PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Big Brother Testing

no waiii
17-06-2008, 10:58 AM
There will be some Public Room testing taking place over the next few days ahead of the Habbo Big Brother competition.
If you see a closed Public Room, a missing Public Room or a very peculiar room limit on a Public Room over the next few days, then don't panic! It's not a mysterious occurrence caused by wooden mask wearing tribesmen... it's just Habbo Big Brother running some tests ahead of the competition.
Not heard about Habbo Big Brother yet? Click here pronto (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/habbobb)!
Lost_Witness

AMERlCA...
17-06-2008, 11:13 AM
:o nice find

Calvin
17-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Nice find! :)

no waiii
17-06-2008, 02:09 PM
Wonder what the event will be....

-tad.
17-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Yah he was inspecting one of the lobbies earlier
he got *text removed* in there

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not post inappropriately.

InfoStructure
17-06-2008, 02:44 PM
yes, obv.?
umm, i can't see what they're testing, but i think it may be a big screen for camera recording or w.e

Dean
17-06-2008, 07:10 PM
I think they're testing to see if they made a Big Brother House public room, could only SPECIFIC people get in (like HC only rooms) and can only 12-13 people get in?

Also, they have to make it Habbo Live ONLY for anyone else

Ardemax
17-06-2008, 07:40 PM
I think they're testing to see if they made a Big Brother House public room, could only SPECIFIC people get in (like HC only rooms) and can only 12-13 people get in?

and ye, I suppose so.
testing a formula on how to do it?

Hazza
17-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Yah he was inspecting one of the lobbies earlier
he got *removed* in there
I'm not surprised. People that bug him have no chance of getting in IMO.

Heatable
17-06-2008, 10:01 PM

They don't have too.

A two years ago, when Gorillaz were visiting, Habbo Staff, MODs and Gorillaz were having a meeting on how the procedure will go. And inorder for them to do that, they locked the Theatredrome with a doorbell, but since Habbo's kept ringing the doorbell, they put the Theatredrome on pass lock.

Well I think if they use a random public room, they can just lock it and tell the contestants a pass if they can trust them.

iJoe
17-06-2008, 11:25 PM
wont they just do it by badges?

If you have the contestant badge you can go in

Absently
18-06-2008, 12:34 AM
Are they doing something like where the contestants go in and people can view the room, but not speak?

Ardemax
18-06-2008, 06:04 AM
Are they doing something like where the contestants go in and people can view the room, but not speak?

what's the point in that? it's big brother dahling.
*EDIT* oh you mean the contestants? Oh no, they're gonna watch from Live Screen.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!