PDA

View Full Version : Someone just told me..

GearsOfWar
17-06-2008, 11:41 AM
Theres a Call of Duty 5 trailer tommorow released on Xbox live.

Josh-H
17-06-2008, 02:51 PM
COD 5 isn't exciting me... Treyarch :\

Grindie
17-06-2008, 03:39 PM
from xbox360 achievements.org:

'Microsoft have just announced that Call of Duty 5, now called Call of Duty®: World at War, will make its world premiere this weekend. The reveal trailer will be available on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace between June 21-22.

For those that are blissfully unaware, Call of Duty: World at War will be heading back to "redefine" WWII and challenges "players to survive the most harrowing and climactic battles of the Pacific and European theaters."

Call of Duty: World at War is set to touch down around Christmas time of this year.'

so you were almost right :P

Alan_Carr
17-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Lol, bet it will be crap.

mangle
17-06-2008, 05:46 PM
It'll just be a teaser trailer, if they use the same company as COD4 did for the adverts, it should be alright.

GearsOfWar
17-06-2008, 06:30 PM
from xbox360 achievements.org:

'Microsoft have just announced that Call of Duty 5, now called Call of Duty®: World at War, will make its world premiere this weekend. The reveal trailer will be available on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace between June 21-22.

For those that are blissfully unaware, Call of Duty: World at War will be heading back to "redefine" WWII and challenges "players to survive the most harrowing and climactic battles of the Pacific and European theaters."

Call of Duty: World at War is set to touch down around Christmas time of this year.'

so you were almost right :P

Thanks for the source, was gonna check on x360a but I got carried away on Halo 3.. :P

Neil
17-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Lol, bet it will be crap.

CoD5 is starting to sound better than CoD4, it will have a better story because it's what Treyarch are better at
It'll have a better engine than CoD4, the multiplayer will hopefully be bigger with the inclusion of vehicles

c[__]
17-06-2008, 06:41 PM
sickkk, I can download this when im back :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!