PDA

View Full Version : Alonso hires "Professional Fan"

Mr.Sam
17-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Bizarre but I want to be a professional fan :(

Most F1 drivers of note have an entourage; the bigger the driver, the bigger the collection of hangers on.
If you don’t have a manager, PR, physio, dietician, and shade provider then you are a bit of a nobody.

Fernando Alonso however, has gone one step further, with the appointment to his staff of a professional fan.

Alvaro Adema, a 23-year-old student, will travel to every grand prix and Renault test session with all expenses paid along with 3,000 euros a month pocket money.

Beats clocking on at the supermarket for an eight hour stint stacking shelves…

Titch
17-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Bizarre but I want to be a professional fan :(

OMG! How sad!

typical spanish!

Alkaz
17-06-2008, 05:54 PM
wow that is literally madness, why on earth would he do that? get the crounds interested in him or something?

Mr.Sam
17-06-2008, 05:57 PM
well hamiliton gets like £10 mill a year and alonso wouldn't be far off that so it's not like he can't afford it :P

maybe he gets lonely?
wow that is literally madness, why on earth would he do that? get the crounds interested in him or something?

Alkaz
17-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Earning that much money im sure he isnt short of people around him begging for his attention, he is just pathetic and should have brought a £36,000 car instead of him for the year or better still got a £36,000 car for the student.

Wootzeh
17-06-2008, 06:12 PM
define 'fan' for me, could be both versions :S

Alkaz
17-06-2008, 06:13 PM
not one to cool down but someone who is obsessed with him i am assuming?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!