PDA

View Full Version : I've come up with a theory..

Dean
19-06-2008, 06:23 AM
OK Guys.. I've come up with a theory

The Theory is.. if you're banned, you can't view your Habbo Home. if you're not banned, you can view your Habbo Home.

Anyone else back me up?

EDIT: I've noticed that I had accounts back in 2004, and because of Habbo Homes, all have been unbanned. :S

benno123
19-06-2008, 08:46 AM
Please tell me you didn't just figure that out...
I think everybody knows that.

Hitman
19-06-2008, 09:10 AM
This has been like this for ages, since homes were created I think! I always used this method to see if people were banned, although some may have their profiles private.

I've noticed that I had accounts back in 2004, and because of Habbo Homes, all have been unbanned. :S

There was a mass-unban a while ago.

Meanies
19-06-2008, 11:37 AM

The Theory is.. if you're banned, you can't view your Habbo Home. if you're not banned, you can view your Habbo Home.

Anyone else back me up?

EDIT: I've noticed that I had accounts back in 2004, and because of Habbo Homes, all have been unbanned. :S

You've not been able to see a page since Habbo Homes were introduced. It comes up with 'Page cannot be displayed' if you set it as private, and the same but something about being banned when they're banned.

All accounts got unbanned around October/November last year.

Dentafrice
19-06-2008, 12:41 PM
All I can say is, duh. :P

Its been known along time, and you should have too if you've been playing long.

19-06-2008, 12:47 PM
do you live in a hole?

MissAlice
19-06-2008, 01:07 PM

Anyone else back me up?

Your theory is correct as others have pointed out, but when Habbo Homes first came out, which was back in November 2006, all banned accounts showed as banned on the owners home page. Towards the end of 2007 when they unbanned millions the situation changed, and now it's kind of impossible to tell, as some accounts are marked private ;)

I notice your edit, and can only guess you wern't aware because you don't play very often :)

Slowpoke
19-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Aye, that's why you can't see ex-habbo staff homes.

HotelUser
19-06-2008, 10:06 PM
This isn't anything new, this is years old.

Dean
20-06-2008, 06:46 AM
Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!