PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feeling generous? (+REP)

Slowpoke
18-06-2008, 11:40 PM
So I was about to return to Runescape on my account "Fellonbox" although I was lucky enough to find, in the time I've been absent from the game, I'd been hacked. Anyway, I managed to get it back through recovery but then, adding to the problem, I found that it was permanently muted.

I tried to appeal and explained the situation but they've refused to lift the punishment, even though it wasn't me. So, without sounding cheeky, I've come to ask if anyone has an old/spare account that they'd give to me because I really don't want to start over again. :(

ideabox
19-06-2008, 12:10 AM
Thats exactley the same situation my bro was in. The best way to get your account unmuted is to ring up Jagex personally with your parent or get somebody to pose as your parent. Appeal first obviously!
Heres the number :-
Jagex Limited
ATTN: RUNESCAPE.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
570-708-8780

The London number is kept secret so this is the only number to use im afraid! =(

Slowpoke
19-06-2008, 12:13 AM
Any way of finding out the London number, I\'d rather not ring America? :( Thanks by the way! :)

ideabox
19-06-2008, 12:20 AM
Any way of finding out the London number, I\'d rather not ring America? :( Thanks by the way! :)

No it looks strictly secret and it changes all the time :(

Mukatsuku
19-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Now this may seem like a rediculous idea but it does work. Occasionally you see people send hate mail to jagex via these messages and get unbanned. The best way to do it is type in all caps, make your sentences very choppy, and don't type in anything twice. Jagex only responds to a few emails every day, all the others are taken care of by automated machine, so by using this trick you have a much better chance of tricking the machine to unban your account. Otherwise call jagex.

Slowpoke
19-06-2008, 03:38 PM
No worries now, a certain someone, who doesn't want to be named, PM'd me with an account, 'Sir Apk'. Thanks for your help anyway guys. :)

EDIT: Even with this new account, I've decided to start over!

Mukatsuku
19-06-2008, 05:34 PM
cool, let me know if you need anything to get you started, armor, advice, help training.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!