PDA

View Full Version : Two types of rights?

Purple
18-06-2008, 12:51 AM
k so I think it's annoying that you can turn off/on a dragon, etc. So I think you should have "move rights" to be able to turn on/off furni, or open/close hatches, and then "floor" rights to be able to actually move furni.

Then we dont get all those ppl going "WAWAWAWAWA ROOM TRASHED"

bo$$
18-06-2008, 01:14 AM
This has been suggested so many times and I think that it should be put into action.

Mykell
18-06-2008, 02:22 AM
I think it's a good idea, but if you don't trust someone enough to give them rights then don't.

Hazza
19-06-2008, 04:14 PM
I guess they would be called something only the lines of...
'Movement Rights'
'Operation Rights'

I like this idea :)

ElliottThompson
19-06-2008, 04:27 PM
you are so right, so many times have i had themed rooms where lanterns should all be on or roses should have their wrappers on and some idiots some along randomly clicking them losing the effect of the room

OCD ERE - brill idea- habbo dont dissapoint us!

nnader
19-06-2008, 04:42 PM
i suppose thats a good isa actually, doubt it will happen though :(

Fehm
19-06-2008, 06:43 PM
I hope it will happen :) I also think there shud be 'Owner Rights' like.. obvisouly you get the rites, but you can give like yor best mate the same rites as you have.. but youd only give it to people you trust :P obviously! lmao

AgnesIO
19-06-2008, 07:23 PM
I hope it will happen :) I also think there shud be 'Owner Rights' like.. obvisouly you get the rites, but you can give like yor best mate the same rites as you have.. but youd only give it to people you trust :P obviously! lmao

Na then if you fell out they could nick your furni, but I think admin rites would be good where admin's could give rits.

Also I think you should be able to type in a users name then choose what rooms you want to give them rites too - As atm uyou have to go through all your rooms (If you have a zombie run or tc etc)

HotelUser
28-06-2008, 01:40 PM
This has been suggested for years upon years, yet Sulake takes no actions to create such a feature.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!