PDA

View Full Version : itunes elp

Swearwolf
18-06-2008, 08:07 PM
ma sister done sumthin and now all my songs are duplicated, but the duplicates have " ! " next to them. easy way to delete them? +rep

Britz
18-06-2008, 09:27 PM
CTRL and A. Highlight them all?

I believe thats the easiest way.

Good Luck :D

Blue
18-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Right, I have a theory that might work.
Go to advanced and consolidate library, it should copy all of your music into the itunes folder or soemthing. Because some of the songs cant be found it won't copy them. Then Ctrl + A and delete, then go to file > add folder to library, find the itunes folder and just put them back in.

Hope it helps :P

Monopoly
18-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Go to advanced and consolidate library, it should copy all of your music into the itunes folder or soemthing. Because some of the songs cant be found it won't copy them. Then Ctrl + A and delete, then go to file > add folder to library, find the itunes folder and just put them back in.

He's a smart one. :)

Swearwolf
18-06-2008, 10:02 PM

thankssssssssssss +rep

Blue
18-06-2008, 10:10 PM
:) No problem

Independent
21-06-2008, 02:21 PM
No offense but you wasted like a megabyte of HabboxForum's bandwith to find out how to select all items.

Google's your friend. :$

cocaine
21-06-2008, 02:24 PM
No offense but you wasted like a megabyte of HabboxForum's bandwith to find out how to select all items.

OH NO OMG!!! :rolleyes:

And go to view - show duplicates it might be there (yes i know you've solved it but its so i dont make a pointless post)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!