PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Big Brother Applications

reeana
20-06-2008, 04:11 PM
The waiting is over. Applications for Habbo Big Brother are now open. Do you have what it takes?
Habbo Big Brother Applications opened at 5pm on Friday 20th June. They will remain open for exactly one week, closing at 5pm on Friday 27th June. We are expecting a huge number of applications, so in order to give yourself the best chance of being chosen, please take the time to read through the information in the application article before you apply.
Also, make sure you have checked out the Official Habbo Big Brother Group. There are some interesting discussions taking place in the forums and some additional information you'll find useful.
Habbo Big Brother will run during July. Contestants are not expected to be on Habbo all the time during the competition. In fact, it's entirely up to you how much you come on. However, it would be silly to apply if you had holiday plans in July as all contestants are going to need to keep up regular appearances if they are serious about winning.

Find out more about Habbo Big Brother and continue with your application (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/213-habbo-big-brother-information).
I've changed my mind! I'll just watch the show this time and not apply (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/habbobb).

Edited by Hayd93(Forum Super Moderator): Threads merged, Posts may appear in cronological order ;).

Korronos
20-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Habbo Big Brother Application Form

Posted 01-Jan-2008
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_gb/bb_eye.gif
If you have read through everything and still want to be a contestant on Habbo Big Brother, then fill in our application form!
The application form below will be available until Friday 27th June at 5pm. Therefore, we encourage you to take your time! You only get one chance to fill it in so make sure it's the best that it can be!
Live Auditions
Information on these will be published on Monday 23d June. They will mainly be for entertainment. 20 contestants will be chosen from just the application form below. Only 1 will be chosen from live auditions AND the application below. Think of the live auditions as an opportunity for you to make your application form stand out.
Important! The application form below will automatically fill in your Habbo name and the email address you have on your Habbo. You should check your email address now to make sure it is correct, verified and that you can access it. Also, make sure you are signed into the Habbo that you want to use. We will not switch applications between your Habbo accounts and we will not transfer prizes. Do not apply using clone accounts as Big Brother will be checking.
Good luck with your application and thanks for expressing an interest in Habbo Big Brother.
I've changed my mind! I'll just watch the show this time and not apply (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/habbobb).
Lost_Witness

--------

To apply just keep clicking the link that is above the i've changed my mind thing, it's not showing up here because i'm applying right now lol.

no waiii
20-06-2008, 04:12 PM
nonononono i was gunna post this omg gunna apply !!!! any money says all well known habbos get in!!!

The Lounge - Open all day everyday.
Only contestants can enter the room. Habbo Live will be available constantly.
The Diary Room - 4pm until 5pm on specific days.
Only contestants can enter the room. Habbo Live will be available at specific times.
Evictions and Launch Show - 5pm on specific days.
Only contestants can enter the room. Habbo Live will be available at specific times.
Tasks and Challenges - 4pm until 5pm on specific days.

msb.
20-06-2008, 04:14 PM
lol I was gonna apply but then homepage went down and had no time :(

mlp16
20-06-2008, 04:16 PM
lol I was gonna apply but then homepage went down and had no time :(

Yup client is down aswell now i think i just got d.c

Fehm
20-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Havent herd of it before :P lol but its after 5pm now D;

Ardemax
20-06-2008, 04:17 PM
oo, v. nice!!

e5
20-06-2008, 04:21 PM
I applied, lol how cool :D

mlp16
20-06-2008, 04:21 PM
so is there a house? or is just public rooms?

shizzle
20-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Now its back, ok I'm checking it out.

Hazza
20-06-2008, 04:32 PM
applied.

no waiii
20-06-2008, 04:36 PM
omg i put 20housemates then it says at the end when u sumit theres gunna be 21 :S

Hazza
20-06-2008, 04:37 PM
omg i put 20housemates then it says at the end when u sumit theres gunna be 21 :S
There is going to be 21.
LOL

reeana
20-06-2008, 04:53 PM
I think they're also trying to get feedback off of us! Look at the type of questions they ask! And it will be a popular Habbo contest. :(

Sabra
20-06-2008, 05:29 PM
I applied, just like 8,000 other people will :P Good luck to everyone! :) <3

reeana
20-06-2008, 05:31 PM
A popular Habbo contest. :rolleyes: About 5 of these people won't be popular? If there are more I'd be like ":O YAY! GO YOU! :O YOU RULE! YOU SHALL WIN! I'LL MAKE SURE OF THAT! :O"

womanizer
20-06-2008, 05:40 PM
just sent my application

Jarkie
20-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Applied!! :)

I can't wait for the competition!! :)

Immenseman
20-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Sent my application in :)

-Danube-
20-06-2008, 06:52 PM
I've applied too :D

Con
20-06-2008, 07:35 PM
I applied :]

Doubt i will get in

Ardemax
20-06-2008, 08:26 PM
I've applied aswell. And I don't believe they will be checking through all apps.

no waiii
20-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Aisling,9pm,Zha,Flowers,Coat, sumthing tells me most of them will get in :rolleyes:

Charlie
20-06-2008, 09:26 PM
I applied for a laugh

ElliottThompson
20-06-2008, 10:41 PM
Fav furni: Ice-cream, i enjoy getting a cornetto inreal life, unwrapping it then clicking the ICM and den racing my habbo to finnish our icecreams

Most used word: winx-

1 word that explain you: extrovert

Fav public room: the den coz ts so secretive and exiting, the onlyway you could make it better would be to add an icecream machin in it, so i could race in there aswel.

n others i cant remember lol

Susie Dent
21-06-2008, 08:02 AM
I've applied aswell. And I don't believe they will be checking through all apps.

Yeah some of the questions probably disqualify you automatically if you're wrong, like the "how many times have you logged into Habbo" and "how many contestants will be chosen" or w.e

reeana
21-06-2008, 08:11 AM
Aisling,9pm,Zha,Flowers,Coat, sumthing tells me most of them will get in :rolleyes:

I don't know ANY of those people but I think Vintus might get in. I did 100~200 times. Its around that number... Most of the people I know did habbo babies for the thing they hate most. I did too.

Ardemax
21-06-2008, 08:40 AM
Yeah some of the questions probably disqualify you automatically if you're wrong, like the "how many times have you logged into Habbo" and "how many contestants will be chosen" or w.e

what was the answer?

21-06-2008, 11:54 AM

If Aisling gets in, i cant imagine she'd be in for very long. Dont think she's particularly popular with alot of people.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If they actually bother to take the time to look through the applications [well some of them] properly then this could actually go quite well. But based on previous effort, im not so sure they will. Then it'll be like. Just throw in some well known names and hey presto we have our housemates and therefore rubbish.

arrow2555
21-06-2008, 02:06 PM
I entered

Very slim chance of getting in though

Immenseman
21-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Slim chance yes, but someone has to get in. I don't think they will be picking popular names, they will be picking the people who they think are good contestants. They will use the information on the application to determine who would be good housemates. In my honest opinion everyone has an equal chance. If people who are seen as 'popular' get in it's merely because their application was good.

Liz♥
21-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Slim chance yes, but someone has to get in. I don't think they will be picking popular names, they will be picking the people who they think are good contestants. They will use the information on the application to determine who would be good housemates. In my honest opinion everyone has an equal chance. If people who are seen as 'popular' get in it's merely because their application was good.

They'll pick the people that are just themselves, look entertaining and won't bore people when being watched. Why do you think they sent Alex into BB house haha :rolleyes:

Ardemax
21-06-2008, 04:41 PM
they will not look through "7000" apps.
they don't have the time, me thinks.

Moh
21-06-2008, 04:47 PM
I'm sure I will get on :)

Describe yourself in 1 word:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Why do you want to be a contestant on Habbo Big Brother?
I want to be popular like e5

What is your favourite thing to do on Habbo?
Stalking people

What thing do you hate the most when you are on Habbo? It can be anything but not a person please.
Habbo staff with better furni

If I was a contestant on Habbo Big Brother I would do my absolute best to remember that the Habbo Way still applies.
False

If you don't make it as a contestant on Habbo Big Brother. Will you be watching?
No

reeana
21-06-2008, 05:05 PM

Stalking people

What thing do you hate the most when you are on Habbo? It can be anything but not a person please.

If I was a contestant on Habbo Big Brother I would do my absolute best to remember that the Habbo Way still applies.
False

If you don't make it as a contestant on Habbo Big Brother. Will you be watching?
No
ZOMG! On your 1 word thing my friend did the the exact same! HAHAHA

Ardemax
21-06-2008, 05:25 PM

Stalking people

False

No

ZOMG! On your 1 word thing my friend did the the exact same! HAHAHA

He was being sarcy O_O

reeana
21-06-2008, 05:58 PM
He was being sarcy O_O
I know. ^^ I was too. (I think..)

On-Topic: And I still stick with my idea of "popular" habbo's.

Tristan
21-06-2008, 07:27 PM
i applied.
obv. i'll get in.

Immenseman
21-06-2008, 07:54 PM
They'll pick the people that are just themselves, look entertaining and won't bore people when being watched. Why do you think they sent Alex into BB house haha :rolleyes:

Yeah and I wonder how many people are like 'im so interesting, i would rly make it entertaining'

msb.
21-06-2008, 08:09 PM
damn I hope I got the number of times I logged in correct :(

Pyroka
21-06-2008, 09:04 PM

Lies, they'll obviously try and sabotage the whole thing.

Monitor
22-06-2008, 12:22 AM
I guarantee CHA!NGANG will be in this. All of the staff favourites have to be in this other wise Habbo could be possibly changing for the better :[ & I doubt theyd let that happen ;)

Stevehere
22-06-2008, 02:48 AM
I applied

Ardemax
22-06-2008, 09:54 AM
lmao, i won't get in, i put how many times u logged in wrong.
LOL.

mlp16
22-06-2008, 04:00 PM

Stalking people

False

No

Good luck everyone Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious i used that word :D

Jarkie
22-06-2008, 04:01 PM
How do you find out how many times you have login??

Ardemax
22-06-2008, 05:09 PM
How do you find out how many times you have login??

you don't, and i'm not sure they know either rofl.
so just put 1000 :P

Kyle
22-06-2008, 08:50 PM
I'm gonna apply if i get time

good luck everyone

reeana
22-06-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm gonna apply if i get time

good luck everyone

Yep. It'll be very fun to see who gets in.

Stevehere
22-06-2008, 09:30 PM
They probably do log how many times you've checked in because don't they use that in safety apps?

Ardemax
23-06-2008, 05:51 AM
They probably do log how many times you've checked in because don't they use that in safety apps?

probs.
does it matter in safety apps?
does it matter in this app?

Lerf
23-06-2008, 12:40 PM
Good luck to everyone who entered

aisLOL
26-06-2008, 02:16 AM
If Aisling gets in, i cant imagine she'd be in for very long. Dont think she's particularly popular with alot of people.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shocked and appauled, i'm lovely.

Stevehere
26-06-2008, 10:38 PM
Shocked and appauled, i'm lovely.

get out

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!