PDA

View Full Version : Making a habbo homes system.

Excellent
19-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Hey so I'm making a habbo homes system which will be open source. Was just wondering before I start how many of you would use it? All that would be added is a little copyright at the bottom and the rest is yours.

Please do not think this will be anyway near as advanced as Invents because it's only basic.

This will include all the standard features you would look or in a homes system, minus the groups.

What do you all think? Oh seeing as I'm crap at designing habbo layouts the main layout will look professional but for the people who can't code I'll include a little txt file telling you how to change the banners and boxers.

PixelWill
19-06-2008, 06:23 PM
I may do yes :)

Independent
19-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Hey so I'm making a habbo homes system which will be open source. Was just wondering before I start how many of you would use it? All that would be added is a little copyright at the bottom and the rest is yours.

Please do not think this will be anyway near as advanced as Invents because it's only basic.

This will include all the standard features you would look or in a homes system, minus the groups.

What do you all think? Oh seeing as I'm crap at designing habbo layouts the main layout will look professional but for the people who can't code I'll include a little txt file telling you how to change the banners and boxers.
Good luck with it.

Excellent
19-06-2008, 07:27 PM
I may do yes :)Great :)

Good luck with it.Thankyou, quite surprising how easy it is :P

Independent
19-06-2008, 07:39 PM
Great :)

Thankyou, quite surprising how easy it is :P
Haha, one of my other friends is attempting but seriously failing.

Excellent
19-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Haha, one of my other friends is attempting but seriously failing.What bit? I know the D&D will be a problem for me as I am naff with javascript but all counts toward the experience :P

PixelWill
19-06-2008, 07:47 PM
Isn't the Drag 'n' Drop the main "essence" of a Homes system?

Good luck with it though (Y)

Independent
19-06-2008, 07:48 PM
What bit? I know the D&D will be a problem for me as I am naff with javascript but all counts toward the experience :P
Saving it with ajax or something, I can't remember :P

Excellent
19-06-2008, 07:49 PM
Isn't the Drag 'n' Drop the main "essence" of a Homes system?

Good luck with it though (Y)Well yes because the drag and drop allows user customization but I'll be able to do it :P Might just prove to be a bit of a ******* tho.

Invent
19-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Nah, it's really easy to make HH. You'll figure the coding out in a few hours and it'll become very, very easy (:

Trinity
19-06-2008, 11:08 PM
I wouldn't use it, but good luck with it anyway :)
As Simon said, it's pretty easy, so it hopefully won't take you too long :)

Excellent
20-06-2008, 12:43 AM
Nah, it's really easy to make HH. You'll figure the coding out in a few hours and it'll become very, very easy (:
Haha, thanks for the heads up :P

I wouldn't use it, but good luck with it anyway :)
As Simon said, it's pretty easy, so it hopefully won't take you too long :)Decided what I'm going to do, I'm making it and whoever wants it wants it :P

Also to the people who are pm'ing me about this I won't be starting for a good few days because I have other things to code so please please stop :P

Trinity
20-06-2008, 12:49 AM
Also to the people who are pm'ing me about this I won't be starting for a good few days because I have other things to code so please please stop :P

PM'd ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!