PDA

View Full Version : Windows Live OneCare

Meti
20-06-2008, 08:52 AM
Hey,
Have you ever heard of Windows Live OneCare Safety Scanner?
You may have seen any advertisings or links to OneCare when you're on Hotmail. Anyways, OneCare is a Safety Scanner, almost a antivirus program, but OneCare just search around on your computer for viruses and other things you don't want on your computer.

OneCare has helped me many times when I've had viruses, such as trojans etc. First, OneCare search around your computer, and when it finds something, it adds the virus on a list. When it has searched your whole computer, you click ´next´, and it will delete all the viruses you have. It will also delete cookies, temporary internet files and alot more you don't need!

When it has deleted everything, OneCare asks you if you want to send in your search results to Microsoft, so they can see if there's anything else you need to delete on your computer.

I always send my results to them, but they don't really have to do anything, since OneCare deletes everything.

I just wanted to tell you this, since it's very usefull and helpfull. Try using it once, when you're computer is kind of slow, and it will fix your computer ;)

Good luck, and enjoy Windows Live OneCare Safety Scanner!

Best regards,
Meti

You
22-06-2008, 02:00 PM
I've used WLOC, it's naff in all honesty. I found McAfee a lot better.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!