PDA

View Full Version : starting Shoutcast company

Jordan,
17-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Well im going to start a shoutcast company and I dont know what software to use so im putting up a poll to see whats best please vote.

Joshuae
17-06-2008, 04:08 PM
Shoutcast company? Selling or?

xBenxx
17-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Well CC is the most popular one i guess..

But man, stay out of the hosting and shoutcast industry, there's too many companies.

Try something new and unique.

RyanDOT
17-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Well im going to start a shoutcast company and I dont know what software to use so im putting up a poll to see whats best please vote.

If you do one, i would be happy to buy some shoutcast off you.

Also use Cast-Control..

Hayd93
17-06-2008, 04:49 PM
Ye Cast control.

Also jordan here is verry trusted dealed many times with him and he is a great guy verry reliable.

Hope it is a sucsess jord

Protege
17-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Well I'm going to start a shoutcast company and I don't know what software to use so I'm putting up a poll to see whats best please vote.

Looking at this in a business perspective, it will fail no doubt unless you have a good way to market and are in competition with your competitors.

Research the market instead of asking HabboxForum users about what control panels they use/prefer - perform research by checking each company (whom provides shoutcast hosting) and see what they use.

The market your entering is no where near niche, its far from it.

Jack!
18-06-2008, 05:34 PM
I think this could take off ..as you are respected on this forum for being safe lots of people from here would come ... advertise more ..then it could do well ..(thinking about geting a package if you do open)

Jordan,
18-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Jahmes, I asked on this forum because there are some Very sucsesful people on this forum and yes I have also reasearch this I have posted on diffrent forum read both of there websites trialed both of them. Eithen thought this poll says diffrent Centova is looking best at the moment. And every one else thanks for you imput I will +rep every one who has posted a comment good or bad.

ebay
21-06-2008, 08:59 AM
Centova :)

Scotteh
21-06-2008, 09:00 AM
I prefer Centova.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!