PDA

View Full Version : BNP - Your Thoughts!

partie2
19-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Should the British National Party (BNP) be allowed to run for political positions?

What your thoughts on this? :S

kk.
19-06-2008, 09:13 PM
yes they should, just like any other party. but its unlikely that they will get in though

Janczyk
19-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Yes, because what they say is correct and 98% of the BRITISH public want what they propose because it's only logical - they are the only party that I think wouldn't make false promises.

BNP FTW.

partie2
19-06-2008, 09:19 PM
I would have to disagree to being allowed to run as I was reading about what there party stands for the other day and one thing which really stood out to me and kept in my mind was that the leader of the BNP says that reading mein camp gave him some good ideas which is just a completely ridiculous statement to make and the party is just a modern day nazi party.

Blue
19-06-2008, 09:23 PM
To be fair, the BNP have some rather good points. To put it lightly they are very "Patriotic"

And they have a higher ranking according to alexa

http://www.bnp.org.uk/sms-news-texts/

Jõnathan
19-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Someone who left my school is a member of the BNP and he got a postcard from them at Christmas time with some pro-white thing on it.
He also wrote strongly about immigration in his first English GCSE exam this year (was in January or something like that) and had to retake it as one of the English teachers saw it and was disgusted by it.

partie2
19-06-2008, 10:15 PM
here is a link to the BNP's Manifesto: http://www.bnp.org.uk/pdf_files/minimanifesto2007.pdf

and this is a statement from the chairman on the BNP:

In issue 12 of the BNP publication The Rune (see 1998 public order conviction) he called the Holocaust "the Holohoax" and criticized the Holocaust denier David Irving for admitting in an interview that up to four million Jews might have died in the Holocaust. Griffin wrote: "True Revisionists will not be fooled by this new twist to the sorry tale of the Hoax of the Twentieth Century."[13][14][15] Griffin was eventually prosecuted for his articles in The Rune (see below).

In 1997 he told an undercover journalist that he had updated Richard Verrall's Holocaust denial book Did Six Million Really Die?. He also described his former MP, Alex Carlile, QC, who had reported The Rune to the police, as "this bloody Jew... whose only claim is that his grandparents died in the Holocaust."[16]

In his defence during his 1998 prosecution, Griffin said: "I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the world is flat ... I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria.

Virgin Mary
20-06-2008, 07:31 AM
No, they're the main reason that learning about the World Wars and fascism should be made mandatory in education. They're quite clearly the political KKK and the British equivalent of the Nazis. I'd rather not be ruled over by rednecks or be among the idiots who voted them into power because the evil immigrants were such an enticing scapegoat.

jesus
20-06-2008, 09:09 AM
Yes they should in my opinion, some of their policies make a lot of sense.

partie2
20-06-2008, 10:30 AM
They may have some policies which do make alot of sense but at the same time when looking at the bigger picture of there party there is also alot of policies which dont make alot of sense also.

Technologic
20-06-2008, 05:24 PM
They're sugar coated nazis in my opinion

Hayd93
20-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Yes, Britain is in a mess and these guys IMO will sort it out. Some of there manifesto is a bit extreme but what needs to be done needs to be done.

Technologic
20-06-2008, 08:11 PM
Yes, Britain is in a mess and these guys IMO will sort it out. Some of there manifesto is a bit extreme but what needs to be done needs to be done.
They're a bunch of racist, upper-class stiffs from the 1930s...

Jongo
20-06-2008, 08:11 PM
I would strongly agree with this party to take political management over Britain, for the simple reason that they talk down to earth, real sense. Their views are exposed to some as being racist, when in actual fact every comment is indeed strong and valid and I also I feel has no derogatory feeling to it.

Technologic
20-06-2008, 08:20 PM
They're against immigration... What's wrong with that?

Virgin Mary
20-06-2008, 08:29 PM
They are racist, obviously they aren't going to come out and say that. They're also extremely conservative being anti-gay/non-christian religion. Where is the difficulty in writing a manifesto in which you say you will sort out all the country's problems and everyone will be happy? That's basically what every political party aims for. However, I do not agree with the removal of any diversity - racial, social or otherwise - for the sake of making people who blame all their problems on anyone but themselves happy. It seems to me people just read their manifesto and think that is the reality of it all.

Hayd93
20-06-2008, 08:57 PM
They're against immigration... What's wrong with that?

I agree that we should let other races in the country what i dont agree is that they should be able to use our benifitts because they cant be bothered to get a job.

Britain really does need sorting out we have lower class going round like animals smashing things up.

Jordy
20-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Yes, because what they say is correct and 98% of the BRITISH public want what they propose because it's only logical - they are the only party that I think wouldn't make false promises.

BNP FTW.I suspect UKIP would certainly keep their promise.

They're not Nazi's in my opinion, not even close, the Nazi's politics are some-what different.

In answer to your question, they should 100% be allowed to stand as a political party, it would destroy a core-part of our democracy if they weren't. They might sort some issue's out, however I can't say I wholly agree with what they say and these guys can't run a country anyway, they've got limited policy's.

Janczyk
21-06-2008, 10:40 AM
If BNP don't stay then expect England's population to boom in 10 years due to asylum seekers. I can forsee a population of 90,000,000 by 2020.

Virgin Mary
21-06-2008, 11:07 AM
If BNP don't stay then expect England's population to boom in 10 years due to asylum seekers. I can forsee a population of 90,000,000 by 2020.
If immigration is your concern then what's wrong with the Tories?

I suspect UKIP would certainly keep their promise.

They're not Nazi's in my opinion, not even close, the Nazi's politics are some-what different.

In answer to your question, they should 100% be allowed to stand as a political party, it would destroy a core-part of our democracy if they weren't. They might sort some issue's out, however I can't say I wholly agree with what they say and these guys can't run a country anyway, they've got limited policy's.
They have similar methods of gaining support, though. I wouldn't be surprised if any of them were neo-nazis either. I believe they explicitly state they use muslims as scapegoats rather than jews because it makes more sense to this country.

-Evilpenguin-
22-06-2008, 12:15 AM
A national E-Pettion where several tens of thousands of people voted to ban the BNP party was rejected as even though the BNP party may not preach nice views, they cannot be banned without destroying democracy. I can see this view as i meen why would banning the BNP's be any different than a dictator banning opposition parties.

Anyway my view is...

The BNP's Should have the right to stand, but should never get into power. They promote racism which in my view is wrong.

Monopoly
22-06-2008, 01:02 AM
A national E-Pettion where several tens of thousands of people voted to ban the BNP party was rejected as even though the BNP party may not preach nice views, they cannot be banned without destroying democracy. I can see this view as i meen why would banning the BNP's be any different than a dictator banning opposition parties.

Anyway my view is...

The BNP's Should have the right to stand, but should never get into power. They promote racism which in my view is wrong.

Is that not defeating democracy though?
If the people vote and decide they want the BNP to be banned from standing surely that's the democratic way of doing things.. no?

partie2
22-06-2008, 01:20 PM
Is that not defeating democracy though?
If the people vote and decide they want the BNP to be banned from standing surely that's the democratic way of doing things.. no?

It is not stopping democracy as people will still have the right to vote for them but as this country is now made up from people from many different cultures they will never get into power.

Hushie
25-06-2008, 10:13 AM
*** WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN THERE IS NO RACES.
ONLY ONE

THE HUMAN RACE

-Eyeless-
25-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Bit cliche...? BNP are never going to gain power, it was doomed from the start, their morales are completely wrong. For starters, Britain has ALWAYS been a mongral race, we are comprised of people from all over the european world, vikings, french, celts, danes ever since the romans and even before that we have been raped and pilaged by every race which makes us not only a race of imigrants but also an amazing race ;)

Virgin Mary
25-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Bit cliche...? BNP are never going to gain power, it was doomed from the start, their morales are completely wrong. For starters, Britain has ALWAYS been a mongral race, we are comprised of people from all over the european world, vikings, french, celts, danes ever since the romans and even before that we have been raped and pilaged by every race which makes us not only a race of imigrants but also an amazing race ;)
They are gaining a foothold in politics. As said, the easiest method of solving a problem is to blame it on someone else. In this case, it is non-white Britons. For example: unemployment is not due to a lack of qualifications, laziness or inability to do the job efficiently, it is because of immigrants. It's far easier to manipulate voters by blaming the problem on a minority, by saying "it's their fault" rather than "it's your fault".

VPSwow
25-06-2008, 11:59 AM
BNP did a recent vote under a third party and over 80% of people agreed with their polocys however when they found out it was a BNP polocy they were shocked because they are minipulised by the other partys as been racist. They are caring for the white race and the british race. Put it this way, imigrants come over and cant speak english so come to an english school meaning a teacher has to spend 3/4 of their time looking after that one child so he/she understands what to do and only spending 1/4 of the time on the other 29 children. If you look at the bigger picture you will understand what BNP are trying to do.

(Sorry about spelling errors)

-Eyeless-
25-06-2008, 12:01 PM
They are gaining a foothold in politics. As said, the easiest method of solving a problem is to blame it on someone else. In this case, it is non-white Britons. For example: unemployment is not due to a lack of qualifications, laziness or inability to do the job efficiently, it is because of immigrants. It's far easier to manipulate voters by blaming the problem on a minority, by saying "it's their fault" rather than "it's your fault".

But in fact it is due to lack of qualifications and laziness, the people can't be bothered. The immigrants actually in some cases were even doctors etc in their previous country but they can't get work here because their qualifications aren't relevant to this country... so they go for jobs which are easy for people with few or no qualifications to do, hence why people blame them for "taking" their jobs.

Everlong
25-06-2008, 12:03 PM
I watched 'This is England' and it completly changed my view of the BNP.

VPSwow
25-06-2008, 12:08 PM
I watched 'This is England' and it completly changed my view of the BNP.

For the better or worst?

Everlong
25-06-2008, 12:30 PM
For the better or worst?

Worse, im not sure if they depicted them properly but from what i saw the foundations of the BNP is based upon small groups of people that disagree with people being able to move in to 'our' country and back up their arguments with highly racist terms.

The actual BNP may be more politically correct when it comes to getting their views across but the majorty of it's supporters arn't.

Correct me if im wrong i don't know much about political stuff.

-Eyeless-
25-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Worse, im not sure if they depicted them properly but from what i saw the foundations of the BNP is based upon small groups of people that disagree with people being able to move in to 'our' country and back up their arguments with highly racist terms.

The actual BNP may be more politically correct when it comes to getting their views across but the majorty of it's supporters arn't.

Correct me if im wrong i don't know much about political stuff.

They are more "PC" now but that is a fair depiction of what they used to be like.

VPSwow
25-06-2008, 01:23 PM
Unfortinatly there is a minority of the supporters that are racist but isn't there in every party. I come from quite a racial country and its also very diverse, i was also is a diverse school in my high school and to be honest most of the fights and problems where between races and not between people of the same race and this shows why the BNP are doing what they are trying to do but just in a smaller picture.

Virgin Mary
25-06-2008, 04:35 PM
But in fact it is due to lack of qualifications and laziness, the people can't be bothered. The immigrants actually in some cases were even doctors etc in their previous country but they can't get work here because their qualifications aren't relevant to this country... so they go for jobs which are easy for people with few or no qualifications to do, hence why people blame them for "taking" their jobs.
But, of course, they aren't taking anyone's job. Jobs are not created with the intent that they be for a specific race (unless that job calls for it, e.g. a character on TV). When people come here they work as a British citizen but they're still treated as an alien, yet it's okay when a white Briton moves to somewhere like America or Australia because it is cheaper to live there. I would like to see tighter boundaries on who is let into the country and the deportation of illegal immigrants/criminals, but not a political and social segregation between races. It is not only race either, it's religion and sexuality - the party's ideology is like something from the Middle Ages.

VPSwow
25-06-2008, 04:38 PM
But, of course, they aren't taking anyone's job. Jobs are not created with the intent that they be for a specific race (unless that job calls for it, e.g. a character on TV). When people come here they work as a British citizen but they're still treated as an alien, yet it's okay when a white Briton moves to somewhere like America or Australia because it is cheaper to live there. I would like to see tighter boundaries on who is let into the country and the deportation of illegal immigrants/criminals, but not a political and social segregation between races. It is not only race either, it's religion and sexuality - the party's ideology is like something from the Middle Ages.

You are agreeing with some of the polocies then. They want to help get rid of illegal immigrants aswell. But there has to be a barrier of who comes in. For example, if a white person moved to pakistan, they would be shot. A large group of asions from where i live have a major gang who attack the white british and tell us to get out of their country. Its these who should be removed.

Virgin Mary
25-06-2008, 04:47 PM
You are agreeing with some of the polocies then. They want to help get rid of illegal immigrants aswell. But there has to be a barrier of who comes in. For example, if a white person moved to pakistan, they would be shot. A large group of asions from where i live have a major gang who attack the white british and tell us to get out of their country. Its these who should be removed.
I agree, but I would sooner vote the Tories who seem more focussed on getting rid of the useless immigrants rather than some kind of racial cleansing. And Pakistan is a bad example, that is one of the reasons they are moving from their country to ours. However, I have no pity for immigrants from these countries who come here and see themselves as above the law. Immigrants who break our law and go against society in general should be deported, if they get stoned or something that's their problem.

Nereo
25-06-2008, 05:03 PM
I have observed that nearly everyone has a tinge of racism and prejudice in them, even when they persistently deny it. If people weren't so worried about expressign their views that may be considered racist for fear of what otehrs my think, even when they may be thinking the same things then the BNP would have been in power a long time ago. But them again im Italian and I think im a distant relative of Mussolini so Im probably just an evil facist :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!