PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed: Reason for eviction cancellation [SPOILERS]

Plank
18-06-2008, 08:08 PM
http://community.channel4.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6910040608/m/78600679001 (http://community.channel4.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6910040608/m/78600679001)

Contestant Alexandra De-Gale has been removed from the Big Brother house for repeatedly breaking the programme’s rules by behaving in an unacceptable and sometimes intimidating manner towards fellow housemates.

Edit by Coldpaly (Forum Moderator); Please use spoilers when revealing things such as this.
Edit by Coldplay (Forum Moderator); 3 Threads merged on the same topic.

Andys
18-06-2008, 08:11 PM
Good Ridence.

N-Dubz
18-06-2008, 08:12 PM
bye bye entertaiment.

i might not watch now, all the rest are completly boring.

an i dont really wanna watch dale dribbling over jen, dennis being a stupid ******* and syliva gonna bum him now.

mario & lisa massaging eachother.

yeah great entertaiment i gotta say. ;)

-Eyeless-
18-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Please could you next time not put it so blatantly in the title as I can see it when searching for new posts and didn't want to find out before watching the relevent program... Just a heads-up:)

brandon
18-06-2008, 08:17 PM
That's a shame really. I wouldn't have thought that Big Brother done this off their own backs as the money they would have received on eviction night would be a lot. I wanted to see how much % of the votes she had got. But she was up against that even more annoying Mario.

N-Dubz
18-06-2008, 08:18 PM
That's a shame really. I wouldn't have thought that Big Brother done this off their own backs as the money they would have received on eviction night would be a lot. I wanted to see how much % of the votes she had got. But she was up against that even more annoying Mario.

Ofcom got her removed due to complaints, they wanted to remove her now for her own safety.

Kardan
18-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Shame she didn't get a chance to break the eviction record.

Asher
18-06-2008, 08:30 PM
ARGHH I WANTED TO SEE HER GET THE BIGGEST BOOIN IN BIG BRO HISTORY

Hazza
18-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Great, we have to wait till tomorrow to see.
I wonder whats going to happen, there's rumours of new housemates entering already - Apparently, BB wants to stir it up asap. BIG BROTHER USE THE JAIL. :)

msb.
18-06-2008, 08:40 PM
which 1 was alex again?

Edit by Coldpaly (Forum Moderator); Please use spoilers when revealing names.

,Jess,
18-06-2008, 08:40 PM
ARGHH I WANTED TO SEE HER GET THE BIGGEST BOOIN IN BIG BRO HISTORY

Same really lol.

Jericho
18-06-2008, 09:02 PM
steph 2 replace.

Favourtism
18-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Same really lol.
They were scared for her safety

Jericho
18-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Here is why she has been ejected.
Cant edit..

TRANSCRIPT OF ALEXANDRAS THREATS TO DARNELL

"We are just inside the house. I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house".

"I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got ... I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out."

"I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the *explicit* that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow."

MY TWO CENTS -
http://img.skitch.com/20080618-cxxuhpnrg8ynryr99emkjca1xj.png

Edit by Coldplay (Forum Moderator); Please use spoilers when revealing information.

Yeah, whatever.
Its hardly a spoiler, its been on all the news channels :l Its an OfCom matter, not just big brother.

Viruz
18-06-2008, 09:39 PM
bye bye entertaiment.

an i dont really wanna watch dale dribbling over jen, dennis being a stupid ******* and syliva gonna bum him now.

yay no more of your belly aching about alex

Wootzeh
18-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Eugh these spoiler tags are annoying, you should use them if they're shows like eastenders, heroes or lost etc before they've been aired but it's fine after it's been aired -.-

Plank
18-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Yeah its hardly a major spoiler & why put spoilers in the thread if its in the title? ...

N-Dubz
18-06-2008, 09:42 PM
yay no more of your belly aching about alex

no more listening to you complain about the only entertaiment in the house.

have fun watching lisa massage mario's back, and rachel crying. :)

Virgin Mary
19-06-2008, 09:26 AM
*REMOVED*

Edit by Coldplay (Forum Moderator); Please do not be rude.

stickwitu
19-06-2008, 02:44 PM
*REMOVED*

Edit by Coldplay (Forum Moderator); Please do not post innapropriately.

lew!
19-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Well as we all know, alex has been taken out of the house..
the reason is because she was saying to housemates that she knew "high up people" and basicly saying that those people cause trouble - threatning housemates. And she said some other stuff aswell about threatning and stuff.

N-Dubz
19-06-2008, 03:06 PM
According to Channel 4's transcript, while discussing the fact that she had been nominated, Alexandra told Darnell: "I'm not throwing water at anyone. It's bigger than that ... personal offence is never forgotten. Do you know what I mean?

"We are just inside the house. I've got a very, very, very, very, very strong team outside the house".

She added: "I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got ... I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out."

She added later: "I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the **** that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow."

AMERlCA...
19-06-2008, 03:10 PM
According to Channel 4's transcript, while discussing the fact that she had been nominated, Alexandra told Darnell: "I'm not throwing water at anyone. It's bigger than that ... personal offence is never forgotten. Do you know what I mean?

She added: "I just can't wait to see my mans and them and see what their plans are, who they got ... I'm not talking about those mans, I'm talking about my gangster friends. They got some instructions to follow out."

She added later: "I get to go out, see everyone's friends, I get to see their family. I get to do the **** that I wanna do. Pow, pow, pow."

omg that evil b**ch lol at her saying she got her manz dem

Rixion
19-06-2008, 07:27 PM
As you may know by know, Alexandra, undoubtedly this year's most hated Big Brother contestant, was unceremoniously booted off the show last night for seeming to imply she'd be getting her gangster pals to punish her enemies in the house.

It's clear, then, that the programme hasn't lost its power to provoke bucketloads of controversy.

Information found at www.orange.co.uk (http://www.orange.co.uk). Thinking its true..

dirrty
19-06-2008, 07:29 PM
ur a bit late posting that.

Plank
19-06-2008, 07:29 PM
wow talk about slow lol

Plank
19-06-2008, 08:23 PM
After watching tonights show so far I'm really happy she has gone. Evil.

Alexicles.
19-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Im glad she went, but now I think that the house won't be as lively. Not many other people in there have been like her.

SUPERhanna.
19-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Still think they should have waiting till the eviction.

Wonder if they will bring someone else in ;o!

Rixion
19-06-2008, 09:24 PM
I think they be interviewing alex and brining someone else in.

my prediction..

Plank
19-06-2008, 09:32 PM

my prediction..
That's what they are doing lol. Well that's what they said on BBLB

Hazza
19-06-2008, 09:41 PM

my prediction..
More like you tried to look clever by saying its a prediction but you actually knew. :P

Coldplay
19-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Good job really, She'd probably have been bottled or something when she came out. I don't think that many people liked her, mustn't have for OfCom to show that much concern.

Charlie
19-06-2008, 09:58 PM
She may have been entertaining to have in the house, it was really irritating have to hear her go on and on about the most stupidest of things that she clearly just wanted to make trouble over when there was nothing there to make trouble over. And, then she had the cheek, if I remember correctly, to deny threatening the housemates when she admitted to what she said and what she said was threatening. Even if she didn't say "My gangsta mans are going to get you" she was implying it. But I do think they should have kept her in and had her evicted because I'd have love to see what the crowd did and how she reacted to it.

But they are putting in another housemate tomorrow, it was revealed on BBLB.

Rixion
20-06-2008, 08:31 AM
No, I didn't know. I don't watch bblb. :P

N-Dubz
20-06-2008, 09:40 AM
What she said was threatening but I'm not sure if she completly meant it in that way, and if she did she just got carried away in the moment. The housemates will be scared now after that threatening behaviour. I don't think there will be anymore arguments, disscussions or disagreements meaning the house won't be as entertaining.
An this new housemate will just be as dull as the usual ones.

Plank
20-06-2008, 10:03 AM
I personally think she meant every word she said. Link (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a102192/axed-alexandra-has-gang-links.html)which makes me hate her even more.

N-Dubz
20-06-2008, 10:09 AM
She's in a gang. Big deal right there.

AMERlCA...
20-06-2008, 03:24 PM
bye bye entertaiment.

ahahahaha oh oh god yess !!!!!!! jesus !!!!!!! :D:D

Fehm
20-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Im soo glad shes out D;

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!