PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] New Doll <3 [ Jenna ]

Jenna
22-06-2005, 03:48 PM
http://img119.echo.cx/img119/5729/glitch2vn.png

Aw sweet isnt she? She's my 7th doll and im proud of her. Not too fond of the shoes - x] Ill work on em..

If anyone has any Constructive C & C, feel free to post it x] <33

Ratings appreciated

Base from Iflookscouldkill.org

Kaya
22-06-2005, 03:52 PM
I dont really like the hair. There isnt enough shading. The shoes need more shading too. The shirt is okay. And lastly you forgot where you got the base from *sigh* 6/10

Crying-Angel
22-06-2005, 04:04 PM
I dont really like the hair. There isnt enough shading. The shoes need more shading too. The shirt is okay. And lastly you forgot where you got the base from *sigh* 6/10

kaya ur starting to bug me, i can see ur in a bad mood but please please please leave it out... every single one of ur posts today ive seen uve moody... *sigh*

the doll is good uve got the oulines done well, the hair could do with more texture n mayb abit more noticable shading on the other parts x

Jenna
22-06-2005, 05:01 PM

Kaya.. I said constructive critisium for a reason..

You could've told me where to add shading or how to improve it, not just *sigh* and act like im so dumb by not having enough shading and base credit.. :[

And thanks for tips crying-angel x] Im gonna try to add a pattern or something on the shirt x] *adds shading and junk :P*

Kaya
22-06-2005, 05:03 PM
kaya ur starting to bug me, i can see ur in a bad mood but please please please leave it out... every single one of ur posts today ive seen uve moody... *sigh*

the doll is good uve got the oulines done well, the hair could do with more texture n mayb abit more noticable shading on the other parts x
:| Okay. Ill uh post somewhere else today.. im gonna log off now :(

Kekea
22-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Thats nice! Do you think I should start dolling? I mean is it hard and all?

Jenna
22-06-2005, 05:12 PM
Thats nice! Do you think I should start dolling? I mean is it hard and all?

Thanks! :] And no its not, once you get the hang of it :D

If you want help with where you can find cool tutorials and bases, just PM Me and ill help you when you need it x]

*~* Manda *~*
22-06-2005, 05:17 PM
aw shes so sweet! i agree that the hair and shoes need some work but its far better than what i could do lol well done xD p.s i love her top

Ferccia
22-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Wow! Thats really good Jenna!
10/10 Great job :)

Punk Rebel Kris
22-06-2005, 09:31 PM
It's cute, she has a really big cheek :D 9/10

Noble
22-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Aww, she is very cute. 9/10.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!