008, 03:37 PM
Scripting has not died, infact it's about to come back with the full force...
5% ? lol... why did you make up a random percentage?
And the good scripters like Office.Boy Mike?

Office.Boy Mike didn't leave... infact... he stayed and cracked the encryption - it is to be released soon... i'm afraid scripting hasn't ended and it's about to get annoying again with bots etc.
(I have the same name as him:)) Infact most of the scripters left, as they have a life, instead of playing a game and "scripting" for fun. I haven't seen him on alot, the last time I spoke to him was like Jan 08, (on habbo) Even Dean, Simz and Tom stopped.

19-06-2008, 04:19 PM
(I have the same name as him:)) Infact most of the scripters left, as they have a life, instead of playing a game and "scripting" for fun. I haven't seen him on alot, the last time I spoke to him was like Jan 08, (on habbo) Even Dean, Simz and Tom stopped.

Jeax, Deadman and Office.Boy are all still here though - they're the true programming scripters and they're very good at coming up with new ideas that have been used on other MMORPGs so hopefully alot of new stuff will be coming once Mike&Eric give us all the encryption :)

So I wouldn't say scripting is dead, we should have alot to look forward to in the upcomming months and hopefully alot of new stuff :P

Pyroka
19-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Ooo really? Hehe, I didn't know that Mike was still into the whole encrypting business. I'm actually (sort of) working with Mike now, he's coding up a client for a game. :P

I thought he quit that bizzo! Is Dean Destroy/Destroyer btw? I seen him only recently. :P

shizzle
19-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Jeax, Deadman and Office.Boy are all still here though - they're the true programming scripters and they're very good at coming up with new ideas that have been used on other MMORPGs so hopefully alot of new stuff will be coming once Mike&Eric give us all the encryption :)

So I wouldn't say scripting is dead, we should have alot to look forward to in the upcomming months and hopefully alot of new stuff :P
I loled when you mentioned Jeax, after he failed his Axed 7 and people found out how to get it free. Overall there is only 3 main people you know, not a lot don't you think.

Ooo really? Hehe, I didn't know that Mike was still into the whole encrypting business. I'm actually (sort of) working with Mike now, he's coding up a client for a game. :P

I thought he quit that bizzo! Is Dean Destroy/Destroyer btw? I seen him only recently. :P
Dean is on my msn he told me he used Destroy, I believe it was hacked?

nnader
19-06-2008, 05:36 PM
i thoght it looked good, can anyone explain how to move posters out of the wall area, wats the process. by scripting to u mean making furni for free without paying. and isnt that banned by habbo? sos, im just unfamiliar with the technique

20-06-2008, 02:14 AM
I loled when you mentioned Jeax, after he failed his Axed 7 and people found out how to get it free. Overall there is only 3 main people you know, not a lot don't you think.

Jeax may of failed at making it premium, but it was still a well coded pretty unique idea he had made, also AOD and Habbix you both had to pay for yet both have been bypassed, tbh the fact that Jeax, AOD-owner... erm... don't remember his name and iHabbix's owner actually managed to get money – in my opinion - is quite amazing and I congratulate them on it, hell - I’d like money for making a program? Lol

Anyway - since when has there been more then 3-5 good scripters on the hotel?

And all "uber" scripters would agree that Mike and Deadman are two of the best, and although Jeax lost popularity after Axed4.1 and Axed4.2 because they used ripped Trevo coding making them just as malicious as Trevo's HabboClient and they again while trying to sell Axed 7, he still is a good scripter and in fact quite a good coder so... yeah, we're not doing too badly ;]

Charly
20-06-2008, 10:04 AM
What program do you use for scripting? :]

20-06-2008, 11:45 AM
What program do you use for scripting? :]

Just ArtM and a simple packet sniffer/sender ;]

Blinger1
20-06-2008, 11:52 AM
Just ArtM and a simple packet sniffer/sender ;]

wow.. scripting has changed WAY to much for the worst

shizzle
20-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Jeax may of failed at making it premium, but it was still a well coded pretty unique idea he had made, also AOD and Habbix you both had to pay for yet both have been bypassed, tbh the fact that Jeax, AOD-owner... erm... don't remember his name and iHabbix's owner actually managed to get money – in my opinion - is quite amazing and I congratulate them on it, hell - I’d like money for making a program? Lol

Anyway - since when has there been more then 3-5 good scripters on the hotel?

And all "uber" scripters would agree that Mike and Deadman are two of the best, and although Jeax lost popularity after Axed4.1 and Axed4.2 because they used ripped Trevo coding making them just as malicious as Trevo's HabboClient and they again while trying to sell Axed 7, he still is a good scripter and in fact quite a good coder so... yeah, we're not doing too badly ;]
But there is no way that scripting will be good as the past, I mean one day soon, they will quit this and have a life. I believe the iHabbix owner is called LeetKiss? Plus these are mainly clientside which is rubbish to be honest:rolleyes: Its annoying when they get patched and mainly most of them will be patched a.s.a.p once they notice it.

Con
20-06-2008, 07:37 PM
omgg loool!

Nice room! :D

20-06-2008, 09:46 PM
But there is no way that scripting will be good as the past, I mean one day soon, they will quit this and have a life. I believe the iHabbix owner is called LeetKiss? Plus these are mainly clientside which is rubbish to be honest:rolleyes: Its annoying when they get patched and mainly most of them will be patched a.s.a.p once they notice it.

LeetKiss sounds like it, yeah.

I think another few scripts like the classics are still to come but I agree that all the epic stuff will be patched soon.

I don't think Habbo will ever both eradicating scripting even though they could do it, I'm not sure why they don't but meh...

Even my sites has become less about Habbo now and more about MSN and website hacking and botting... so yeah... we are coming to an end of scripting as we knew it, never again will they masses of scripts in versions 4 to versions 6 of Habbo be seen and scripts will become lamer, and lamer and more and more repetitive.

I'll be happy to keep a section about Habbo scripting on my site though as it provides Historical scripts aswell as current ones and it's personally intresting for me to research these scripts and know how they worked aswell as seeing old screenshots of myself and other scripters doing long since dead scripts.

shizzle
21-06-2008, 09:57 AM
LeetKiss sounds like it, yeah.

I think another few scripts like the classics are still to come but I agree that all the epic stuff will be patched soon.

I don't think Habbo will ever both eradicating scripting even though they could do it, I'm not sure why they don't but meh...

Even my sites has become less about Habbo now and more about MSN and website hacking and botting... so yeah... we are coming to an end of scripting as we knew it, never again will they masses of scripts in versions 4 to versions 6 of Habbo be seen and scripts will become lamer, and lamer and more and more repetitive.

I'll be happy to keep a section about Habbo scripting on my site though as it provides Historical scripts aswell as current ones and it's personally intresting for me to research these scripts and know how they worked aswell as seeing old screenshots of myself and other scripters doing long since dead scripts.
Yeah, its LeetKiss, he has his forum on iHabbix. What is your site(s)? Scripting was better in the past as not many figured out how to do and in the 2006, 2007 & 2008 people began to find out and it died, so not highly populated.

Blinger1
21-06-2008, 11:03 AM
shenk.tk or something

shizzle
21-06-2008, 11:40 AM
shenk.tk or something
What is that?

Scarcely
21-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Really cool.

Ugawa
21-06-2008, 08:19 PM
That room is trippy

XX

22-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Yeah, its LeetKiss, he has his forum on iHabbix. What is your site(s)? Scripting was better in the past as not many figured out how to do and in the 2006, 2007 & 2008 people began to find out and it died, so not highly populated.

Scripting has had a big following since mutants, 2003 to 2004 were good years, not because few people were scripting but rather that so many new things were being found.

shenk.tk or something

What is that?
/\ My site x] i'm moving to .co.uk soon ;]
Cheers Blinger =P

shizzle
23-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Scripting has had a big following since mutants, 2003 to 2004 were good years, not because few people were scripting but rather that so many new things were being found.

/\ My site x] i'm moving to .co.uk soon ;]
Cheers Blinger =P
Very nice site, SOM IS BACK!!!

23-06-2008, 06:04 PM
Very nice site, SOM IS BACK!!!
Awwh, it's nice to see Mike back in action with the Encryption cracked :eusa_clap

Kent
23-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Scripting is dead, the way they have exposed the encryption being cracked on their site without releasing it is just stupidity. Before they have time to make a program or exploit it the encryption will be changed.

24-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Scripting is dead, the way they have exposed the encryption being cracked on their site without releasing it is just stupidity. Before they have time to make a program or exploit it the encryption will be changed.

By the time you posted this Mike had already released it and the hotel is under attack with many scripts now if you've not noticed :rolleyes:

shizzle
25-06-2008, 03:59 PM
By the time you posted this Mike had already released it and the hotel is under attack with many scripts now if you've not noticed :rolleyes:
Yeah, then it will be lagged and the hotel will go on maintenance, although It could be patched quick.

Dentafrice
25-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Ha, it was funny reading your little 'fight'.

Encryption has been changed, not sure how much. So the fun is over at the moment.

shizzle
25-06-2008, 04:33 PM
Ha, it was funny reading your little 'fight'.

Encryption has been changed, not sure how much. So the fun is over at the moment.
To correct you, its not a 'fight' actually, its a 'discussion' :P

Colin-Roberts
25-06-2008, 05:50 PM
SOM Bot Builder for Uk is at SOM-287// That's alot of bots.

Dentafrice
25-06-2008, 06:02 PM
The numbers don't matter.. you can create any string you want..

26-06-2008, 11:46 PM
Ahh so many random off topic posts xD!

I might complete the room soon, depending on my boredom levels
only problem is you can't trade double windows now so i'll have to buy them

darn cheap ***-******* down at Habbo!

bo$$
27-06-2008, 12:11 AM
You can't trade them? ^
I didn't know that..
I've gotten a bunch off of other accounts and dropped them into a free rights room.. try that.

27-06-2008, 12:43 AM
You can't trade them? ^
I didn't know that..
I've gotten a bunch off of other accounts and dropped them into a free rights room.. try that.

You know when everyone got freaked out that the encryption was being patched on the first day Habbo went down for maintenance?
When it came back windows we got for free became untradable apparently =/ i never tried my friend could trade one to a customer though lol, and it was a free-one not a starter one.

bo$$
27-06-2008, 12:48 AM
You know when everyone got freaked out that the encryption was being patched on the first day Habbo went down for maintenance?
When it came back windows we got for free became untradable apparently =/ i never tried my friend could trade one to a customer though lol, and it was a free-one not a starter one.

Oooh.
Well that sucks.

shizzle
27-06-2008, 03:47 PM
You can't trade them? ^
I didn't know that..
He already said that you can't trade them, and I have tried dropping them and it works.

Kent
28-06-2008, 09:11 AM

For 24 hours haha, I knew it was coming due to encryption release

29-06-2008, 05:39 AM
For 24 hours haha, I knew it was coming due to encryption release
Wheht?... :S

>_> ... ... ...? Did you read what i said :S

Bonxy
29-06-2008, 10:27 AM

its died..no one scripts so there!

shizzle
29-06-2008, 10:35 AM
I take back what I said when I said that scripting has died. There are still people scripting, even though the encryption changes.

01-07-2008, 07:53 AM
its died..no one scripts so there!
Were you blind in the last few days? people teleporting/warping, moodlights crashing rooms, moodlights making black-black rooms, people stopping flames/lights/water moving, people crashing teles/drink machines etc etc...

how did you miss that? :S ...

I take back what I said when I said that scripting has died. There are still people scripting, even though the encryption changes.

Indeed =P there are loads of scripters in the hotel but they seem totally unaware of scripting without specially made programs which is kinda... upsetting... Lol.

DPS
01-07-2008, 12:44 PM
Alex stop making the rooms =] and hurry up and get ShenkX working so we can open the **** Sulake room :P and i can get back to doing the stuff i do that is really nothing actully :P

shizzle
01-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Were you blind in the last few days? people teleporting/warping, moodlights crashing rooms, moodlights making black-black rooms, people stopping flames/lights/water moving, people crashing teles/drink machines etc etc...

how did you miss that? :S ...

Indeed =P there are loads of scripters in the hotel but they seem totally unaware of scripting without specially made programs which is kinda... upsetting... Lol.
Its hard to find working programs like warpers, because they mainly get patched so quick, a Packet-L was just released and doesn't work now:rolleyes:

Dentafrice
02-07-2008, 02:24 PM
You don't need "programs like warpers", unless you are a script kiddie who only knows how to press buttons.

"OMGZ LOOK AT ME I'M SCRIPTIN. I READ A FORUMZ AND I DOWNLOAD DIS AND I PUSH WARP AND IT DO IT!"

Instead of the manual and inuitive way of doing it, or finding something out yourself.

shizzle
02-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Well yeah, you only need the packet logger, but yeah for noobs that do scripting if you get me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!